Suicide Squad Mafia

AVM

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IRRITATED MOD NOTE:

I asked the group, collectively, if you wanted to take a break or have a sign-up thread ASAP.  No one -- not a single person -- said wait.  In fact very much the opposite happened, with the usual cries for a sign-up thread quicker than I even got one up.  A couple noted they would be less active and I even stated a low key game was fine -- it was part of the reasoning behind the extension to last night.

Every player logged in yesterday.  Every one of you posted between 8 or 9AM and the deadline.  Roughly 3 pages worth of posts (though most of the first page were how was the weekend sort of posts, which I'm fine with...just saying).  It's not individuals but then general lack of attempt to play by the game as a whole.  Don't complain when you get no information for not playing the game.  

So, for the BG wannabe's out there tl;dr GFY

Now get your damn night actions in, unite behind a burning hatred for me and beat the **** out of each other.

Technically you didn't get a final VC -- even as AwfulVMod I'll give you that, formally.

Official FINAL D1 Vote Count

Lily (6) - Crusher, Decker, EY, JC, Smash, JiF
80 (2) - Ape, Nolder
Crush (1) - Pac
Decker (2) - 80, Lily
Pac (1) - Verbal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

36 minutes ago, AVM said:

Technically you didn't get a final VC -- even as AwfulVMod I'll give you that, formally.

Official FINAL D1 Vote Count

Lily (6) - Crusher, Decker, EY, JC, Smash, JiF
80 (2) - Ape, Nolder
Crush (1) - Pac
Decker (2) - 80, Lily
Pac (1) - Verbal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

BASTARDMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, AVM said:

IRRITATED MOD NOTE:

I asked the group, collectively, if you wanted to take a break or have a sign-up thread ASAP.  No one -- not a single person -- said wait.  In fact very much the opposite happened, with the usual cries for a sign-up thread quicker than I even got one up.  A couple noted they would be less active and I even stated a low key game was fine -- it was part of the reasoning behind the extension to last night.

Every player logged in yesterday.  Every one of you posted between 8 or 9AM and the deadline.  Roughly 3 pages worth of posts (though most of the first page were how was the weekend sort of posts, which I'm fine with...just saying).  It's not individuals but then general lack of attempt to play by the game as a whole.  Don't complain when you get no information for not playing the game.  

So, for the BG wannabe's out there tl;dr GFY

Now get your damn night actions in, unite behind a burning hatred for me and beat the **** out of each other.

WTF is this explaining sh*t?

Hey guys, shut the **** and play. You ******* wet farting pieces of monkey poop.

Two failed shots, a dead sea-chicken, and the world's smallest violin playing to sooth the sad 11 souls that still remained...that was it.  The sea-chicken had been found smashed by something all powerful, leaving nothing but floating feathers to ID him with...no one even knew if he was good or bad, not that things like good and bad were easily discernible anymore.  

As the dawn on a new day neared several stirred restlessly, eager to use their powers either to claim power or destroy it.  One in particular looked to rid the world of the "heroes" she couldn't control, and she entered a room hopeful to find the target she was looking for.  Opening the door quickly she fired a shot at a body sitting by the window, hitting her target squarely in the back of the head.  

Verbal, Barbara Gordon, Hero with a 1-time vest was dead.

Image result for batgirl

As she approached to confirm her bounty she noticed peculiar makeup and what seemed...scars?

"He he...ha ha....ho ho...." a shadowy figure muttered.  

"Wanna know how she got those sca-...

"Scars...and no.  Not really.  But I would like to ask you a few questions.  Why no laughing?! I thought you found everything funny!"

And he did...but it's hard to laugh with a piece of metal in your brain.

Ape, Joker, Scum with a 1-time day shot was dead.

Image result for dc comics joker

As if two weren't enough, the first floor was rattled with the sound of gun shots.  Those alive ran in to see who had fallen only to see yet another would-be victim rise up and toss another useless vest to the ground.  "You'd think these assholes would learn by now..."

It is now day.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

WTF is this explaining sh*t?

Hey guys, shut the **** and play. You ******* wet farting pieces of monkey poop.

And here I thought your constant grabbiness was your formal application as JN Mod

totally didn't expect Ape was scum. now it makes sense because he didn't claim to have solved the game D1, or did he? Thought he was just busy and absent and therefore wasn't quarreling. :o 

On 6/20/2016 at 2:10 PM, Integrity28 said:

Pac is doing some last-minute flailing on deadline day? Where's JIF, he was whelping about people not doing enough on Friday before the deadline was move, so he could sound oh-so-concerned, then it got moved and he ran back off to his QT? Is that it?

