Suicide Squad Mafia

AVM

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

What exactly has the filthy primate done to earn a follower this early in the game?

Vote EY

I like this vote.  He seems way to accepting this game.  He was all rage against the machine with me last game.  Now he's willing to do what everyone else tells him to do.  Dont like. 

Unvote

Vote EY

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things seemed strangely quiet for such a chaotic setting, but perhaps this was the calm before the storm.  Accusations of deceit and lack of humor appreciation had been flying at least, but only one bullet so far.

He was about to change that.

This mercenary didn't need guns but the distance was his ally with the group crowded together.  Cocky and arrogant he didn't waste his time with a scope but fired as soon as his target was in an opening and turned to walk away, sure of it's death -- after all, he never missed. A bang and a thud, as the target hit the ground.  Yep....he didn't this time either.

"HA! YOU THOUGHT THAT WOULD KILL ME YOU COWARD?!" the target screamed into the shadows as he threw the vest that had saved his life to the ground. "They didn't think it would be that easy, did they?"

Day continues....

Official Vote Count

80 (3) - Verb, Smash, Ape
Lily (3) - Crusher, 80, Decker
Ape (2) - JC, Pac
Nol (1) - Lily
EY (2) - Nolder, JiF

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is Friday 8PM EST (but by all means, feel free to act sooner - Harley wants some CHAOS!!)

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well that's just silly and slightly stoopid.

And I definitely wouldnt call it even if there was no blood.  Pussy

I'm not waiting another two years just to shoot Verbal again.

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Really?  I was thinking Verbal should have been shot because he modded last game.

hahahaha

17 hours ago, Nolder said:

Yeah it was me. I was waiting for you to say something.

I am a Dayvig. Why do you have a vest?

How the **** should I know?  I had a vest, and now I'm VT.  

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

My shot had nothing to do with this game. I've been waiting a year or two to be in a game with Verbal where I had my own personal kill. I don't even remember what I was holding a grudge for maybe Verbal lynched me in a game or shot me or something I have no idea maybe Verb will remember. There was no one else I was ever going to shoot this game besides Verbal so why wait? But anyway that's why I did what I did and it figures the one time I finally get my chance the SOB would have a vest. I guess I'll just call it even finally because I'm tired of waiting for revenge lol.

I kinda thought it was you being pissed at me for letting Darthe troll you a little bit on DM.

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

You seem to be fine going with the flow this game and very swiss about everything.   Its very different than how you played D1 last game.

And last game, I was wrong far more than I was right, especially when I didn't participate in cases involving players not playing how they usually played.

Now multiple people are telling me that this is how he plays the game, and he made a town claim of sorts.  Based on those two things, it would be silly to go after him today.

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

My shot had nothing to do with this game. I've been waiting a year or two to be in a game with Verbal where I had my own personal kill. I don't even remember what I was holding a grudge for maybe Verbal lynched me in a game or shot me or something I have no idea maybe Verb will remember. There was no one else I was ever going to shoot this game besides Verbal so why wait? But anyway that's why I did what I did and it figures the one time I finally get my chance the SOB would have a vest. I guess I'll just call it even finally because I'm tired of waiting for revenge lol.

We got a case of follow the Ape people.

My bad.  I thought we were playing today's game.  Not one from years ago.  Hence, why I removed my vote, for now.

As for following the ape?  Agreeing with the logic behind two of his posts, but not actually voting in line with him is following?  A few more games and I'll have this all down.

53 minutes ago, Pac said:

So at least one of these shots was a townie.  I kind of do like the bravado even though taking shots with next to no content is patently stupid.

Is Pac claiming to have taken one of the shots? 

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is Pac claiming to have taken one of the shots? 

Ugh..  I forgot my mafia skills are several levels above the lot of you.  Next time I'll spell it out more clearly and not give you the benefit of the doubt of being able to pick up on nuance.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Ugh..  I forgot my mafia skills are several levels above the lot of you.  Next time I'll spell it out more clearly and not give you the benefit of the doubt of being able to pick up on nuance.

You are an nuanced as a fart during a moment of remembrance.

I phrased it as a question to mock you. 

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

So this game is really moving...that 9pm deadline seems totally attainable. 

Mock outrage?

If you were legit concerned about deadline, then why not vote either of the 2 semi-established trains, instead of piggy-backing Nolder's lone vote on EY?

5 hours ago, JiF said:

I like this vote.  He seems way to accepting this game.  He was all rage against the machine with me last game.  Now he's willing to do what everyone else tells him to do.  Dont like. 

Unvote

Vote EY

I see this in EY as well but does it make him scum or just a bit humbled ?

So 2 gun /Vig's and 2 Vests ... That's pretty interesting. This game probably has more guns than we think.

Just so you all know I was the one who was shot. I had a day 1 vest, it was day one only so I guess someone was trying to vet me or this was a day scum shot trying to be proactive before I could actually put in a Night Action and self protect tonight . I also see why the Mod/AVM did what he did in respect to the Doc role. This had to be a scum shot or a real Idiot townie not thinking of what could have happened here.

5 hours ago, Pac said:

So at least one of these shots was a townie.  I kind of do like the bravado even though taking shots with next to no content is patently stupid.

both shots seem to be pretty freakin stupid. One being a day 1 pot shot because of previous game issues Nolder had with Verbal. The second shot, if town, just exposed an uncountered Doc. I believe AVM has done games in the past where Scum had the option to shoot in the day or night phase of a given day. I cant for the life of me think a townie shot me

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Mock outrage?

If you were legit concerned about deadline, then why not vote either of the 2 semi-established trains, instead of piggy-backing Nolder's lone vote on EY?

Huh?  

The top person has 3 votes. EY has 2.  

lmfao

30 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I see this in EY as well but does it make him scum or just a bit humbled ?

I dont know.  It's D1 and it's about the most glaring thing I've seen so far other than Nolderp shooting off Verb's vest, which I brought up as interesting that Verb has a vest and literally nobody responded to. 

31 minutes ago, Lily said:

I think Nolder's reason for shooting Verbal was stupid. I like my vote where it is. 

Friday is my busy day, so I'll be in and out - mostly out today. 

I agree that the reason was stupid.  But, he also claimed a role.  That said, you think he's scum?  Or 3rd party Vig?  Or, just dangerous town?

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh?  

The top person has 3 votes. EY has 2.  

lmfao

err... the top 2 trains have been in the 3-5 range, and both people have been talked about for pages, and you could have chosen to put them back there... instead you moved to EY, who had 1 vote on him at the time you voted him.

like i said, if you actually cared about the deadline, then supporting a whole new train on someone who hasn't been poked at at all

your actions contradict your sentiment... no matter what kind of brainless over simplification you try to spin here

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont know.  It's D1 and it's about the most glaring thing I've seen so far other than Nolderp shooting off Verb's vest, which I brought up as interesting that Verb has a vest and literally nobody responded to. 

bpv's are part of almost every game, and not alignment indicative... so, explain what is so "interesting" about it?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

err... the top 2 trains have been in the 3-5 range, and both people have been talked about for pages, and you could have chosen to put them back there... instead you moved to EY, who had 1 vote on him at the time you voted him.

like i said, if you actually cared about the deadline, then supporting a whole new train on someone who hasn't been poked at at all

your actions contradict your sentiment... no matter what kind of brainless over simplification you try to spin here

I made that vote at like 9am...giving us 12 hours to come up with a decision.  I'll gladly move my vote toward the deadline if necessary.  

How was I to know nobody would be playing today?

I get that there isnt much to going so there isnt much to respond to but you're reaching here.  

Contradiction.  lol

Archived