Report: Decker Upset With Jets Over Fitzpatrick Situation

JetNation

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UpstateJetsGuru said:

Even if he were to beat him out...then would come the real test, Sundays in autumn. 

True, but it would be a step in the right direction and a positive development.

whole lotta stupid going on in this thread

big conspiracy from mangold, decker, and marshal

whoops-mangolds wife has a baby

nope-not marshal either

that damn eric decker polar bear muther trucker. lets trade him and burn his jersey and anyone who disagrees is a moron

somewhere coz was watching tv with his girlfriend, leans over and says "do you want to see something really funny? watch this."

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Thanks to youtube, you can even find playoff highlights for Tim Tebow. 

However, you cannot find anything like that for Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Must be youtube's fault. 

Exactly....let Fitz walk, go get Tebow!!!  Youtube highlights tell the whole story.

Youtube's story is a better version than yours. 

I say "Where's Fitz Playoff highlights" you respond with Timothy Tebow.

LOL.

Mark Sanchez throws 12 TD's, wins 8 games and gets carried to the post season by top running game and defense = hero

Fitz throws 31 TD's with inconsistent running game/defense and wins ten games = his fault team didn't go to the post season

Gotta' love this "only the QB matters" mentality.

I understand that it's a team game.  Not everyone does, I get it.

6 minutes ago, Hitman Harris said:

He should be on track, having his best year to date last season! 

Who, Fitz? 

Fitz didnt have the best year to date, he simply had his best team to date. I can prove it rather easily too. 

Fitzpatrick against opponents who score 21 or more points against him has lost 84% of those games in his career (92% during the last 4 seasons). With the Jets he was 1-6. Fitz lost 84% of those games this past season with the Jets. 

Its the same freakin' dude. He hasnt changed. He's just on a BETTER team! On top of that he can no longer stretch a defense. 

13 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Okay...um...sport.

Chump?  Do you also pity the fool?

I may pity the fool, but only after I make a fat $100 donation to JN courtesy of AJFitzmagic and I get my 15 minutes of petty delight (no pun intended). Seriously though, fitz should send you a bag of his beard trimmings for your support

Just now, cant wait said:

I may pity the fool, but only after I make a fat $100 donation to JN courtesy of AJFitzmagic and I get my 15 minutes of petty delight (no pun intended). Seriously though, fitz should send you a bag of his beard trimmings for your support

Yeah, I'd use it to make my very own mohawk, and then I could pity the fool too.  Sweet.

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Who, Fitz? 

Fitz didnt have the best year to date, he simply had his best team to date. I can prove it rather easily too. 

Fitzpatrick against opponents who score 21 or more points against him has lost 84% of those games in his career (92% during the last 4 seasons). With the Jets he was 1-6. Fitz lost 84% of those games this past season with the Jets. 

Its the same freakin' dude. He hasnt changed. He's just on a BETTER team! On top of that he can no longer stretch a defense. 

Mike Glennon is 5-13....I guess he sucks.

4 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Mark Sanchez throws 12 TD's, wins 8 games and gets carried to the post season by top running game and defense = hero

Fitz throws 31 TD's with inconsistent running game/defense and wins ten games = his fault team didn't go to the post season

Gotta' love this "only the QB matters" mentality.

I understand that it's a team game.  Not everyone does, I get it.

Mark Sanchez throws 12 TD's wins 8 games and is carried to the post season by a top running game and defense. He gets to the playoffs and repays them by winning football games by raising his completion %'age 7% while throwing 9 TD's to just 3 INT's in the post season. 

Fitz throws 31 TD's with the best Jets team as a whole arguably in Jets history and literally pisses the season away in 15 minutes in the 4th quarter of week 17. 

If you go to youtube, you'll be able to find it! You know what you wont find on youtube though????? (im laughing as I write this). Fitz either being carried or passing his way into the playoffs. 

There is no such thing as that. 