Would lynch 80, Lily or JIF.

boom?

JIF doesn't really make a lot of sense with Ape

Smash's calm demeanor seems town

did Lily finally draw scum? 

Crusher doesn't really seem to question Ape's alignment and sort of just works with him yesterday 

Nice.  We lost Ape and Scum in the same blow.  What a win!

Vote Lily.

Picking up where we left off.  Nothing has happened that merits a vote change.  If nothing else, Ape's lack of voting for her only furthers it for me...

49 minutes ago, AVM said:

Two failed shots, a dead sea-chicken, and the world's smallest violin playing to sooth the sad 11 souls that still remained...that was it.  The sea-chicken had been found smashed by something all powerful, leaving nothing but floating feathers to ID him with...no one even knew if he was good or bad, not that things like good and bad were easily discernible anymore.  

As the dawn on a new day neared several stirred restlessly, eager to use their powers either to claim power or destroy it.  One in particular looked to rid the world of the "heroes" she couldn't control, and she entered a room hopeful to find the target she was looking for.  Opening the door quickly she fired a shot at a body sitting by the window, hitting her target squarely in the back of the head.  

Verbal, Barbara Gordon, Hero with a 1-time vest was dead.

Image result for batgirl

As she approached to confirm her bounty she noticed peculiar makeup and what seemed...scars?

"He he...ha ha....ho ho...." a shadowy figure muttered.  

"Wanna know how she got those sca-...

"Scars...and no.  Not really.  But I would like to ask you a few questions.  Why no laughing?! I thought you found everything funny!"

And he did...but it's hard to laugh with a piece of metal in your brain.

Ape, Joker, Scum with a 1-time day shot was dead.

Image result for dc comics joker

As if two weren't enough, the first floor was rattled with the sound of gun shots.  Those alive ran in to see who had fallen only to see yet another would-be victim rise up and toss another useless vest to the ground.  "You'd think these assholes would learn by now..."

It is now day.

So APE and Verb both died at night ? So Verb probably killed by scum APE killed by Town or SK ... We have had a Shot at me with no claim of the shot and a shot at APE who turned out to be filthy scum APE. I wonder If APE was the one who shot at me since he had a day shot and knocked off my Vest ...that certainly would explain why no one claimed the shot on me.

Also if you look at APE's last few posts he seemed to be bussing Lily. She received 5 Votes so APE knowing this would assume she would be a top lynch candidate so maybe APE gave us info after all. I'm sticking to my Vote on Lily

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So APE and Verb both died at night ? So Verb probably killed by scum APE killed by Town or SK ... We have had a Shot at me with no claim of the shot and a shot at APE who turned out to be filthy scum APE. I wonder If APE was the one who shot at me since he had a day shot and knocked off my Vest ...that certainly would explain why no one claimed the shot on me.

I read the scene a couple of times.  It's confusing because it seems like one person may have had two shots.  Right?

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I read the scene a couple of times.  It's confusing because it seems like one person may have had two shots.  Right?

EY I have no idea It seems like everyone has a gun but me LOL.... but where are you getting 1 person with 2 shots ? let me re read

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Also if you look at APE's last few posts he seemed to be bussing Lily. She received 5 Votes so APE knowing this would assume she would be a top lynch candidate so maybe APE gave us info after all. I'm sticking to my Vote on Lily

He says he's willing to lynch her, but never actually puts the vote there, instead keeps it on 80.  Seems like a distancing move while he waits for someone else to hammer... possibly so it can go to random, or if it happens, he claims he would have done it but wasn't around.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

EY I have no idea It seems like everyone has a gun but me LOL.... but where are you getting 1 person with 2 shots ? let me re read

It reads to me like the same person attacked Verbal and then moved on to attack the Ape.

Just now, gEYno said:

It reads to me like the same person attacked Verbal and then moved on to attack the Ape.

Yep looks like one person shot both at least it reads that way.

@AVM should we be reading into this as one person shooting ? or are the scenes purely flavor ?

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Yep looks like one person shot both at least it reads that way.

@AVM should we be reading into this as one person shooting ? or are the scenes purely flavor ?

I think early on he said flavor but some hints to things. Not sure but reads like the person had two shots. 

Archived