Woody Johnson

UnitedWhofans

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

What else can he do? He hires Casserly and Wolf to help him choose Maccagnan and Bowles, everybody applauds the decisions, they go 10-6 the first year and after 4 games, everybody wants to jump ship and go back to the old way, because that is what will happen

Have his a-hole, BFF Trump deport the other franchises?  

2 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

This is precisely the problem. Woody, Casserly, Wolf, Maccagnan, Bowles, and everybody. That's way too many cooks and they're all retarded.

If you are not an owner who knows football, I want you to get guys who know football to help you. Thats what Robert Kraft did with Parcells. What is wrong with that?

Well if Woody remains the owner forget it. More Rex Ryan's are going to come in

Just now, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

One guy. Not guys. Stop barfing out rhetorical questions and listen.

They acted as one unit. The reason I'm asking these questions is that nobody has given me a good answer yet. The media loved Bowles and said he was great. Now we find out he sucks. Why?

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

He's the common denominator 

Recall Johnson hired Bowles, not Macc. Again,he bought into the tough guy defense we're gonna beat every body up every Sunday nonsense like he has in every HC hire he has made. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

They acted as one unit. The reason I'm asking these questions is that nobody has given me a good answer yet. The media loved Bowles and said he was great. Now we find out he sucks. Why?

The **** does that even mean, one unit? Who's in charge? Better question, when the fanbase is all crazy people who like being loud and angry and sniffing butt all at the same time, does it matter?

15 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

What else can he do? He hires Casserly and Wolf to help him choose Maccagnan and Bowles, everybody applauds the decisions, they go 10-6 the first year and after 4 games, everybody wants to jump ship and go back to the old way, because that is what will happen

Bowles was a bad hire. Not Mac. 

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Recall Johnson hired Bowles, not Macc. Again,he bought into the tough guy defense we're gonna beat every body up every Sunday nonsense like he has in every HC hire he has made. 

Both with approval from the FOOTBALL GUYS. 

Again, if you are deficient in a skill, you bring in somebody to help you with that skill

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Yeah, I mean, is Harbaugh going to come here though? Who's risking their equity to work for Woody?

I get it United....I don't want to see things blown up again after two years....

But man, Bowles' is not making this easy.  He is making some just downright dumb-azz calls.  

Seriously, down by two td's and you punt the ball from midfield?  That is one of the stupidest things I have seen in 40 years of Jets football.  And that is saying a lot.

17 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This thread is a waste of space. What is complaining about Woody Johnson going to do? At least fans can get coaches and players fired but stop bitching about a rich billionaire that aint gonna give up control. Complaining about the owner is an amateur fan move.Textbook. 

Just now, CobraVerde said:

This thread is a waste of space. What is complaining about Woody Johnson going to do? At least fans can get coaches and players fired but stop bitching about a rich billionaire that aint gonna give up control. Complaining about the owner is an amateur fan move.Textbook. 

I'm not complaining about the owner. I'm worried that if Bowles and Macc fail, he will go back to doing what he was doing before, without people with knowledge of football.

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

I get it United....I don't want to see things blown up again after two years....

But man, Bowles' is not making this easy.  He is making some just downright dumb-azz calls.  

Seriously, down by two td's and you punt the ball from midfield?  That is one of the stupidest things I have seen in 40 years of Jets football.  And that is saying a lot.

I agree. But if it's blown up, then what hope is there

Just now, T0mShane said:

Yeah, I mean, is Harbaugh going to come here though? Who's risking their equity to work for Woody?

Nobody. The guy wants to run around Florham Park like an overeager puppy and be one of the boys rather than step back and show up every Sunday. You would think being

around the Tisches and the Maras on occasion he might have learned something. But he hasn't. You have a big pile of money and can have some fun, but you should not be there every day.

2 minutes ago, CobraVerde said:

This is why the Jets will always be terrible.

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Nobody. The guy wants to run around Florham Park like an overeager puppy and be one of the boys rather than step back and show up every Sunday. You would think being

around the Tisches and the Maras on occasion he might have learned something. But he hasn't. You have a big pile of money and can have some fun, but you should not be there every day.

He brought Casserly and Wolf in to help him. That;s what he has to do.

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

I think he's been better with this group, but I think the well is poisoned.

Archived