Mark Sanchez throws 12 TD's wins 8 games and is carried to the post season by a top running game and defense. He gets to the playoffs and repays them by winning football games by raising his completion %'age 7% while throwing 9 TD's to just 3 INT's in the post season. 

Fitz throws 31 TD's with the best Jets team as a whole arguably in Jets history and literally pisses the season away in 15 minutes in the 4th quarter of week 17. 

If you go to youtube, you'll be able to find it! You know what you wont find on youtube though????? (im laughing as I write this). Fitz either being carried or passing his way into the playoffs. 

There is no such thing as that. 

Yes, I'm aware of the fact that Fitz has never been blessed with the top running game and defense in the NFL.  I also know that football is a team game.

Time for Glennon to hang 'em up?  5-13 is pretty putrid.

7 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Mike Glennon is 5-13....I guess he sucks.

Mike Glennon is young, has an entire career ahead of him. 

Fitzpatrick has 11 years of nothing under his belt. Well, he does have that one "pay day", but then was cut by that team the following season. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick has been a Free Agent for 3 months. 31 teams have confirmed that this dude sucks and is only "better than bad" when with Chan Gailey.  

5 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Yes, I'm aware of the fact that Fitz has never been blessed with the top running game and defense in the NFL.  I also know that football is a team game.

Time for Glennon to hang 'em up?  5-13 is pretty putrid.

5-13 surely is putrid. Not ready for Glennon to hang them up though. He'll be out of purgatory in 10 months.  Glennon will see the playoffs as a starter before FItzpatrick! 

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Mike Glennon is young, has an entire career ahead of him. 

Fitzpatrick has 11 years of nothing under his belt. Well, he does have that one "pay day", but then was cut by that team the following season. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick has been a Free Agent for 3 months. 31 teams have confirmed that this dude sucks and is only "better than bad" when with Chan Gailey.  

5-13 is 5-13...just stop with the excuses.  Geno went 8-8 as a young rookie.  Now we know who the better QB is.

10 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Yeah, I'd use it to make my very own mohawk, and then I could pity the fool too.  Sweet.

T doesn't wear a mohawk, his is an African tribal style of which he claims lineage from. He's also a very charitable man, like yourself who will generously donate $100 to JN when fitz blows it sometime before week 16. I'm guessing maybe week 12-13

T doesn't wear a mohawk, his is an African tribal style of which he claims lineage from. He's also a very charitable man, like yourself who will generously donate $100 to JN when fitz blows it sometime before week 16. I'm guessing maybe week 12-13

Dude...I'm gonna say he blows it by halftime of week 2 of the pre-season.

Ever consider a gofundme page?  You seem to be pretty anxious to get your hands on this $100.

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

You can act stupid all you like. 

This is what Fitzpatrick fans do to explain sh*t away! lol. 

Hit me back when that 12 year vet earns a playoff's spot. 

Hurl all the insults you like.  It doesn't change the facts.

One young QB won 8 games in just 16 tries.

One young QB won just 5 games in 18 tries.

It's pretty clear as to who the better QB is.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Dude...I'm gonna say he blows it by halftime of week 2 of the pre-season.

Ever consider a gofundme page?  You seem to be pretty anxious to get your hands on this $100.

No, I'm just looking forward to laughing at you while you fork over your cash. Yay fitzmagic!

No, I'm just looking forward to laughing at you while you fork over your cash. Yay fitzmagic!

You realize it's gonna be via paypal or something like that, right?  I'm not gonna' come over to your house to celebrate a Jets loss with you.

Just now, AFJF said:

You realize it's gonna be via paypal or something like that, right?  I'm not gonna' come over to your house to celebrate a Jets loss with you.

You can just make it straight to JN, just post the receipt. In all likelihood I'll be too upset about the losing season to do much rejoicing so I'm trying to live it up as much as possible before reality sets in

7 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Hurl all the insults you like.  It doesn't change the facts.

One young QB won 8 games in just 16 tries.

One young QB won just 5 games in 18 tries.

