Fitzpatrick to Pats would be ultimate Belichick troll

joewilly12

Again BB will go with Jimmy who should do ok for 4 games. It's just chatter on a Jets message board and it won't happen unless there are injuries, etc. I don't know what BB thinks of Fitz he might think he sucks for all I know. Not every team in the NFL wants to sign him. But I would think he respects Fitz and thinks he's a good player. And he'd much rather face Geno than Fitz this coming season imo. 

I agree, this is nothing more that message board chatter. No way Fitz ends up on the Pats.

With that said, the Pats absolutely need to sign a vet back-up QB for at least the first 4 games.

No way they start the season with Brissett the #2 behind Garoppolo.

3 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

I agree, this is nothing more that message board chatter. No way Fitz ends up on the Pats.

With that said, the Pats absolutely need to sign a vet back-up QB for at least the first 4 games.

No way they start the season with Brissett the #2 behind Garoppolo.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/quarterback/available/

Good luck. Mike Vick is still looking for work.

7 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

5-7 win teams do not compete for division titles.

We have a better team than that. But if some of our supposed fans get their way and we go with Geno that could happen. But if we build on what he did last year esp offensively we could get a wildcard. As for the tough schedule bring it on! You have to beat good teams to go anywhere anyways and we might as well start with game 1. Sounds like fun. 

According to the rumors, the Jets have offered Fitz $15,000,000 guaranteed.   No way the Pats are going to match that.  As a vet, if Fitz is on the pats opening day roster, his contract is guaranteed.

Only way this could happen is if Fitz is dumb enough to let the Jets take the offer off the table.   Then it's a whole new ball game.

15 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

We have a better team than that. But if some of our supposed fans get their way and we go with Geno that could happen. But if we build on what he did last year esp offensively we could get a wildcard. As for the tough schedule bring it on! You have to beat good teams to go anywhere anyways and we might as well start with game 1. Sounds like fun. 

Yeah because the jets beat good teams last year right?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

6 minutes ago, cant wait said:

Yeah because the jets beat good teams last year right?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah we did beat NFL teams last year like the Colts who the year before went to the AFC Championship. But I guess that was not good enough for fans who keep putting down our team all of the time. And saying our Ws weren't real Ws. Personally I had a good time last season and enjoyed it very much. We lost in week 17 but I was on the edge of my chair the entire game. It was one of our better seasons. 

16 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

You can't seriously think Fitz would be the starter over Jimmy G?

If this signing ever happened, which it won't, Fitz would be a back-up for 4 weeks and then he would be released.

Here we go again with you.  You never learn your boy-love for whoever holds a clipboard for Brady fails you time and time again.

16 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Are you nuts? Robert Kraft owns Gillette they will market big time on the beard 

this just in Fitz signs with the Pats for vet minimum, in unrelated news he finds thousands of shares of Gillette in his mailbox with no return address. 

Archived