Report: Decker Upset With Jets Over Fitzpatrick Situation

JetNation

1 hour ago, ylekram said:

I am well aware that teams can score more than 20 points a game. I was just pointing out the obvious. you didn't have the number 21 in mind when you went looking for fitzpatricks stats. it was just a number that fit your argument after looking at the stats. 21 points fits your argument like a glove while stating fitz went 1-6(lmfao at crediting fitz for the Oakland loss). I did the same thing that you did and found a number that was 1 measly point less that tells a different story. 20 points or less and fitz is 9-0.. so which is the true story here? well, I will tell you. neither of them. each game is totally different from the next. so just stop with the "i have proof fitz is a bum" nonsense using your hand picked numbers to try and prove a point

Dude, stop assuming so much. 

Two videos that I produced over a month ago, way before holding this conversation with YOU. Gonna go about my business now. 

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Colgateman said:

Ah, so I guess this organization hiring new coaches and gms every three years doesn't mean they are a joke? Perennial joke? Ah okay.

So you are a Dolphins fan. Listen why dont you go F yourself calling Jets fans a joke on a Jets board. I have no idea why I am wasting my time with your dumb ass. You are childish and pathetic, probably still in High school. You need a good as kicking

33 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dude, stop assuming so much. 

Two videos that I produced over a month ago, way before holding this conversation with YOU. Gonna go about my business now. 

yes, you have been using that magic number 21 for months. I agree. it still doesn't change the fact of my argument. after reading it for the umpteen time, I decided to check into it yesterday. my argument still holds water. your does not

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm not lobbying for anyone. I've been pretty clear, I don't care who starts - as long as we're winning. 

I am just slapping down bad arguments. Not my fault the pro-Geno turdbase is making more of them than the people that don't mind seeing Fitz come back.

So then you would be ok if Petty or Hackenberg started just anyone but Geno. 

I mind the Jets not winning a Super Bowl in such a long time I dont mind the fact that they haven't signed a free agent turd QB that 31 other NFL teams do not want. 

17 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

So you are a Dolphins fan. Listen why dont you go F yourself calling Jets fans a joke on a Jets board. I have no idea why I am wasting my time with your dumb ass. You are childish and pathetic, probably still in High school. You need a good as kicking

I never said I was a dolphins fan, you have poor reading comprehension, perhaps you are the one still in high school?

28 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So then you would be ok if Petty or Hackenberg started just anyone but Geno. 

I mind the Jets not winning a Super Bowl in such a long time I dont mind the fact that they haven't signed a free agent turd QB that 31 other NFL teams do not want. 

To the bold.

Like I said, "I don't care who starts - as long as we're winning."

If you want to infer that means with Geno we wouldn't be winning, but with Petty or Hack we would. That's up to you. It's the logic of a child, and exhibits a clear inability to comprehend basic statements on your part. But, again, that's up to you.

The rest = wet fart.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

To the bold.

Like I said, "I don't care who starts - as long as we're winning."

If you want to infer that means with Geno we wouldn't be winning, but with Petty or Hack we would. That's up to you. It's the logic of a child, and exhibits a clear inability to comprehend basic statements on your part. But, again, that's up to you.

The rest = wet fart.

No you seem to want to taik out of both sides of your mouth not wanting to take sides but want to say see I'm right about the outcome of things. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

No you seem to want to taik out of both sides of your mouth not wanting to take sides but want to say see I'm right about the outcome of things. 

you're probably right... far better to talk out of your ass... than out of both sides of your mouth

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Violent agreement?  Not sure what that means and I certainly don't need to apologize for who I agree with.  

If you want to make a case that Geno deserves the vitriol, I have no problems debating that on the merits...but you honestly shouldn't tell me with who it's okay to agree with.  I am not now, nor have I ever been a troll...The particular troll in question happened to make a legitimate point with which I agree.

Hey, agree with whomever you want.... All I am saying is if I start agreeing with a Pats fan posing as a Jets fan, trolling the crap out of the board, with no intention on making valid points but rather harassing the fan base, I would possibly question my stance, but that is just me, and I like logic, not everyone does.

