Lack of discipline

Jetster

Is 100% on the HEAD COACH 

This team doesn't do the little things well. Playing undisciplined shows a complete lack of respect for the Head Coach. Right now the team has a terrible mix of young inexperienced players & old f*cks collecting checks without earning them.

Im hoping it was Macc/Woody that forced Bowles to start Geno, and now that Bowles has said Fitz is his QB it draws the ire of Woody & Macc again. To get rid of Bowles we just need him to keep defending Fitz and sending him out there, when it so clear to everyone that this season is toast & has been since Fitz 5 interception day in Kansas City. Fitz will kill Bowles coaching career.

I can deal with a young team struggling to learn how to win in this league, I can't deal with a 12 year vet making rookie mistakes, fumbling the ball, throwing picks in the redzone, and watching veterans committing stupid penalties that are hurting the team. I consider Pryor, Allen, Richardson as veterans now. It's inexcusable, Bowles obviously has no control over these guys & whatever his message is this team has already tuned him out. That should always be a signal to the Jets brass that heads need to roll, or you end up like the Jaguars with the coach they keep trotting out there year after year. Fools, all of them.

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Respect and Bowles don't belong in same sentence....

Discipline and Bowles don't belong in same sentence.....

i could go on but won't.  

Hey coach, can I throw six interceptions and still play?

Hey coach, can I get a dumb unnecessary roughness call against me and still play?

Hey coach, can I take the game off even though I'm getting $86 million????

Just now, drdetroit said:

Hey coach, can I throw six interceptions and still play?

Hey coach, can I get a dumb unnecessary roughness call against me and still play?

Hey coach, can I take the game off even though I'm getting $86 million????

And what was with the first quarter benching?

4 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Sad thing is we will have to endure him for another year. It does not take a Genius to realise he's not up to the job. Unfortunately the Jets will give the dumb ass another year.

Bowles will be back next year he has the previous season when he had a cupcake schedule as his big trump card.

A man once rode a horse through the desert all the way to the only water hole available. 4 hours crossing the desert without water, the man's lips were cracking from the heat and his horse was leading with it's head hung low. They come to the water hole, the man, leads his horse to the water and jumps in . After a half hour of splashing around, the man realizes his horse is lying dead . The horse had refused to take a single drink of water and collapsed .

Should the man be hung because his horse died ?

all you need to know about this team is after getting benched, sheldumb got a 15 yard penalty for mushing a dudes face after he was tackled and after the whistle with 4 ref's watching him

they just don't give a sh*t, so I don't either

I'll post here because there are some cool and funny dudes here, but I'm not giving this sh*t stain of a team any more sunday afternoons

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

all you need to know about this team is after getting benched, sheldumb got a 15 yard penalty for mushing a dudes face after he was tackled and after the whistle with 4 ref's watching him

they just don't give a sh*t, so I don't either

I'll post here because there are some cool and funny dudes here, but I'm not giving this sh*t stain of a team any more sunday afternoons

Larz...you're in luck because we have a Sun.night game, Mon night game and a Sat night game! :D Sorry, trying to cheer you up! 

Archived