Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Smash I argued with Ben about Dicker for like 6 hours yesterday GFY with that "I don't have much to go on" bullsh*t. How about you jump the **** in and start playing instead of whining about there being nothing to go on?

You forgot to call us all idiots. 

On 7/7/2016 at 11:01 AM, Integrity28 said:

Gross.

Game setup odds favor Smash being town, with that in mind, I am running scenarios on what scum motives you may have. It's how this game is played, brah... I know you've sucked for the past couple years.

EDIT: Also, that post had nothing to do with Smash. It was more a commentary on you feigning ignorance of being the hammer. So, your amateurish deflection is noted.

You suck at this game.

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

A few people tried to tell me my meta was off when it came to Smash.  I'll have to reread at some point...but not tonight or the weekend probably.

It hurts but I know one was my Muffin Top.  :(

If I did it was simply foreplay.  My climax was perfectly timed .  An astoundingly accurate and fully committed hammering. Just like always.  You are welcomed.  

52 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You suck at this game.

lol, I stand by what I said... odds did favor it.

just becasue you've been working on setting up my lynch based on Smash flipping scum, like you knew he was going to, doesn't mean anything I said there was wrong.

you don't scum hunt good enough anymore to convince me you caught him on D1, sorry.

I'm calling bus play. Probably because another scum mate, perhaps of higher value, was also drawing heat. I dunno. I do know that I don't have any confidence in your scum hunting anymore. I also know that you tried to use me NOT voting Smash as a way to get heat onto me, so if that push had worked, then you wouldn't be grandstanding a Smash/scum lynch. You'd be backpedalling out of lynching a town Ape. So there's that.

Anyway, good lynch to the townies that felt that mojo. JC ain't town IMO, he's been setting up my mislynch based on Smash flipping scum since before we saw the flip.

DPR is prolly scum too. Get behind the Ape, to try and save Smash.

You'll see.

59 minutes ago, JiF said:

A few people tried to tell me my meta was off when it came to Smash.  I'll have to reread at some point...but not tonight or the weekend probably.

It hurts but I know one was my Muffin Top.  :(

I think the only person whose meta read I challenged was JC's, and I'd stand behind what I said. It didn't make sense, which is why I've got them as scum mates, and that was a bus play.

41 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Pffffno.  If I was scum I would've hammered that sh*t so hard

Why wouldn't you hammer if you are town? Not hammering as scum would make more sense, have it go random. No me gusta, missy. 

19 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Why wouldn't you hammer if you are town? Not hammering as scum would make more sense, have it go random. No me gusta, missy. 

I didn't hammer because I didn't like the wagon and random seemed more likely to hit scum loooooool

21 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Because I wasn't here until right at d/l - and because I thought him town.

36 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, I stand by what I said... odds did favor it.

just becasue you've been working on setting up my lynch based on Smash flipping scum, like you knew he was going to, doesn't mean anything I said there was wrong.

you don't scum hunt good enough anymore to convince me you caught him on D1, sorry.

I'm calling bus play. Probably because another scum mate, perhaps of higher value, was also drawing heat. I dunno. I do know that I don't have any confidence in your scum hunting anymore. I also know that you tried to use me NOT voting Smash as a way to get heat onto me, so if that push had worked, then you wouldn't be grandstanding a Smash/scum lynch. You'd be backpedalling out of lynching a town Ape. So there's that.

Anyway, good lynch to the townies that felt that mojo. JC ain't town IMO, he's been setting up my mislynch based on Smash flipping scum since before we saw the flip.

DPR is prolly scum too. Get behind the Ape, to try and save Smash.

You'll see.

Who exactly of higher value was drawing heat?

12 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

I didn't hammer because I didn't like the wagon and random seemed more likely to hit scum loooooool

I wasn't talking to you. But, what about the wagon did you not like? I disliked the wagon on Birdy more. 

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I wasn't talking to you. But, what about the wagon did you not like? I disliked the wagon on Birdy more. 

It seemed baseless without meta. I tried day 1 to not mention anything related to meta.

5 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

It seemed baseless without meta. I tried day 1 to not mention anything related to meta.

Okay, but did you actually think he was town enough to have the day end in a random lynch like you seemed to be rallying for. 

13 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Okay, but did you actually think he was town enough to have the day end in a random lynch like you seemed to be rallying for. 

At the time I disliked Ben and Nolder opting for the wagon. I stayed away 

Not in hindsight it wasn't town enough since he flipped scum

This makes the random sound so bad. I found it appealing after Nyn mentioned it would go random 

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

At the time I disliked Ben and Nolder opting for the wagon. I stayed away 

Not in hindsight it wasn't town enough since he flipped scum

This makes the random sound so bad. I found it appealing after Nyn mentioned it would go random 

Random is bad because it's more likely to hit town. Scum was lynched today, so people trying to get the lynch to go random look really bad in my book.

I actually thought about this and think Hallia might be town, after the latest posts and the SmashDragon reveal.

1 hour ago, Hallia said:

Pffffno.  If I was scum I would've hammered that sh*t so hard

43 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Because I wasn't here until right at d/l - and because I thought him town.

Dunno why.  Something about the cavalier attitude

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

I actually thought about this and think Hallia might be town, after the latest posts and the SmashDragon reveal.

Dunno why.  Something about the cavalier attitude

I made the cavalier attitude comment - not Hallia.

Archived