The 2016 JN Captain to provide sorely missing stern northern leadership

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

lol, ******* classic

hey, enjoy being young with no kids, before you know it the idea of starting a movie after 9:00 pm with any hopes of being awake for the ending will be a pipe-dream and you will be watching cartoons and you will know all the regulars on nickelodeon. 

15 years ago I took a then 6 year old to every game. That game was the first time we had to think about security so much. I remember just being so freaked out and surprised that people were complaining about the lines because of the extra security. Pat us all down, keep us safe please. What a different world it became overnight.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

15 years ago I took a then 6 year old to every game. That game was the first time we had to think about security so much. I remember just being so freaked out and surprised that people were complaining about the lines because of the extra security. Pat us all down, keep us safe please. What a different world it became overnight.

I was just telling my son about the first time after 9/11 I saw an airliner up overhead, it about what, 5 days later, and I actually wondered what it was going to do.  Changed everything

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Blew my mind when I spoke to some of the younger guys I work with a couple months ago when I realized they were all barely old enough to remember 9/11.  They all talked about how they remembered bits and pieces but no vivid memories of that day.

I remember talking to family/friends in the minutes/hours following the attacks and just talking about how life and our security would never be the same from that moment on.

Archived