RG3 and Clevland

Charlie Brown

QBs need time to develop and Mature, but are not allowed too because of impatient fans with banners, media with agendas and owners with a bottom line who fear fan backlash . We put them out there too early and we discard them too quickly . A never ending cycle .

That is all

I was interested in taking a flyer at RG3 but in our position we were never going to guarantee him the starting job like Clev. was able to do.  Perfect spot for both sides, RG3 gets a chance to revive his career and the browns become entertaining while they continue to rebuild.  

11 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Watching their game tonight against Atlanta and they look very very good!! RG3 can really throw the ball deep and he looked under control out there. 

The NFL is always interesting, you just never know. 

I was watching the Pats/Bears game last night I kept getting the updates from the Browns game that RG3 was going OFF on Twitter! 

Good for him. Hopefully he puts together a "comeback player of the year" season and becomes a franchise QB for them. 

RG3 has undeniable talent, but his regression the past couple of years has been very troubling.  He's a player who needs to hit the reset button (similar to Trent Richardson a couple of years ago).  He needs to stay healthy and get his mind back in the game.  We'll see how it goes.

I feel like he would have been a good fit in a quick read offense like the Jets run.  Getting the ball out of his hands quickly will limit the number of hits he takes and let him start playing instinctively rather than overthinking it.

1 hour ago, DoubleDown said:

RG3 has undeniable talent, but his regression the past couple of years has been very troubling.  He's a player who needs to hit the reset button (similar to Trent Richardson a couple of years ago).  He needs to stay healthy and get his mind back in the game.  We'll see how it goes.

I feel like he would have been a good fit in a quick read offense like the Jets run.  Getting the ball out of his hands quickly will limit the number of hits he takes and let him start playing instinctively rather than overthinking it.

He better hit the reset button better than Trent Richardson....I think Richardson hit the Power button by mistake because his career is over. 

43 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

He better hit the reset button better than Trent Richardson....I think Richardson hit the Power button by mistake because his career is over. 

Yeah, no kidding. What reset button?

Archived