Woody Johnson

UnitedWhofans

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

He brought Casserly and Wolf in to help him. That;s what he has to do.

And we still don't have a QB, though we're paying one $12 million right now. And despite 3 1st rounders on the Dl and a bunch in the secondary the defense sucks.

15 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Recall Johnson hired Bowles, not Macc. Again,he bought into the tough guy defense we're gonna beat every body up every Sunday nonsense like he has in every HC hire he has made. 

It was a hire recommended by 2 highly respected, successsful former GMs.  Stop looking for someone to blame.  If Bowles doesn't work out it doesn't mean it was a bad hire.  

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets job is a bad job. This is clear and known. And it's a bad job because the owner wants to be a celebrity.

******* this so bad.

Woody Johnson wants a celebrity atmosphere.. Favre, Tim Tebow, Sanchez, Rex Ryan. Its cost us 7 years of bad football and bad draft picks. That 4th round to get Favre could have been something! That 5th for Favre too! I'm sick of this sh*t. Real teams build through the draft, are low key, don't try to steal headlines. ARE BORING.

**** that piece of sh*t Woody. Hope you reading this you cocksucker. Sell the ******* team, you're a pencil neck dweeb and owning an nfl team does not make you cooler. You're a ******* failure at football and a failure at backing the right horse for President. Romney, Jeb, Trump. Get bent bitch

Woody needs to come out and say he wants a long term succcessful and championship team.  This year was killed by 2 short-term fixes that backfired-Revis and Fitz.  They consumed almost 30mm together of cap space.  And others underperformed who were highly paid-Harris, Gilcrist, others.   

Woody needs to get a coaching helper in the box for Bowles.   Help with time outs and challenges.

Woody needs to stop going to Florham Park.   

3 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

******* this so bad.

Woody Johnson wants a celebrity atmosphere.. Favre, Tim Tebow, Sanchez, Rex Ryan. Its cost us 7 years of bad football and bad draft picks. That 4th round to get Favre could have been something! That 5th for Favre too! I'm sick of this sh*t. Real teams build through the draft, are low key, don't try to steal headlines. ARE BORING.

**** that piece of sh*t Woody. Hope you reading this you cocksucker. Sell the ******* team, you're a pencil neck dweeb and owning an nfl team does not make you cooler. You're a ******* failure at football and a failure at backing the right horse for President. Romney, Jeb, Trump. Get bent bitch

POTY

Just now, varjet said:

Woody needs to come out and say he wants a long term succcessful and championship team.  This year was killed by 2 short-term fixes that backfired-Revis and Fitz.  They consumed almost 30mm together of cap space.  And others underperformed who were highly paid-Harris, Gilcrist, others.   

Woody needs to get a coaching helper in the box for Bowles.   Help with time outs and challenges.

Woody needs to stop going to Florham Park.   

If he fires Maccagnan, I'm done. Best Gm in a decade and he might fire him. 

Bowles lost me today on the punt.

21 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I'm not complaining about the owner. I'm worried that if Bowles and Macc fail, he will go back to doing what he was doing before, without people with knowledge of football.

Stop lumping the 2 together. Macc is not the problem. Bowles is doing a horrible job with the personnel and schemes. He is being outcoached every single game and is incapable of making adjustments.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Maccagnan is the most overrated figure around here since Isiah Thomas 

Seriously what has this guy done?

12 million for Fitz, 15 million for Revis and drafting Christian Hackenberg with the 2nd round pick. I ALMOST DROVE OFF THE ROAD ON MY WAY TO RHODE ISLAND WITH THAT PICK.

His legacy is tethered to that 2nd round pick!

Devin Smith, Lorenzo Mauldin, Bryce Petty..aint seen sh*t from them..

Revis, Marcus Williams, Buster Skrine. The secondary is a sh*tshow....These players are ******* terrible and he had no foresight to address it.

He hasn't done sh*t. So overrated. HE HAS DONE NOTHING

3 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

12 million for Fitz, 15 million for Revis and drafting Christian Hackenberg with the 2nd round pick. I ALMOST DROVE OFF THE ROAD ON MY WAY TO RHODE ISLAND WITH THAT PICK.

Revis, Marcus Williams, Buster Skrine. The secondary is a sh*tshow....These players are ******* terrible and he had no foresight to address it.

He's been a better drafter than Idzik and late Tanny. That's what he has done. He is a football talent evaluator, not a bean counter. I'm afraid if Woody fires him, he will go back to a bean counter.

You can't just wn NFL executive of the Year by just spending money. YOu have to spend money wisely and draft well

1 minute ago, talisaynon said:

Marcus Williams was Rex/Idzik.

Maccagnan was gifted $50+ mil by Idzik, then had Leonard Williams fall into his lap. He spent that $50 mil on Brandon Marshall, Revis, Fitzpatrick, Marcus Gilchrist, James Carpenter, and Buster Skrine.

Archived