Report: Decker Upset With Jets Over Fitzpatrick Situation

JetNation

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Perhaps Decker feels Fitz gives them the best chance to win...kinda like when he said a few weeks ago that Fitz is the best QB for this team right now.

Decker doesn't care if the team loses, as long as it's with precious fitzy. Just like you, right?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

That is worrisome.  Now not only because it's bad for the team performance wise, but it would mean the inmates run the asylum.

Bowles has some work to do.

Meanwhile the San Jose Sharks are about to go to the Stanley Cup Final for the first time in team history. What a world

Just now, Hitman Harris said:

I can't believe anyone wants to see Geno stand on the field again. Yall got short memories. 

I cant believe anyone wants to see Fitzpatrick on the field again in a Jets uniform after the 3 INTs in a row costing us the playoffs 

12 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Yeah....and Geno is way more efficient.  When he threw 3 INT's against the Bills, he only needed 8 pass attempts to do it. LOL

Funny thing about that. That was Geno Smith's 24th game of his career in his 2nd season with arguably the sh*ttiest Jets team the past 20 years. 

Fitz? Well, that was Fitzpatrick's 112th game of his career in his 11th season with arguably the most talented Jets team in Jets history. 

LOL. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I cant believe anyone wants to see Fitzpatrick on the field again in a Jets uniform after the 3 INTs in a row costing us the playoffs 

As much as that sucked, Geno is even worse. And who knows, maybe The Hack steps in after the bye. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Funny thing about that. That was Geno Smith's 24th game of his career in his 2nd season with arguably the sh*ttiest Jets team the past 20 years. 

Fitz? Well, that was Fitzpatricks 112th game of his career in his 11th season with arguably the most talented Jets team in Jets history. 

LOL. 

Cut Decker, Marshall and Mangold now...and anyone who dropped a pass thrown by Geno today, they're all against him....LOL

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Fitz? Well, that was Fitzpatricks 112th game of his career in his 11th season with arguably the most talented Jets team in Jets history. 

LOL. 

Fitzpatrick won NOTHING here but the Snoopy Bowl 

1 minute ago, Hitman Harris said:

Well I wouldnt go that far.. More Fitzy's fault for being delusional about how much he deserves to get paid. 

I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear Fitzy and his agent talking this out.  If Jets are offering $5 mil then I get it.  If they're at $10 mil or more....c'mon already...get in to camp and assume your role as starting QB.

Just now, cant wait said:

the 2010 jets were a top 10 scoring offense. And thats without the cream puff schedule that fitz needs to pad his stats with

Sanchez carried that team....LOL

2 minutes ago, Hitman Harris said:

Well I wouldnt go that far.. More Fitzy's fault for being delusional about how much he deserves to get paid. 

100% the only person responsible for fitz not being a jet is fitz himself. Instead he'd rather extort the team because he's not good enough to make his own leverage. It's fitz first, team second, just ask AJFJ 

100% the only person responsible for fitz not being a jet is fitz himself. Instead he'd rather extort the team because he's not good enough to make his own leverage. It's fitz first, team second, just ask AJFJ 

Good call Bart....that's why I said that my ideal scenario would be to see Fitz come back, and then get beat out by one of the young guys for outplaying him.

LOL....this thread is hilarious.

Sanchez won more big games that year than fitz has in his lifetime. But you're more impressed by throwing 4 TD passes against the worst team in the league I'm sure

OMG, totally!

Just now, AFJF said:

Good call Bart....that's why I said that my ideal scenario would be to see Fitz come back, and then get beat out by one of the young guys for outplaying him.

Jets sign Fitz and Geno beats him out for the starting job :D

Just now, The Crusher said:

Eric Decker hates the Jets.  

And America, when you think about it.

I wonder what he's doing for memorial day, but I'm sure he won't be at OTA's or paying his respects.  

Communist!

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Jets sign Fitz and Geno beats him out for the starting job :D

If it's a legit competition, I would be 100% shocked, and 1000% thrilled.

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

You say a lot of things, most of them being about your love for all things ryan fitzpatrick. sorry if I missed the fine print. I hope fitz does come back so I can take your $100, chump LOL

You say a lot of things, most of them being about your love for all things ryan fitzpatrick. sorry if I missed the fine print

Yes, because that's what happened.  I typed the part that proves you dead wrong in a different font.

LOL

Archived