Manziel reinstated...Is he a better choice than Fitz or Geno?

CobraVerde

1 minute ago, Ex-Rex said:

Johnny would be drunk 10 minutes after signing with the Jets. He be snorting something off the b00bs of a Jets cheerleader by the end of the night. Then he would come out for the game and throw a TD and three picks.

So, Fitzpatrick without the awesomeness?

4 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

...you don't honestly believe that

Sure I do, Johnny Football is the better player.

Just look at Johnny Manziel's last 2 games vs. Geno Smith's last 2 games, the statistics speak for themselves.

SAR I

6 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

Johnny would be drunk 10 minutes after signing with the Jets. He be snorting something off the b00bs of a Jets cheerleader by the end of the night. Then he would come out for the game and throw a TD and three picks.

Bingo.

So he's Geno Smith but more interesting and with greater upside.  Sign this beast.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Sure I do, Johnny Football is the better player.

Just look at Johnny Manziel's last 2 games vs. Geno Smith's last 2 games, the statistics speak for themselves.

SAR I

LOL - the last 2 games thing made me crack up.... you know you are NOT allowed to use the Geno supporters' stats butchery against them, right?

3 hours ago, Ex-Rex said:

I would sign up for that, at least the Jets get a touchdown. They already getting the three picks.

I'm not for banning people. Or blackballing them which is not uncommon in the NFL. But it seems this guy isn't ready to return based on his recent off the field antics. He'd have to go through proper vetting to get another chance but as for now I can't see anyone re-signing him. If he's an addict it's really something incredibly hard to overcome. 

Archived