Who's going to the game tonight?

AFJF

56 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

I understand. I was ready to jump on the STH wagon but both my sons will play travel soccer and some of their games are on Sundays. Priorities. 

Lol I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. I quit travel soccer this fall so I wouldn't miss jets games. Will be back for my spring league though. Priorities ?

2 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

If you got parking as well, I can get them off your hand. Parking seems $30 with the stubhub fees etc. Why can't sit in the allotted seats though? :)

I use the parking since I drive over from the UWS, NYC.

i have 3 seats, but I usually have some buddies from another section sit in them if I don't bring/sell the other two.

thus, I am willing to scan 2 people in for free - get them through the gate, but my seats are already be spoken for. :-)

2 hours ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

That is a similar shape as mine but without the waterfall. I have the pool house but didn't get a chance to put the tv in yet because the pool was only finished about a month ago. That is my plan for the spring and to hook up plumbing so you don't have to keep running in the house to take a leak.

Plumbing to take a leak?..  isn't that what the pool is for?

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Not surprised at the pricing.  Parking passes always seem to go for a lot (definitely over face).  My section 246A seats have a face of only $65 I believe, which is better than how they priced preseason games in years past.  They are still overpriced in terms of being preseason but it's nice to see that the Jets/NFL are starting to "get it" with their tiered pricing.

I donated tonight's tickets to charity rather than pick up pennies on the dollar.

For the season ticket holder, tiered pricing is just a shell game.  You pay the same amount, the cost is just allocated differently.   Now you claim less on your taxes for the donation and have a higher face value on the Pats and Dolphins games. 

I went for the first half. Barely watched the game and mainly walked around with my kid. A fun night!

The parking people are incredibly awful, just like last year. I will go into details later probably. Though I am trying to get better at simply accepting that which I can't change and focusing on that which I can. And the Jets don't give a sh*t (based on past input).

That aside, was a fun night out. I got this big ass serving of chicken breast, broccoli rabe, parm cheese and a meatball with marinara outside of 135. Was pretty good.

Now I want to watch the actual game. Do we still get free replay or whatever as STH?

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Not surprised at the pricing.  Parking passes always seem to go for a lot (definitely over face).  My section 246A seats have a face of only $65 I believe, which is better than how they priced preseason games in years past.  They are still overpriced in terms of being preseason but it's nice to see that the Jets/NFL are starting to "get it" with their tiered pricing.

I donated tonight's tickets to charity rather than pick up pennies on the dollar.

The bottom line for season ticket holders is the exact same price. This "tiered" pricing nonsense, is just that, nonsense.. If you pay one game at 1250, and u get all the other games for free, you still paid 125 a seat for the season, per game. The Jets do not give the option of paying per game, so they try to ease the pain of paying for preseason by conning fans into thinking they aren't paying as much. 

Also, not to sound like a jerk, but if you're donating for the write off, you should want the game to be priced higher, since you are paying a bottom line price regardless. 

Just got back from the game. Parking still sucks, how could the exit to the turnpike south still be only 1 lane? this is going to create massive traffic jams after the games this season.. I am so pissed. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

What did you pay for those tickets in your season package.

I don't know, I just pay whatever the Jets tell me to on the invoice. I think I was hit with a $5 increase this year so $130 each or $520 probably.

SAR I

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I don't know, I just pay whatever the Jets tell me to on the invoice. I think I was hit with a $5 increase this year so $130 each or $520 probably.

SAR I

$520 thats a lot to lose anyway you look at it I applaud you guys in on all this the pre-season games should be optional to PSL holders. 

35 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

$520 thats a lot to lose anyway you look at it I applaud you guys in on all this the pre-season games should be optional to PSL holders. 

Just checked, face value on the tickets were $65 but that's BS. 

Preseason is a scam, but the Giants game is always worthwhile and fun for 3 quarters, and PSL holders get preseason perks like my day at indoor practice at Florham Park which I would have paid $1,000 for so its a little more palletable. 

The real crime this season is where we have 3 starts at 8:30 PM in 4 weeks in December. Just an awful thing to do to fans not to mention our playoff hopes.

SAR I

Archived