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

you're probably right... far better to talk out of your ass... than out of both sides of your mouth

joewilly12 reminds me of a saying...... Its better to be keep your mouth shut and let people think you are dumb, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Did you read the post or just the name of the person that wrote it?

Regardless of your feelings toward the poster, the post was accurate.  Geno is way over criticized by this fan base, I have never seen such overwhelming dislike for a player before.  Any reasonable fan of the league understands the terrible situation in which Geno was put.

Just like Sanchez, and Tebow, the fans go constantly go overboard backfiring on the player. If people stopped praising him then he would be left alone. 

People do not want to be reminded of how infuriating their play was. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Better than ass like yours double-talker. 

oh, you sure told me

7 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

joewilly12 reminds me of a saying...... Its better to be keep your mouth shut and let people think you are dumb, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

he reminds me of an old saying or twenty too... 

16 hours ago, Mike135 said:

I guess, but what does this do to Geno?  Like this is pretty F-ed up.  The guy doesn't deserve this.

And to make matters worse, I seriously doubt Decker would do this unless there's a strong possibility Fitz is not gonna be signed.  Senseless otherwise.

What happens when/if Geno is the starter?  Decker just says, "my bad"?

This is awesome for team unity.

Decker,Marshall and Mangold would all be cut of they were on the New England Patriots 

The Jets have brought this on themselves- for not making a clear cut decision on where they want to go with QB  - the media and this site is having a field day

You are 100% correct faba.

Once Mac publically stated "we want Fitz back" and Bowles publically stated "If Fitz comes back, he is the starter", the Jets were screwed.

Hell, the Browns negotiate with players better than that.

Jets FO brought this entire mess on themselves.

8 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

You are 100% correct faba.

Once Mac publically stated "we want Fitz back" and Bowles publically stated "If Fitz comes back, he is the starter", the Jets were screwed.

Hell, the Browns negotiate with players better than that.

Jets FO brought this entire mess on themselves.

Then people are up in arms when this team gets called a clown show

Then people are up in arms when this team gets called a clown show

It was just dumb.

Look, I crap on the Jets all the time but, this has to be one of the dumbest moves of all-time.

Why even comment to the media when you are negotiating with a player?

Just dumb.

16 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I cant believe anyone wants to see Fitzpatrick on the field again in a Jets uniform after the 3 INTs in a row costing us the playoffs 

Or Revis... Sammy Watkins 11 catchs, 136 yards costing us the playoffs!!!

5 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

It was just dumb.

Look, I crap on the Jets all the time but, this has to be one of the dumbest moves of all-time.

Why even comment to the media when you are negotiating with a player?

Just dumb.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with them saying "we want Ryan back" until Philly started spending stupid money. Before that, it was just a matter of sitting down at the table. Those Philly QB contracts were the monkey wrench.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Or Revis... Sammy Watkins 11 catchs, 136 yards costing us the playoffs!!!

Revis is the reason Jets are in cap hell now.

It was really smart to over pay a 30 year old cornerback rapidly declining.

The jets are about to make another decision like that, with Fitz though. They are about to pay him 12 mil+

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

How has Revis looked in OTA's?

How the **** should I know?

I come here to find that stuff out, but any decent content about how players are looking is buried beneath the sh*t-pile of moronic ninny-bitching from the collection of dingleberries intent on turning this into JI's PFAIL STRIP.

1 minute ago, Colgateman said:

Revis is the reason Jets are in cap hell now.

It was really smart to over pay a 30 year old cornerback rapidly declining.

The jets are about to make another decision like that, with Fitz though. They are about to pay him 12 mil+

"Rapidly declining."

LOL, he was fresh off of being the missing piece in a Pats SB run, after they'd been stymied so many other times. 

I don't care what the Jets pay Fitz this season. As long as his contract doesn't **** us next year and beyond... this year, we've already got our FA crop. Fitz money isn't going to effect anything in 2016 really.

Archived