It's pretty clear as to who the better QB is.

Not an insult that im hurling, thats what you're doing. 

And it doesnt change the facts....though you're not bringing any damn facts. 

Im not going through this "one young QB" nonsense. Why? Because Fitzpatrick for the first time in 11 years won more than 6 games in a season. 

One breath you talk about how "its a teams sport", then you start with this nonsense "Its pretty clear who's the better QB". 

Look, FItzpatrick f'ing sucks. And that will remain the same for as long as he continues to loose games 84% of the time when the opponent scores just 21 points. 

I dont care that he passed for 31 TD's against possibly the easiest schedule in Jets history. I care that he couldnt make it to the playoffs against possibly the easiest schedule in Jets history.....with the best talented team in Jets history. 

Fitzpatrick is a fraud! 

19 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Who, Fitz? 

proof? lmao. there is a reason you like that number "21" so much. lets change that number to "20". I little ol point. now what is fitz's record last year with opponents that score 20 points or less? give up? its 10-0

8 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Hit me back when that 12 year vet earns a playoff's spot. 

I'm sure he will, right after Glennon gets one of the "largest contracts in NFL history".

Lol.

As for Decker, OTA's are voluntary.  He has every right to express his view till they become mandatory.  Says alot, tho, IMO, that the guy (who everyone here almost to a man says "I liked/respected till now..." clearly does not want Geno Smith as his #1 QB this year.  I know everyone here is smarter than the Coaches/players/GM, just as Sperm who think he's a Cap Genius, but it should tell Geno fans something that a guy who played an entire season with him doesn't want to play with him again, and wants the "loser" you hate so much.  

Not an insult that im hurling, thats what you're doing. 

And it doesnt change the facts....though you're not bringing any damn facts. 

Im not going through this "one young QB" nonsense. Why? Because Fitzpatrick for the first time in 11 years won more than 6 games in a season. 

One breathe you talk about how "its a teams sport", then you start with this nonsense "Its pretty clear who's the better QB". 

Look, FItzpatrick f'ing sucks. And that will remain the same for as long as he continues to loose games 84% of the time when the opponent scores just 21 points. 

I dont care that he passed for 31 TD's against possibly the easiest schedule in Jets history. I care that he couldnt make it to the playoffs against possibly the easiest schedule in Jets history.....with the best talented team in Jets history. 

Fitzpatrick is a fraud! 

LOL....the "pretty clear who the better QB" comment is applying your logic. Wins and losses are 100% on the QB.  Sanchez throws 12 TD's, that's how he performed as an individual, and you're praising him.

Fitz threw 31 TD's, but "he sucks" because they didn't win.

So, if stats don't matter and it's only about wins, then Geno Smith is very clearly better than Mike Glennon as 8-8 is better than 5-13.  I don't want to hear about supporting casts, coaching staffs, schedules, injuries, running game, bad defense, etc.  None of that matters according to you.  Just wins and losses, right?

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm sure he will, right after Glennon gets one of the "largest contracts in NFL history".

Lol.

As for Decker, OTA's are voluntary.  He has every right to express his view till they become mandatory.  Says alot, tho, IMO, that the guy (who everyone here almost to a man says "I liked/respected till now..." clearly does not want Geno Smith as his #1 QB this year.  I know everyone here is smarter than the Coaches/players/GM, just as Sperm who think he's a Cap Genius, but it should tell Geno fans something that a guy who played an entire season with him doesn't want to play with him again, and wants the "loser" you hate so much.  

Correction...played two seasons with him....LOL

- Mac wants him back

- Bowles names him the starter

- Heimerdinger wants him back

- Forte signed here after talking to Marshall about him and said he wants him back

- Marshall wants him back

- Decker says "he's the best guy for this team right now" and skips OTA's to support him.

How much more has to come from professional talent evaluators, coaches and players for some people to consider the fact perhaps they're wrong? Because the list of professionals who are in the locker room with him and support him appears to be growing.

Archived