• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Smash (5) - Pac, Nol, gEYno, JiF, 80

80 (1) - Verb

Nolder (1) - Lily

Lily (2) - Ape, Crush

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is Friday 8PM EST (but by all means, feel free to act sooner - Harley wants some CHAOS!!).

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I feel like you should know that people make tongue-in-cheek votes on page 1.

Vote Lily

That's my point. Smash made a joke, and Nol voted him for it. 

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Any particular reason there is an "abcabcabcabc" in your quote, 80?

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm a Jackson 5 fan.  Also GFY.

I'll also confirm my posts are possessed with the ghost of Hess

5 minutes ago, Lily said:

That's my point. Smash made a joke, and Nol voted him for it. 

Yea, but that's what we do on D1, we vote people for nothing reasons... at least on the first page or two, because there's no established game play, interactions, or maneuvering to use as reasons.

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, but that's what we do on D1, we vote people for nothing reasons... at least on the first page or two, because there's no established game play, interactions, or maneuvering to use as reasons.

The same logic applies. My vote can't be entirely serious. It's day one. How could I know whether or not he's scum? This is why I rarely vote in the joke phase. 

7 minutes ago, Lily said:

The same logic applies. My vote can't be entirely serious. It's day one. How could I know whether or not he's scum? This is why I rarely vote in the joke phase. 

So you made a tongue in cheek vote in response to a tongue in cheek vote?  Noted.

14 minutes ago, Lily said:

Oh, well then my vote on you is also joke vote. Unless it's not.

Gimme a break.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Pro-town move.  EY is town.

/CTM'd

Except facts = I am the best D1 scum hunter in the game.

Lynch me D2, after I figure sh*t out, give you guys the baddies, and then spazz out.

Official Vote Count

Smash (4) - Pac, Nol, JiF, 80
Lily (2) - Ape, Crusher
80 (1) - Verb
Nol (1) - Lily
Ape (1) - EY

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is Friday 8PM EST (but by all means, feel free to act sooner - Harley wants some CHAOS!!).

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you made a tongue in cheek vote in response to a tongue in cheek vote?  Noted.

I didn't exactly say that, either. Twist words much? I said I wasn't entirely serious. I was about 60/40.

Hired guns rarely miss.  This one?  Well...he never missed.

With his target in his sights and not so much as a smirk he lined up his shot.  This was a job, after all, and nothing more.

Just as the unknowing target turned around, the trigger was pulled and the bullet flew straight to the heart of his victim.

Or at least it would have, if not for the now useless kevlar vest.  The startled survivor looked up to see his would-be assassin but as quickly as he had appeared, he vanished.

Day continues.

1 hour ago, AVM said:

Hired guns rarely miss.  This one?  Well...he never missed.

With his target in his sights and not so much as a smirk he lined up his shot.  This was a job, after all, and nothing more.

Just as the unknowing target turned around, the trigger was pulled and the bullet flew straight to the heart of his victim.

Or at least it would have, if not for the now useless kevlar vest.  The startled survivor looked up to see his would-be assassin but as quickly as he had appeared, he vanished.

Day continues.

This is interesting. 

Smash shooting someone?

Archived