Suicide Squad Mafia

AVM

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm ok with that although I'd wish we'd gotten the info.

IMO he was scummy. Look back at what he was saying to me.

You shot in the dark day 1 and let a random lynch go.

...and to think I was so happy to have you back...

1 hour ago, JiF said:

You're going to hold my shot on Verbal against me? Eh, that's fine I guess but also pretty cheap.

As for "letting it go random" you can GFY I wasn't even planning on being around at all today I just happened to get home early and jumped on to check the game also the day was going to end on FRIDAY without a lynch anyway but AVM extended the deadline. This really changed nothing.

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

You're going to hold my shot on Verbal against me? Eh, that's fine I guess but also pretty cheap.

As for "letting it go random" you can GFY I wasn't even planning on being around at all today I just happened to get home early and jumped on to check the game also the day was going to end on FRIDAY without a lynch anyway but AVM extended the deadline. This really changed nothing.

yeah you got on alright and promptly placed your vote where it was totally meaningless.

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

nolder is scum

dumb scum?

9 hours ago, Pac said:

No but need a few week break like in the past.  It's the one after another that causes this.

I dont really see the difference but if thats where everyone is at, why sign up?

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

Yes, I'm going to hold you accountable for your actions in a game where all we do is create cases and vote people based on their actions. 

No, you can kindly GFY.  You posted before the deadline and wasted a vote.  What changed was AVM was kind enough to give us more time which you basically just pooped all over. 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

The entire extension was meaningless, what's your point?

Why was it meaningless?  He extended it so we didnt have to feel rushed.  You pooped on it. 

I appreciated the extension because I was flying on Friday at 8pm. 

Dont make me upset with you.  I love you long time and dont want to get mad at you with this being your triumphant return after what seems like the longest hiatus ever.

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes, I'm going to hold you accountable for your actions in a game where all we do is create cases and vote people based on their actions. 

Ok but you're also supposed to use your god damn brain (if you even have one). I've been waiting like 2 years to shoot Verbal back for...what I can't even remember anymore. Verbal himself thought it was in retaliation for some DM bullsh*t. Sometimes people just do stupid sh*t, either for the lulz or for other reasons as you well know and if you're not going to take that into account because you'd rather go for low hanging fruit than do some god damn scumhunting...well that's on you.

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, you can kindly GFY.  You posted before the deadline and wasted a vote.

Except that I didn't. I voted the person I wanted to lynch. I didn't want to lynch Lily. I'm starting to think you're happy lynching anyone as long as it's not you (or your scum buddies?).

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why was it meaningless?  He extended it so we didnt have to feel rushed.

I don't know why anyone would feel rushed we've done more with less in the past. That aside though people just weren't playing the game was moving slow as hell. This continued through the weekend and into monday up until the deadline. Just because there happened to barely be enough votes right and the tip toe of the deadline doesn't change the fact that no one was playing. In fact it really reinforces it imo because Lily was a lazy train for lazy people who would rather just bury their votes and not post anymore than anything she actually did that was so terrible. So, to reiterate, AVM's goal was to give people more time to play the game. No one took the opportunity. If he had known that was going to happen I have no doubt he would have just ended the day on Friday.

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dont make me upset with you.  I love you long time and dont want to get mad at you with this being your triumphant return after what seems like the longest hiatus ever.

Well pull your head out of your ass then. Lynching Lily because everyone else bailed on the game and then blaming me for not going along with that is crap. In fact I'll be looking at Lily's train for scum tomorrow. It's pretty likely one of the early voters was scum who buried their vote and disappeared.

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

dumb scum?

I dont really see the difference but if thats where everyone is at, why sign up?

Pac is s giant doofus.  I think it's the timing of the game. At least for people with kids.  The end of the school year is a gigantic cluster fuck and could serve as a deterrent to starting a family.  Last night 730-11 o'clock High School graduation ending at I Hop(upside) getting to bed at 2. This morning 730 awards ceremony at the middle school to watch my 8 the grade daughter get an award for getting good grades? Going to school is her only job.  It's all she has to do.  Give me a break .  I need more I Hop. 

31 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok but you're also supposed to use your god damn brain (if you even have one). I've been waiting like 2 years to shoot Verbal back for...what I can't even remember anymore. Verbal himself thought it was in retaliation for some DM bullsh*t. Sometimes people just do stupid sh*t, either for the lulz or for other reasons as you well know and if you're not going to take that into account because you'd rather go for low hanging fruit than do some god damn scumhunting...well that's on you.

Except that I didn't. I voted the person I wanted to lynch. I didn't want to lynch Lily. I'm starting to think you're happy lynching anyone as long as it's not you (or your scum buddies?).

I don't know why anyone would feel rushed we've done more with less in the past. That aside though people just weren't playing the game was moving slow as hell. This continued through the weekend and into monday up until the deadline. Just because there happened to barely be enough votes right and the tip toe of the deadline doesn't change the fact that no one was playing. In fact it really reinforces it imo because Lily was a lazy train for lazy people who would rather just bury their votes and not post anymore than anything she actually did that was so terrible. So, to reiterate, AVM's goal was to give people more time to play the game. No one took the opportunity. If he had known that was going to happen I have no doubt he would have just ended the day on Friday.

