Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash:  Barely posts, rips others for "nothing happening".

Smash:  Refuses to reveal in previous game, votes a player for refusing to reveal because its "getting old".

#SmashLogic

stop trying to inflame the situation 80 you know damn well this crap has been going on with Nolder for quite a while and you also know the only time I have not revealed was last game even though I said I had good reason for doing it you continue on pushing the issue. Move the **** on/

16 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

stop trying to inflame the situation 80 you know damn well this crap has been going on with Nolder for quite a while and you also know the only time I have not revealed was last game even though I said I had good reason for doing it you continue on pushing the issue. Move the **** on/

I don't think you're scum. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 7:03 AM, JiF said:

I've pretty much got the game figured out already but I'm down to drag it out a little for the dramatics if you guys want.  

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 4:15 PM, Hallia said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

DPR (2): Crusher, Ape

Nolder (5): DPR, Smash, Nyn, AJ, Lily

Ape(1): JC

JC(1): Leelou

AJ(1): Nolder

JiF(1): Pac

Pac(2): JiF, 80

Not Voting: NONE OF YOU BITCHES

17 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

unvote Vote Nolder

Nolder Sat at 5 votes for 2 full days In that time I unvoted him and someone stepped on the train keeping it at 5 votes for another full day he gave little response or defense so I decided to push him to L-1 .... So yeah nothing much in the way of voting was going on at all @Integrity28. JIF and 80 were doing their usual Vote Pac and try their best to annoy me into posting nonsense as usual even though I made myself very clear what my intentions were. Then Nolder made the boneheaded play of voting himself and I find myself having to defend against 3 buffoons who play in their own little world and call it content. Its pretty obvious what's going on here.

18 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

That's what 80 does now. He inflames things. He learned it from Ape.

This game has gone full retard.

5368976.jpg

• Upvote 1

here I am posting my ass off and there's no sign of JIF or 80 ...where could they possibly be ? How will I ever know if my explanations were good enough for king 80 and his little idiot friend JIF ? Should I log off and run the risk of getting an 80 question and not be here to answer it ?? sh*t that might move me further down his asinine town/scum meter.

• Upvote 1

Since a list of 4 is too much for DPR to handle, here is my list of top 3 scum:

DPR, JiF, JC 

2nd scumtastic tier (lovely ladies):

Lily, 80, Nyn

Dull as sh*t:

AJ!!! (one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do) 

Lowest town rung: 

Crushlove!, Ape

Getting a town pass:

Smash, Pac

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Next time I want to post on the football forums I'll make sure and check in with you first .... When I posted that novel I read this game and while people were posting it was at the same exact stage it was when I checked in earlier. I made posts explaining how I felt about some players but I guess that's not enough I'll make a bunch of day 1 bullsh*t posts next time so there will be a nice big number next to my name like a big shiny object you guys can stare at . When I find scum or think I found scum I'll have plenty to say and if you look back at the history of my play you will see that rather than making up this bullsh*t meta you all seem to be focusing on.

I gave my reason for voting, I gave my suspicions of others, and I explained afterwards when I woke up . So GFY's

Love you.

I'll be honest. I have been completely blowing this game off for another one I am playing in. But I just finished reading through that sh*t fest of D1 and I'm finally caught up.

Nolder played dumb. His vote on me was for garbage reasons and he deserved the pressure he got for it imo. The self vote was dumb but not much we can do there. I'd like for JC and Lily to elaborate why they voted him. JC put him at L-2 I believe and I don't really know why. I don't remember Lily's reason at all and was surprised when I kept seeing her in VC's on Nolder's wagon.

Nyn, Ape and Crusher are townies I think. I don't know what people's beef with Pac is but I haven't had issue with his posts. I agree Smash's reason for putting Nolder at L-1 was bad but I didn't mind his original vote and the reasons for it. Not a huge fan of his latest posts but I don't know if that's normal for him or not.

DPR is mixed. I disagree with him on Nyn, she's always assertive and calls out BS as town, but I thought his stance on Leelou was good. I didn't like his initial reaction to Ape pressuring him.

I thought 80 looked townie early on and I can get the POE thing to some extent. Not sure why he's still scum reading Pac though.

JiF I'm not sure about. I disagree with what he was saying in defense of Nolder because face to face my content next to Nolder's was much better leading up to his sh*tty vote on me. I can understand the "leaving Smash alone" thing but I don't think that's indicative either way.

JC looks questionable. From the early vote on Ape because "he claimed scum" to the later vote on Nolder for reasons I don't remember.

Leelou looks scummy to me mostly because I haven't seen much of her and her tone when counter punching with DPR after being called opportunistic. I agree that she does come off that way. The early JC vote wouldn't be a hard one to make as either alignment. Her scum read on Nyn is sort of suspect too because I think Nyn looks very much like her town self and I think Lee would recognize that

Lily is on the null-scummy spectrum. She's never been an easy read for me because I don't quite understand how she ticks yet

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

That was the first time in a long time I didn't reveal and it was due to the fact I wanted out of the ******* game because the bullsh*t dumb luck you have coming after me the last four games and I just happened to be scum in all four of them but yeah you knew that on day ******* one and touted great scum hunting . ******* joke this game has turned into

Good night

baby-crying.jpg

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Me getting a ping from Lily, a direct response to her. 

Lily made it onto my list when I was scum hunting other people, while pummeling JIFs face. DPR has tried to sell a narrative in which I've not been scum hunting, and only focused on a select few. However, my case on DPR, combined with my interrogation of JIF, and subsequent analysis of Lily, Crusher, Nyn, Jetscode and several others in that span proves that not only have I been scum hunting, but I've been putting in more work than any 2 other players combined.

So yea, again, DPR misrepresenting what I've been doing with a narrative that suits his defense.

I'd also add that 80 is one of the least likely people to do "get behind the Ape" as scum, because he knows I'd jump all over him. So, DPR's narrative that 80 is doing that, seems implausible. DPR tried it last game, and it blew up in his face and got him caught. Now he's accusing 80 of it? No. Not buying what he's selling on that front either.

My jaw literally dropped to the floor. This might be your finest moment.  my gawd

6 hours ago, D P R said:

How the **** do you go from playing the victim card to criticizing me for "playing the victim card" by defending myself when I'm being attacked?

And where is JC? He's supposed to be here, laying down the wisdom and exposing the narrative you're painting. 

gross

That night as the team slept in their beds, they couldn't imagine the horror that would befall them.  To lose one of their own was hard enough, but to lose three?  Unthinkable.

32648_original.png

Pac - Aaron Hotchner - Town Cop - Has been killed!

Criminal-Minds-fan-recap-Danny-Glover-co

80 - Derek Morgan - Vanilla Town - Has been killed!

0.jpg

JC - Elle Greenaway - Town Vig - Has been killed!

It is now Day 2.  A deadline is set for Tuesday, July 26th at 12pm PST.  With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Woah. Cop and vig went down :-/ wanna look at JC's post again cause one of those was probably his

scum NK and maybe a SK?

Maybe Ape wasn't lying completely in the beginning.

vote Leelou

yikes that's a damn bloodbath I'm sure Ape has a little explaining to do but it would not make sense if he claimed then bitched about the rule change and really was a SK