Suicide Squad Mafia

AVM

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

bpv's are part of almost every game, and not alignment indicative... so, explain what is so "interesting" about it?

I havent seen one all season long, actually.  

It's interesting because it's the only piece of information we have.  The latest scene from AVM didnt real give anything away...and nobody came out claiming anything after that one the way they did the first one.

And also Smash is the doc, supposedly.  So that makes having a pbv part of the game interesting as well.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 0:28 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

For whatever its worth, I had nothing to do with Verbal getting shot.  I always joke about killing Verbal, even did so in the signup thread.  Kind of a BS move by whoever did it considering Verbal modded the last game. 

this was 80's last post after he got voted up ...what here exactly caused people to take votes off him ?

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

I made that vote at like 9am...giving us 12 hours to come up with a decision.  I'll gladly move my vote toward the deadline if necessary.  

How was I to know nobody would be playing today?

I get that there isnt much to going so there isnt much to respond to but you're reaching here.  

Contradiction.  lol

eh, i don't think i'm reaching at all... your statement does contradict your actions, prove otherwise... without dismissing it or leaning on "how could I know"

end of the day, you pushed for a new train ... which to me, makes the 2 competing trains that much sexier

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It's interesting because it's the only piece of information we have.  The latest scene from AVM didnt real give anything away...and nobody came out claiming anything after that one the way they did the first one.

And also Smash is the doc, supposedly.  So that makes having a pbv part of the game interesting as well.

yeah Its almost as if everyone is going to have a BPV making me think there are guns all over the place as well. Weird setup. AVbloodbath and yet no one is dead LOL

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

JIF you did read my posts right ?

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol, oh, you haven't seen one all season... well sh*t, that must make it interesting to have one....??? lame.

the only relevant point you make is about there being a doc + a vest, and only becuase it's such a small game

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

this was 80's last post after he got voted up ...what here exactly caused people to take votes off him ?

yea, i'm staying on 80 too... solid pings, see his alignemnt and assess why some seem to be trying to derail

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not to mention Smash said he had a day 1 vest.  Unless he meant 1x vest.  Not sure what a day 1 vest is. 

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

eh, i don't think i'm reaching at all... your statement does contradict your actions, prove otherwise... without dismissing it or leaning on "how could I know"

end of the day, you pushed for a new train ... which to me, makes the 2 competing trains that much sexier

That's categorically false and you're now completing misrepresenting the truth.  

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

80 is usually more cavalier when he is scum.  It's clear as day when he does it.  I'm not sure why people voted him in first place.  

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF you did read my posts right ?

Yes.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, oh, you haven't seen one all season... well sh*t, that must make it interesting to have one....??? lame.

the only relevant point you make is about there being a doc + a vest, and only becuase it's such a small game

You said we see them all the time, yet we actually dont.   

In addition, its the only info we have but you ignored that part.  

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

So 2 gun /Vig's and 2 Vests ... That's pretty interesting. This game probably has more guns than we think.

Just so you all know I was the one who was shot. I had a day 1 vest, it was day one only so I guess someone was trying to vet me or this was a day scum shot trying to be proactive before I could actually put in a Night Action and self protect tonight . I also see why the Mod/AVM did what he did in respect to the Doc role. This had to be a scum shot or a real Idiot townie not thinking of what could have happened here.

I actually missed this post, Smash.  

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's categorically false and you're now completing misrepresenting the truth.  

no, you idiot... I'm saying "at the end of the day" as in "all in all" or "when you get right down to it"

not as in, end of the day phase

you ******* nitwit

my vote stays... i've got a smoker to tend filled with my soon-to-be-famous chicken... a cooler full of beer... and a lake in my backyard

im outta here until 830, i'll check back to see how dicktarded you can make things while i'm gone

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes.

You said we see them all the time, yet we actually dont.   

In addition, its the only info we have but you ignored that part.  

aboslutely do... all the time doens't mean every game... it means more often than not, and we do... hell for 2 years the only role mods gave me was vanilla town with a bpv 90% of the time because of a horribly misplayed game where that's what i was...

vest are a regular occurrence... can't even believe you're arguing this

Just now, Integrity28 said:

aboslutely do... all the time doens't mean every game... it means more often than not, and we do... hell for 2 years the only role mods gave me was vanilla town with a bpv 90% of the time because of a horribly misplayed game where that's what i was...

vest are a regular occurrence... can't even believe you're arguing this

Yet, we havent seen one all season.

lol

MOD NOTE:

I'm not going to punish the small group that is trying to be active by either forcing them to lynching someone they can actually attain numbers for (due to inactives) or modkilling someone at random (because that is what will happen).

So....

Deadline extended til Monday, 8PM EST

If I don't see the less active pick it up, I have a couple of replacements sitting in the wings already -- I'm fine with a laid back and relaxed game, but it's fun for no one if only a select few are participating.  Enjoy your Friday night and weekend.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

no, you idiot... I'm saying "at the end of the day" as in "all in all" or "when you get right down to it"

you ******* nitwit

my vote stays... i've got a smoker to tend filled with my soon-to-be-famous chicken... a cooler full of beer... and a lake in my backyard

im outta here until 830, i'll check back to see how dicktarded you can make things while i'm gone

Hopefully I catch you before you're out -- take it easy and don't rush back tonight.  Not punishing the active for the sake of getting a deadline in.

Just now, JiF said:

Yet, we havent seen one all season.

lol

i haven't played all the games this season... either way, "this season" as a counterpoint is irrelevant... we've been playing this here for a decade

also, this type of defense is sh*t in that it asks everyone to trust your memory is right, and that nobody else is going to go back and double-check

horrible and stupid.

Just now, AVM said:

MOD NOTE:

I'm not going to punish the small group that is trying to be active by either forcing them to lynching someone they can actually attain numbers for (due to inactives) or modkilling someone at random (because that is what will happen).

So....

If I don't see the less active pick it up, I have a couple of replacements sitting in the wings already -- I'm fine with a laid back and relaxed game, but it's fun for no one if only a select few are participating.  Enjoy your Friday night and weekend.

Thanks!  because I'm going to be in flight at 8pm.  lol

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

you ******* nitwit

sounds cool Monkey breath . I actually pictured that in my mind. The cooler, the lake not the crappy smoked Chicken :P

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Hopefully I catch you before you're out -- take it easy and don't rush back tonight.  Not punishing the active for the sake of getting a deadline in.

cool, i saw this... respect

you guys have a great weekend... **** yes!!!!

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

sounds cool Monkey breath . I actually pictured that in my mind. The cooler, the lake not the crappy smoked Chicken :P

no man, my smoked wings and drumsticks are killer

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

MOD NOTE:

So....

Hey I'm posting while sucking down shots and oysters.  This shit ain't easy

Archived