Would Mark Sanchez and Rex do better with this team?

NYPaperAirplanes

Would Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan Do Better with this team?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would Mark and Rex be better?

• Yes
    • No

32 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Mark was improving despite the worst WR's in the NFL like Schilens and Gates, oh, and don't forget the offensive coordinator, the immortal Tony Sparano.  Then they openly flirt with Peyton Manning.  Then they bring in Tim Tebow.  If you laid out on paper a great way to kill a potential first-round franchise quarterback you couldn't execute it any better than Rex Ryan did.  So ridiculous what happened, we'll never know what might have been with some proper tutelage and consistent receivers.

And everyone conveniently forgets the 2011 season where we were 8-5 with three cupcakes ahead of us and the defense gave up 45 points to Philadelphia and 29 points to the Giants which destroyed our second consecutive 11-5 season.  Nah, blame Mark Sanchez.  It's always how it is here.  Blame the quarterback because the '85 Bears D and the Ground And Pound O failed.

SAR I

have you seen Mark play since he left us?  Has he been sabotaged everywhere or did we "ruin" him?  

He was hidden on the teams he had success with. Plain and simple.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

have you seen Mark play since he left us?  Has he been sabotaged everywhere or did we "ruin" him?  

he was really good in Philly 2 years ago, didn't play well in limited minutes last year and hasn't played this year.

7 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

Exactly. Mark Sanchez isn't any good. It's as simple as that. He failed in New York, did nothing in Philly, and then got beat out by a rookie QB and a second year seventh round pick in Denver.

Why is it so hard for some people to just say that he's not that good. It's ok to be wrong. I supported Sanchez and thought he was the answer for us at one point. Then as I saw him play more and more I realized I was wrong. Why is that so hard for some people to do? It's ok to admit you're wrong about a player.

4 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

no... I dont think he was....

led O to almost 30 PPG, led O to almost TD more per game than foles was leading them and did it against the much tougher part of their sched where they played 5 of the 8 starts against teams that would be playing in the div rd or later. we'd kill for QB play like that.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

led O to almost 30 PPG, led O to almost TD more per game than foles was leading them and did it against the much tougher part of their sched where they played 5 of the 8 starts against teams that would be playing in the div rd or later. we'd kill for QB play like that.

I knew given enough time you would post some numbers that looked good, mark did not thought.

36 minutes ago, SAR I said:

He was never the same after the devastating shoulder injury.

SAR I

I thought we were talking about sanchez, not pennington.  

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

image.JPG

SAR I

wow... just wow... were you holding onto this pic in case he beat out the bronco back ups.... oh wait... the cowboys rook... oh wait... nevermind... it was def the time he got a boo boo on his shoulder...

14 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

I knew given enough time you would post some numbers that looked good, mark did not thought.

I thought we were talking about sanchez, not pennington.  

you can ignore reality all you want.

folks still don't think we'd be MUCH better off w/ rex and sanchez? this 2016 team is a disgrace.

Just now, nyjunc said:

you can ignore reality all you want.

folks still don't think we'd be MUCH better off w/ rex and sanchez? this 2016 team is a disgrace.

sorry, i thought we were done with this yesterday.  yes, 2016 NYJ are a fvcking dumpster fire...

28 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

w/ Mark and rex we'd be 4-2 at worst and an AFC contender but I hope Jet fans enjoy this show.

But many of our fan swear that it is easy for a coach to make it twice to the Championship game even limited at the QB position.    

21 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

But many of our fan swear that it is easy for a coach to make it twice to the Championship game even limited at the QB position.    

isn't it amazing we made those 2 title games w/ a terrible QB, terrible HC, terrible GM, terrible OC, etc...?

Archived