Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Can you tell me why those four are your top candidates for scum? 

Process of elimination.  Lizzie was the town anarchist.  I feel really good about you, Leelou and Crusher being town based on gameplay.  So I have that half of the game ruled out from today's lynch. 

Thus that left the other 5.  EY I don't feel as strongly about as scum for reasons stated.  So that left the other 4, who haven't been vetted, haven't really gotten their hands dirty all game, and have had some scummy moments.

JC - He's been rooting for my death all game.  Granted, he also has Smash high on his scum list as well.  But he's mostly just been d*cking around, and I have him as my current # 1.  That's not inflexible, however.

Smash - I suppose you could say he's been kind of a Wild Card.  That would normally put him in the null pile, but I didn't really like how long it took for him to determine who he wanted to lynch and what strategy town should be employing.  He seemed really calm when JiF was threatening to kill him, however, so I dunno.  But he's been high on my list all game and it would be worthwhile to clear up his alignment today.

AVM - Normally I mark him as "town" no matter what but I've learned not let him slip under the radar, like he's kind of been doing all game.  Had him as strong town early on but am wavering now.

Lily - Can't read her at all, no clue, thus she has to be a candidate if others think she's scum.

2 minutes ago, Lily said:

Are you sure you're town? That's a horrible list. 

Probably would have put Lily #1 before this lmao...awesome.

I'd say toss up between her and Smash.  Re-read last night made me feel better about JC, was remarkably consistent.  It felt like he would have been more opportunistic if scum, tbh.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Probably would have put Lily #1 before this lmao...awesome.

I'd say toss up between her and Smash.  Re-read last night made me feel better about JC, was remarkably consistent.  It felt like he would have been more opportunistic if scum, tbh.

It's posts like this that really make me wonder about you, AVM. You have been completely null for the whole game to me, which is concerning me at this point.  This post pushed you over into my scum pile. Smash reads town to me, and I know I'm town. 

80 I'm a villager and I've made myself very clear as to whom I would like to see lynched.

My top 3 were EY, JC and Decker. I liked the decker move because I thought it made EY a top suspect but you don't agree with that assessment but JIF did as well as some others

You should also take notice PAC did not re-king EY for a reason, he can't say but that's a telling position that Pac left us from the grave. EY agreed his lynch was underwhelming but I feel he was playing the aww shucks game while killing off town. He also deflected from Decker a few times. EY played it smart going for the inactive townie no way he was going to kill any of the more experienced town players and expose himself that early in the game. 

JC keeps claiming I'm scum and not participating when in fact he's offered next to nothing this game. There has been little to no interaction between EY and JC as well .

You know my scum hunting play style I'm an end gamer and there's nothing out of the ordinary with my play at all . I play the confusion game early and pounce late.

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

80 I'm a villager and I've made myself very clear as to whom I would like to see lynched.

My top 3 were EY, JC and Decker. I liked the decker move because I thought it made EY a top suspect but you don't agree with that assessment but JIF did as well as some others

You should also take notice PAC did not re-king EY for a reason, he can't say but that's a telling position that Pac left us from the grave. EY agreed his lynch was underwhelming but I feel he was playing the aww shucks game while killing off town. He also deflected from Decker a few times. EY played it smart going for the inactive townie no way he was going to kill any of the more experienced town players and expose himself that early in the game. 

JC keeps claiming I'm scum and not participating when in fact he's offered next to nothing this game. There has been little to no interaction between EY and JC as well .

You know my scum hunting play style I'm an end gamer and there's nothing out of the ordinary with my play at all . I play the confusion game early and pounce late.

FWIW, Verbal made a comment about "re-kinging" a person after there were complaints about DPR being re-kinged.  I believe he said he may change that.  Perhaps he did.

FYI, I need to correct something I said earlier that I misremembered. I'm surprised EY didn't correct it. It was JC that he had next to last in his lynching preference the previous day. Not decker. He had decker in the middle. So my bad on the actual placement, but I still maintain that his placement looks bad.

here's the quote for reference. 

On 6/6/2016 at 4:53 PM, gEYno said:

Thoughts for the day:

Crusher -> 80 -> Smash -> Lily -> Nyn -> Decker -> Leelou -> AVM -> JC -> Lizard King

If you'd like to kill me, please spare us all and do it quickly.  I think I've offered just about all the defense I've got, but if you have specific questions, I'll answer them as best I can.

