All you need to know ..

ASH1962

Outscored in 2nd half today 17-0 - Talk about halftime adjustments? - Todd Bowltite says we are close, have a good team and need to clean up mistakes

Outscored in second half last week 13-7 threw 3 more ints - Todd Bowltite says we have to get better and clean up the mistakes

Did not bother to show up in KC threw 6 ints and put forth a whopping 3 points - Todd Bowltite says we have to get better and clean up the mistakes

Outscored in second half of week 1 & lost despite that being the only game our defense decided to show up Todd Bowltite says we are close and have to get better

Were outscored in the second half and were lucky to hang on against Buffalo  - Rex fires his OC and they beat NE in NE 17-0. Unreal

Carry 4 QB's on the Roster, think 3 of them can't play, and are actually playing the worst athlete of the 4 and in reality have no idea if any if the 3 other QB's would do better in a real game then the incumbent.

We have 1 more win then the Browns

I feel so desperately lost with this team, and am so disappointed (and shocked) at how inept and non competitive they are in all facets, week after week. With the amount of talent here how come they are never competitive with the top teams in the league? I will be rooting for 1-15 now so we can start the search again for a competent CS, maybe Woodie will stay the hell out of it and let Maccagnan pick the coach this time. I have not lost faith in Mac, he has improved the talent here, however, the entire CS must be replaced once again.

Guys, we seriously need to stop these nicknames. They give me agita.

As for the context of your post, this has been Bowles' MO this season. He's the hare, except he stops mid track. Honestly I have yet to watch today's game, but I already know what I'll see from our D. Overrated, overpaid, underwhelming. We shouldn't be expecting the offense to be all that good anyway. Some nice pieces around a below average QB. There are at least 5 1st round defenders on our starting D. 3 of them on the line.

This was a season where the Jets were supposed to do poorly. They've played some good teams on the road and at home. They were never going to be much better than last season and they had a favorable schedule.
That being said, I doubt Bowles goes before coordinators. If he does go, I'd love the team have a go at an established offensive coach with a solid DC.

1 hour ago, the Claw said:

Guys, we seriously need to stop these nicknames. They give me agita.

As for the context of your post, this has been Bowles' MO this season. He's the hare, except he stops mid track. Honestly I have yet to watch today's game, but I already know what I'll see from our D. Overrated, overpaid, underwhelming. We shouldn't be expecting the offense to be all that good anyway. Some nice pieces around a below average QB. There are at least 5 1st round defenders on our starting D. 3 of them on the line.

This was a season where the Jets were supposed to do poorly. They've played some good teams on the road and at home. They were never going to be much better than last season and they had a favorable schedule.
That being said, I doubt Bowles goes before coordinators. If he does go, I'd love the team have a go at an established offensive coach with a solid DC.

BOWLTITE BOWLTITE BOWLTITE

Dude it is ok to laugh...

2 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

I feel so desperately lost with this team, and am so disappointed (and shocked) at how inept and non competitive they are in all facets, week after week. With the amount of talent here how come they are never competitive with the top teams in the league? I will be rooting for 1-15 now so we can start the search again for a competent CS, maybe Woodie will stay the hell out of it and let Maccagnan pick the coach this time. I have not lost faith in Mac, he has improved the talent here, however, the entire CS must be replaced once again.

That's a fallacy...outside of the WR and D-line, there's very little talent on this team.

Archived