Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dot like all the lunches being set up in night phase. Hope you all get shot tonight. Next day, proper pressure should be put on inactive a IMO. Otherwise this game just becomes loud players lunching loud players.

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dot like all the lunches being set up in night phase. Hope you all get shot tonight. Next day, proper pressure should be put on inactive a IMO. Otherwise this game just becomes loud players lunching loud players.

GFY Ape.  Anytime is the right time for lunch.  

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

dolunch.jpg

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Seems to me that DPR is just going after anyone who's around in order to cover for his own lack of gameplay thus far.

Nope, just scum. Which is to say you and JC. 

DPR is working really hard to tinfoil town onto JC and Nolder. Because it makes soooo much sense for them to go out of their way to go ahead and bus the sh*t out of Smash immediately and consistently throughout D1.

Meanwhile, Smash hates getting bussed AND gambit plays. 

JC and/or Nolder aren't confirmed town yet but they're far from top candidates for D2. DPR is just trying to expand the lynch pool as much as possible so we don't go after the DPR/AVM/Hallia crew tomorrow. There be scum in that group. DPR is a decent bet to be one of them.

Glad the Pirate is playing though, finally. Could he and AVM both be dirty pirates though, or town pirates? That be the question.

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

DPR is working really hard to tinfoil town onto JC and Nolder. Because it makes soooo much sense for them to go out of their way to go ahead and bus the sh*t out of Smash immediately and consistently throughout D1.

JC and/or Nolder aren't confirmed town yet but they're far from top candidates for D2. DPR is just trying to expand the lynch pool as much as possible so we don't go after the DPR/AVM/Hallia crew tomorrow. There be scum in that group. DPR is a decent bet to be one of them.

Glad the Pirate is playing though, finally. Could he and AVM both be dirty pirates though, or town pirates? That be the question.

Halia and Leelou.  Dip into that pool you want mafia.  

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's only night 1, so the "tinfoil" thing isn't a stretch. But do you at least see where I'm questioning how JC nailed Smash so easily, and Smash just played right into it? And Nolder playing backup at just the right time with no more of a case than JC?

I just think it looks bad, being that there was no case on Smash and they still pushed it, with Smash pretty much damning himself. Just seems scummy to me.    

13 minutes ago, D P R said:

It's only night 1, so the "tinfoil" thing isn't a stretch. But do you at least see where I'm questioning how JC nailed Smash so easily, and Smash just played right into it? And Nolder playing backup at just the right time with no more of a case than JC?

I just think it looks bad, being that there was no case on Smash and they still pushed it, with Smash pretty much damning himself. Just seems scummy to me.    

I'm not ruling it out, but claiming you caught 2 scum from Smash's death, while sexy, is very unlikely. I'm not planning to go down that road until we get a good bit more information.

I wanted to lynch Dicker but there just wasn't any support for it. I consolidated onto Smash. I'm not sure what kind of a case you wanted when Smash wasn't even my first pick to lynch. I'm glad we got scum and I'm not trying to take any credit for the lynch beyond consolidating at the right time but it's really bizarre to me how you're trying to spin it into a scummy move. If I'm scum and deadline is looming I am not going to bus Smash I'm going to disappear and hope town doesn't consolidate on anyone and let the lynch go random (thus hitting town most likely).

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

By your logic I should be part of that scum pool too. I dropped the very first vote on Smash then returned back to him, refusing to budge nearing the deadline.

Smash seem scummier after his defense. It was like Smasbtrying to do Smaah but no more than that.  Not his style.  He is emotional if he is anything.  He gets so emotionally wrapped up he complains about the insults he gets after he just insulted us.  Pure raw emotion.  His defense was plastic and fake just like most of the i.d's carried by coeds CTM dates.  I would worry more if you didn't.  I got you as town. JC creepy town.  DPR creepy null.  

21 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I wanted to lynch Dicker but there just wasn't any support for it. I consolidated onto Smash. I'm not sure what kind of a case you wanted when Smash wasn't even my first pick to lynch. I'm glad we got scum and I'm not trying to take any credit for the lynch beyond consolidating at the right time but it's really bizarre to me how you're trying to spin it into a scummy move. If I'm scum and deadline is looming I am not going to bus Smash I'm going to disappear and hope town doesn't consolidate on anyone and let the lynch go random (thus hitting town most likely).

That's true.  You did that when I try to bus Lilly in the factions game when Inthought we were the scum team.  I got you as probably town  definitely creepy.  

You're just like an angel...your skin makes me cry

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Decker!!  Go take your meds. You are doing it again.! 

Nty I say no to drugs, id rather tell pharma to GFY ahem GFT

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not ruling it out, but claiming you caught 2 scum from Smash's death, while sexy, is very unlikely. I'm not planning to go down that road until we get a good bit more information.

Granted - it would be an outrageous play and we do need more info. But it is what it is, so I'm calling it out. 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

By your logic I should be part of that scum pool too. I dropped the very first vote on Smash then returned back to him, refusing to budge nearing the deadline.

Nope - your first vote on Smash was a joke vote to start the game. You didn't present a case or stick with it (like JC did). Consolidating at the deadline just makes sense whether you feel the case or not. 

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

I need to go back, but your story keeps changing and it keeps pinging me... brb.

In regard to the above, you did consolidate onto Smash, and like 80 a consolidation vote is just that. What bugs me is that you don't address what I've called you out for, which is making your townie-cred posts. I'm not spinning anything - just calling you on what you've posted and offering my opinion on it. You on the other hand did spin the above statement to make yourself look townie again. If you're scum and it's deadline, there's no reason you wouldn't make a consolidation vote. Implying that what you did was the opposite of what scum would do is just plain old flinching and trying to save face.

I ain't gonna beat it to death, but you know where I stand on your play. 

2 hours ago, D P R said:

What bugs me is that you don't address what I've called you out for, which is making your townie-cred posts. I'm not spinning anything - just calling you on what you've posted and offering my opinion on it. 

Quote one post where I've asked for or stated that I have "townie cred". Not your interpretation of a post, an actual post where I do this. Hard indisputable evidence.

You can't because there is none. You are making it up. I could just say the same things about your posts. There is no standard or definition here, it's just whatever you say is the way it is and that's bullsh*t.

Are you just trying to piss me off to bait my vote off Decker and on to you? Because that's what this feels like to me. You've gone at me hard, during the night, pretty much out of the blue. Your reasons are bad and your rhetoric is sarcastic and hostile. I really don't know what to think but none of it is good.

Archived