Also Pac made it clear why he didn't re-king me.  He was upset I went for the inactive over Crusher.  Called it a chickensh*t move or something like that.  I acknowledged my agreement.  Though, in hindsight, had I gone Crusher and been wrong, then we'd still be in the Ballin/Decker debate.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So in other words, let's do this.  Vote for who you'd like to kill among this pool of 4 and I will take your preference into account when making my final decision.

Vote Count:

JC (1) - 80

Smash -

AVM -

Lily -

Leaning towards Lily at present.  Need to revisit JC, and will.

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Leaning towards Lily at present.  Need to revisit JC, and will.

Can you explain why? When you were king, Lily wasn't in the players that you were considering to lynch if I recall. It was Pac/80/Crusher/Ballin. Then When JiF was king you had Lily placed on the 4th place. You had Crusher 1st, 80 2nd and Smash 3rd. So with 80 being the king and town reading Crusher, why are you going Lily over Smash atp? 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I could swap her with you if that helps

I'm just curious.  As I said to JiF when it looked like I may get lynched, I don't think she should be allowed to endgame.  So, I'm interested in your thoughts.

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I'm just curious.  As I said to JiF when it looked like I may get lynched, I don't think she should be allowed to endgame.  So, I'm interested in your thoughts.

I get how that's a concern to you

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Can you explain why? When you were king, Lily wasn't in the players that you were considering to lynch if I recall. It was Pac/80/Crusher/Ballin. Then When JiF was king you had Lily placed on the 4th place. You had Crusher 1st, 80 2nd and Smash 3rd. So with 80 being the king and town reading Crusher, why are you going Lily over Smash atp? 

Because I reviewed her stuff, just as I just did AVM and just now, JC... and the way in which she's been generally clean has been concerning to me:  Votes for Calder and blames him entirely, takes no responsibility there... She initially put Halli in her "town pile" and then eventually, reluctantly votes for her "she isn't my first choice" while offering 3 alternatives (prefer - me/Pac; consider - JiF).  She then continues to toy with the idea of Decker, but never really makes a strong move towards him... "Maybe he'll get traction tomorrow" but she never really pushes that traction.  At some point, you provided your Ballin list and she provided a Decker list, and then she sides with you and Ballin.  Then, she sort of battles with JC, turns on 80 for his idea that kingmaker should reveal, but continues to call Decker her #1.

So, despite always being in the right, she's always got another idea out there.  It's not perfect, but I just don't like it.

I really agree with how AVM has played the game the whole way.  As for JC, he pretty much just goes after smash the whole time.  As for Smash, I never really know what to do with him, because I disagree with him all the time, so my thoughts vacillate quickly.  But, I would put him second.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm feeling better about Smash after his most recent post. JC or AVM seem like better choices today.

Almost every one of JC's posts has been anti-smash - I just reviewed it.  I don't love lily, but there's merit to resolving this today.  No matter which you go with.

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm feeling better about Smash after his most recent post. JC or AVM seem like better choices today.

12 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Almost every one of JC's posts has been anti-smash - I just reviewed it.  I don't love lily, but there's merit to resolving this today.  No matter which you go with.

either one of these twinks could be paired with Smash...if the Kingmaker had kinged me...we would know Smash's alignment already...

@Jetsfan80; does EY sound like a parrot?

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

either one of these twinks could be paired with Smash...if the Kingmaker had kinged me...we would know Smash's alignment already...

@Jetsfan80; does EY sound like a parrot?

Close to, if not more, than 50% of your content has had his name in it.  Have a look for yourself.  Hence, why you're paired with him for the sake of this conversation.

16 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Close to, if not more, than 50% of your content has had his name in it.  Have a look for yourself.  Hence, why you're paired with him for the sake of this conversation.

Smash is still my top read for scum. Followed by you the the rest.

Just now, gEYno said:

And that's totally fine.  No judgment on the read.  Just commenting that it needs resolution.

Yes, if 80 wants to execute Smash then he needs to do so.  Another smart move would get you to swing.  Both  probable at this point.