New Tailgating Antenna \ Tailgating Upgrades

Maxman

So my new tailgating vehicle has this crank up antenna on the roof. If works, but it is getting stuck and you have to go on the roof to get it back on track. Enough of that, so I bought a new antenna, get it next week and have to install it.

Winegard RZ-6000 Rayzar z1 Full Antenna Unit - White

This one doesn't have to be cranked up or down. The crank handle lets you move it east \ west etc for better reception. I looked at all the satellite options but for the amount I am going to use it the though of paying another monthly subscription doesn't seem worth it. Over the air HD signal it is!

I bought a new TV for outside when tailgating. $160 39", it is only 720p but this is a tailgating TV only. So when the guy tried talking me into something more expensive I yelled at him. :)

Insignia™ - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black - Front Zoom

The best part was I forgot the outdoor antenna that we used. Plugged this TV in and it turned right on. I guess it has a built in antenna. I was surprised but pretty damn happy!

Next up, hopefully soon we will replace the tube TVs inside the RV with flat screens.  This is why I bought the new antenna. It might get cold for Jets games, so the tailgating could be done inside, haha.

I am thinking about picking up one of those $60 classic nintendo's as well. Nothing like a little Tecmo Bowl to get ready for a Jets game.

Image result for nintendo classic

21 hours ago, Maxman said:

So my new tailgating vehicle has this crank up antenna on the roof. If works, but it is getting stuck and you have to go on the roof to get it back on track. Enough of that, so I bought a new antenna, get it next week and have to install it.

Winegard RZ-6000 Rayzar z1 Full Antenna Unit - White

This one doesn't have to be cranked up or down. The crank handle lets you move it east \ west etc for better reception. I looked at all the satellite options but for the amount I am going to use it the though of paying another monthly subscription doesn't seem worth it. Over the air HD signal it is!

I bought a new TV for outside when tailgating. $160 39", it is only 720p but this is a tailgating TV only. So when the guy tried talking me into something more expensive I yelled at him. :)

Insignia™ - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black - Front Zoom

The best part was I forgot the outdoor antenna that we used. Plugged this TV in and it turned right on. I guess it has a built in antenna. I was surprised but pretty damn happy!

Next up, hopefully soon we will replace the tube TVs inside the RV with flat screens.  This is why I bought the new antenna. It might get cold for Jets games, so the tailgating could be done inside, haha.

I am thinking about picking up one of those $60 classic nintendo's as well. Nothing like a little Tecmo Bowl to get ready for a Jets game.

Image result for nintendo classic

Tecmo Bowl single best football game ever. 

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Ready set hut hut hut hut hut .......................

Im gonna post info on the antenna a friend of mine uses in his outdoor shed man cave its amazing HD picture $70

http://www.tvantennasale.com/Lava-HD-2805-Ultra-Outdoor-TV-Antenna-p/lavahd2805ultra.htm?gclid=CLyP7tiAg8QCFW5o7Aod5yEAfw

Well my shed man cave has wheels so that antenna isn't an option for me lol.

3 hours ago, JoeC36 said:

make sure you stop by the see the Legendary 124

I'll try and go over there with Al and Judy.  After of course I drop a deuce in this motor home and confiscate the secret tv antenna.

23 hours ago, BP said:

I'll try and go over there with Al and Judy.  After of course I drop a deuce in this motor home and confiscate the secret tv antenna.

Please go to SJ's site for such jokes. They aren't funny here. Also I am going to punch you in the throat again. Then I am going to ban you. Not until after you have been throat punch. Sorry for the personal attack. Just telling it like it is.

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Please go to SJ's site for such jokes. They aren't funny here. Also I am going to punch you in the throat again. Then I am going to ban you. Not until after you have been throat punch. Sorry for the personal attack. Just telling it like it is.

That is a lot of beer muscles talking for a guy who doesn't drink

30 minutes ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

That is a lot of beer muscles talking for a guy who doesn't drink

Let's be real here. I was threatening BP, not you. If I was threatening you, that would be like a case of beer muscles. To threaten Jim? That is like a sippy cup of shasta. :)

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Let's be real here. I was threatening BP, not you. If I was threatening you, that would be like a case of beer muscles. To threaten Jim? That is like a sippy cup of shasta. :)

You don't even have beer muscles, or any muscles for that fact. :) 

This thread should be locked due to all the despicable personal attacks in it. Unacceptable by the lol muscular webmaster :rl: 

I think @spjets may be available for personal training. Stosh, Phillip needs to get back into tip top condition. What's your hourly rate?

5 minutes ago, BP said:

This thread should be locked due to all the despicable personal attacks in it. Unacceptable by the lol muscular webmaster :rl: 

I think @spjets may be available for personal training. Stosh, Phillip needs to get back into tip top condition. What's your hourly rate?

Maxman is breaking his own rules .

Archived