what if geno is the answer ? ? ?

Jetscode1

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

He's emo indeed. lol. 

Basic Villain is basic.

When you refresh the page and see that you wrote this, you think to yourself, "I'm under Ape's skin".

When everyone else does... they think, "lol, Ape with another dazzling combination and ... down goes Villain, down goes Villain!!!"

The worst thing you do is try to save face like this. It's exactly what I just told @BowlesMovement not to do. Better to just own it when bested. More respectable that way. However, you like to make a bigger, whelping spectacle of yourself instead.

I win. I always do, Villain.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You're missing the point, as usual. 

Your counters are lame, and just subject you to losing your footing... I'm here to help.

says the cat felating himself over his cleverness, which was it, 2 or 3 again, or were you wavering between both? clown....... Oh wait, must be missing your clever point, just cant keep up with you, you are just too far out over your skies with this...... 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Basic Villain is basic.

When you refresh the page and see that you wrote this, you think to yourself, "I'm under Ape's skin".

When everyone else does... they think, "lol, Ape with another dazzling combination and ... down goes Villain, down goes Villain!!!"

The worst thing you do is try to save face like this. It's exactly what I just told @BowlesMovement not to do. Better to just own it when bested. More respectable that way. However, you like to make a bigger, whelping spectacle of yourself instead.

I win. I always do, Villain.

Oh look, another self reach around, what stamina!

Just now, BowlesMovement said:

says the cat felating himself over his cleverness, which was it, 2 or 3 again, or were you wavering between both? clown....... Oh wait, must be missing your clever point, just cant keep up with you, you are just too far out over your skies with this...... 

It's amazing how easy it is to tell when people get unnerved by sh*t that goes over their heads.

You're Villaining the sh*t out of this thread... and I'm in your corner, for Pete's sake... what a mess you are. LOL

9 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Your flexible

monkey.jpg

You posted the same picture twice.

I already have to bail you out of your own stupid pro-Fitz arguments, just so you don't make the rest of us look bad (but, you fail anyway), then I have to give you step-by-step instructions on how not to wet yourself over me taking a jab at you (but, you failed that too)... and now, since you've broken the basic rule of double-posting an image in the context of trying to retaliate, it looks like I am going to have to teach you how to Google funny ape pics too...

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You posted the same picture twice.

I already have to bail you out of your own stupid pro-Fitz arguments, just so you don't make the rest of us look bad (but, you fail anyway), then I have to give you step-by-step instructions on how not to wet yourself over me taking a jab at you (but, you failed that too)... and now, since you've broken the basic rule of double-posting an image in the context of trying to retaliate, it looks like I am going to have to teach you how to Google funny ape pics too...

giphy.gif

monkey.jpg

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but @Integrity28 vs @BowlesMovement is more interesting than Geno vs Fitz.

Poll:  Who wins?

1. Integrity
  2. BM

Edit:  If post count is not a factor.

lol, so typical of one of the Geno-drones... the battle is already won... I look forward to you guys working super hard for the next 3 months to convince us of all the hypothetical things that defy the reality that BM is standing in a puddle of his own pee

7 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but @Integrity28 vs @BowlesMovement is more interesting than Geno vs Fitz.

Poll:  Who wins?

1. Integrity
  2. BM

In his own mind the monkey is undefeated, he does win more than he loses.  I cant believe @Sperm Edwards hasnt chimed in yet, I'd wager he has typed out and deleted a couple of responses already.  @Integrity28 not only did he double post that pic, he changed his avatar to it :) both these guys are funny, thanks for the lulz

well, this is why BowlesMovement loses all of his arguments... and why the entire Geno crowd can lose 99 out of 100 arguments, but then the one they win (vs. BowlesMovement) reinvigorates their whole cause... 

if you think about it, Geno is all his fault.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

well, this is why BowlesMovement loses all of his arguments... and why the entire Geno crowd can lose 99 out of 100 arguments, but then the one they win (vs. BowlesMovement) reinvigorates their whole cause... 

if you think about it, Geno is all his fault.

monkey.jpg

Just now, whodeawhodat said:

In his own mind the monkey is undefeated, he does win more than he loses.  I cant believe @Sperm Edwards hasnt chimed in yet, I'd wager he has typed out and deleted a couple of responses already.  @Integrity28 not only did he double post that pic, he changed his avatar to it :) both these guys are funny, thanks for the lulz

Bowles is a good poster, I agree.

I'm just surprised today by how easily I tweaked him.

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

All you Fitzies are.  :Nuts:

I've said this so many times... I argue on behalf of good arguments. If any of you guys supporting Geno would ever make a good point, I'd absolutely acknowledge it. You haven't.

Until then, I am content to hope we go with Fitz. No particular reason, other than my gut says we'll be better with him. No over-rationalizations, no hypotheticals, or other nonsense like you guys have trotted out. Just a good, old-fashioned gut feel.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Neither wins anything if it werent for Fitz and Geno threads they wouldn't add anything to this board. 

lol, at what point do we tell joewilly12 that his entire experience here is defined by the community handling him with kid gloves on account of his pitiable levels of derp?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, at what point do we tell joewilly12 that his entire experience here is defined by the community handling him with kid gloves on account of his pitiable levels of derp?

Herp to the derp, I'm out, going to the beach for some dranks!

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I've said this so many times... I argue on behalf of good arguments. If any of you guys supporting Geno would ever make a good point, I'd absolutely acknowledge it. You haven't.

Until then, I am content to hope we go with Fitz. No particular reason, other than my gut says we'll be better with him. No over-rationalizations, no hypotheticals, or other nonsense like you guys have trotted out. Just a good, old-fashioned gut feel.

That's cool.  You're entitled to your opinion.  Just as you're entitled to be wrong.

Been saying this for months (eventually it'll have to come true)...  we'll know soon enough.  Not because the Jets or Fitz will help resolve things.  They're like Dumb and Dumber here.  But because the season is gonna kick off in Sept regardless of what these idiots do.

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

look at this, a little feigned arrogance and ... i draw the derps in like moths to a flame 

JoeWilly is so upset with me, he started negative repping my posts from 10 years ago. It would be funny if it wasn't so completely sad.

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

JoeWilly is so upset with me, he started negative repping my posts from 10 years ago. It would be funny if it wasn't so completely sad.

YOU negative rep every post I make regardless of what it is. Im discussing pool issues with others and you negative rep me. Grow up. 

Archived