Well pull your head out of your ass then. Lynching Lily because everyone else bailed on the game and then blaming me for not going along with that is crap. In fact I'll be looking at Lily's train for scum tomorrow. It's pretty likely one of the early voters was scum who buried their vote and disappeared.

Why are you insulting me?  It's completely unnecessary and you're hurting my feelings. 

The rest of your post is literally not worth responding to.  You're playing your own game with zero regard for whats best for the town.

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pac is s giant doofus.  I think it's the timing of the game. At least for people with kids.  The end of the school year is a gigantic cluster **** and could serve as a deterrent to starting a family.  Last night 730-11 o'clock High School graduation ending at I Hop(upside) getting to bed at 2. This morning 730 awards ceremony at the middle school to watch my 8 the grade daughter get an award for getting good grades? Going to school is her only job.  It's all she has to do.  Give me a break .  I need more I Hop. 

Who has kids?  You, Ape and Pac?  haha  I honestly dont know...but yeah, the weekend is always slow but everyone was around at some point yesterday so its just silly that we let it go random and got zero info out of it.  

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Who has kids?  You, Ape and Pac?  haha  I honestly dont know...but yeah, the weekend is always slow but everyone was around at some point yesterday so its just silly that we let it go random and got zero info out of it.  

<-- First Father's Day this year.

Which has nothing to do with the school year, but everything to do with being preoccupied after work/always tired.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ey, Lilly, Nolder probably graduated himself.  

40 minutes ago, JiF said:

Congrats brother!  Hope it was awesome.

Thanks.  She's 5 and a half months old.  We got really lucky as she's first and foremost, healthy, but she's also got an incredible temperament and sleeps and eats well, so, it's a lot less work than some other people I know who are just starting out... But, still a lot of work.

We started the day by going to the nursing home, sadly.  We visited w/ my wife's grandmother who's probably only got a couple days (weeks at best) left, but it was nice to bring my daughter there to at least be in the same room with her great grandmother.  Lots of tears.  She's really not well, and it will be for the best.  Fortunately, there's another great grandfather who's in great shape and should be a big part of my daughter's life.

After that, we went to my parents for a BBQ and had just a nice relaxing day.  More so than time with my daughter though, was that it was kind of surreal experience spending father's day with my dad for the first time as a father.  Just different... Special... Lots to reflect upon.  Got some good gifts too!  

That, and my closest friend since forever got engaged to a genuinely brilliant and awesome girl this past friday just made for an incredibly special weekend.

hey guys, am i still alive? 

i got completely sidetracked with some work stuff this last night, and doc appointments with my wife  this morning... good news there, as we have a diagnosis and it's not the sh*t we were getting anxious about. 

anyway, i'll get caught up

Just now, Integrity28 said:

hey guys, am i still alive? 

i got completely sidetracked with some work stuff this last night, and doc appointments with my wife  this morning... good news there, as we have a diagnosis and it's not the sh*t we were getting anxious about. 

anyway, i'll get caught up

The Ape is not dead yet.

16 hours ago, AVM said:

HOUR TWENTY MINUTES UNTIL THE DEADLINE**

**And with the dreadful participation (seriously, half of you couldn't even be bothered to show up), at this point you're getting no coroner's report.

16 hours ago, Nolder said:

Unvote

Vote 80

Seems like he's scrambling to justify his supposed feelings.

More likely just his scumbuddy.

16 hours ago, AVM said:

Official Vote Count

Lily (5) - Crusher, Decker, EY, JC, Smash
80 (2) - Ape, Nolder
EY (1) - JiF
Crush (1) - Pac
Decker (2) - 80, Lily
Pac (1) - Verbal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE IS 8PM EST TONIGHT -- NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS

15 hours ago, JiF said:

Unvote 

Vote Lily

on phone 

15 hours ago, Nolder said:

Was Smash voting 80 or not?

Really?

Also, Lily voting Decker about an hour before deadline and then it looks like she disappears?

WTF is wrong with you guys? 

15 hours ago, AVM said:

JetsFan80, ???, has been lynched.

It is now night.  24 hours -- which means 8 PM EST tomorrow night.  I would say get them in quicker, but...

Useless.

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

I'm ok with that although I'd wish we'd gotten the info.

IMO he was scummy. Look back at what he was saying to me.

Ugh.

14 hours ago, JiF said:

Mafia is dead. 

Told you so.

14 hours ago, JiF said:

lol, were you expecting this to go differently?

12 hours ago, Pac said:

No but need a few week break like in the past.  It's the one after another that causes this.

Yup.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Bedtime is 8PM in my household... but last night I was buried under deadlines, had nothing to do with my little one. My projects are based off the west coast right now, and I'm being forced to work all sorts of funky hours to accommodate them. I got so wrapped up I forgot completely about the game, tbh. Which never happens, lol. So, it's on me in part for flaking out.

2 hours ago, gEYno said:

<-- First Father's Day this year.

Which has nothing to do with the school year, but everything to do with being preoccupied after work/always tired.

I hope you had a great 1st Father's Day... it meant the world to me on my first one!

1 hour ago, gEYno said:

More so than time with my daughter though, was that it was kind of surreal experience spending father's day with my dad for the first time as a father.  Just different... Special... Lots to reflect upon.

This.

So much of this.

Archived