Suicide Squad Mafia

AVM

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

lily nolder scum

Be nice to know why but I do have Lilly in my bottom 3.  Hence I'm voting her.  Nolder? I would be baby monkey banging me in my right ear shocked if he exposed himself with a shot like that as scum.  Yet, kid obviously suffers from Narcolepsy so anything is possible.  

Official Vote Count

80 (3) - Verb, Smash, Ape
Lily (2) - Crusher, Decker
EY (2) - Nolder, JiF
Ape (1) - Pac
Nol (1) - Lily
Decker (1) - 80

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is MONDAY 8PM EST (but by all means, feel free to act sooner - Harley wants some CHAOS!!)

DEADLINE IS 8PM EST TONIGHT -- NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS

On 6/17/2016 at 5:10 PM, Nolder said:

Nah. I've been waiting to shoot you for a long time. Like I said I don't remember why but I have mentioned it before in other games.

That's........sorta creepy, dude. lol

On 6/18/2016 at 0:02 PM, Nynaeve said:

I'll wait for Verbal to show up  :thumbup:

Good thing I'm away on weekends!  Happy belated.

On 6/17/2016 at 5:10 PM, Nolder said:

Nah. I've been waiting to shoot you for a long time. Like I said I don't remember why but I have mentioned it before in other games.

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That's........sorta creepy, dude. lol

aLKGBLA_700b.jpg

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Not sure why you're so concerned about nobody talking about my vest, JiF.....?

Why wouldnt I be?  Prior to Smash's post (that I must have missed) nothing, literally nothing was happening in this game after he claimed Doc.  It was the only piece of info to build on and the entire game glossed over it.  I was the only person to even make a comment...(other than 80's strange post saying he didnt have anything do with it when it was pretty obvious it was Nolderp.)  So yeah, I found it strange.  Typically we cling to that type of sh*t and develop some dialogue around it but it was completely ignored.

I'm not as concerned now, for obvious reasons.  But this kind of pings.  Why bring it up again?  I've already explained myself. 

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why wouldnt I be?  Prior to Smash's post (that I must have missed) nothing, literally nothing was happening in this game after he claimed Doc.  It was the only piece of info to build on and the entire game glossed over it.  I was the only person to even make a comment...(other than 80's strange post saying he didnt have anything do with it when it was pretty obvious it was Nolderp.)  So yeah, I found it strange.  Typically we cling to that type of sh*t and develop some dialogue around it but it was completely ignored.

I'm not as concerned now, for obvious reasons.  But this kind of pings.  Why bring it up again?  I've already explained myself. 

It's not like I tried to hide it, either - I was open about it.

Mafia Malaise in full effect.

I'm good but I can't make miracles happen without content.

I don't like 80 hopping around looking for quick lynches..  Verb had 14 posts this morning with only a spec of content.

Nolders shot was the stupidest thing I've seen all game but he's getting a break for day 1 because he hasn't played in so long.

Smash seems resigned to curl up in the fetal position and protect himself all game without engaging anyone.  

Hopefully tonight there is massive blood shed.  We need to trim some of the fat off this pig.

speaking of which...

Unvote

Vote Crusher

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Other than voting Crusher in the context of a joke, but giving the appearance of it being game-related?

Unvote

Vote: Pac

^^ Get this thing to L1 and I'll hammer.

He's voting me for doing what I do every day 1 which is bounce around and try and get info.  When did Crusher become unvoteable?

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

He's voting me for doing what I do every day 1 which is bounce around and try and get info.  When did Crusher become unvoteable?

How is your bouncing around is different than 80s hopping around?  Please explain why your soft pushing 80s train and then voting for Crush.  Smells awful. 

Official Vote Count

Lily (3) - Crusher, Decker, JC
80 (2) - Smash, Ape
EY (2) - Nolder, JiF
Ape (1) - Pac
Nol (1) - Lily
Decker (1) - 80
Pac (1) - Verbal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is MONDAY 8PM EST (but by all means, feel free to act sooner - Harley wants some CHAOS!!)

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Mafia Malaise in full effect.

I'm good but I can't make miracles happen without content.

I don't like 80 hopping around looking for quick lynches..  Verb had 14 posts this morning with only a spec of content.

Nolders shot was the stupidest thing I've seen all game but he's getting a break for day 1 because he hasn't played in so long.

Smash seems resigned to curl up in the fetal position and protect himself all game without engaging anyone.  

Hopefully tonight there is massive blood shed.  We need to trim some of the fat off this pig.

speaking of which...

Unvote

Vote Crusher

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Other than voting Crusher in the context of a joke, but giving the appearance of it being game-related?

Unvote

Vote: Pac

yawn :)

Vote Lily

I don't like her stance on Nolder.  While, I'm no fan of how Nolder has handled the game thus far, I tend to believe him that he is basically just settling old business.  Unfortunate for those of us playing today's game, but I tend to think scum or serial killer would be a bit more calculated.  As such, it feels like Lily's push may be a bit opportunistic, and also wouldn't get much blood on her (or anyone's) hands, as it's hard to really fault anyone for the vote of Nolder based on his shot of Verbal.  I could also be compelled to go Decker, should the vote move in that direction, as his game play does look similar to last time.  Best I've got for now.  Will check in again and move if need be.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

He isn't, but with the day heading toward deadline this evening, this post is 10x worse than it would be during the random vote stage.  Besides, what you do every day 1 is absolutely nothing other than talk about how you'll dominate the scum team eventually if they leave you alive.

Official Vote Count

Lily (4) - Crusher, Decker, JC, EY
80 (2) - Smash, Ape
EY (2) - Nolder, JiF
Ape (1) - Pac
Nol (1) - Lily
Decker (1) - 80
Pac (1) - Verbal

Archived