Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So. Has anyone ever had pain in the middle of their spine (not back, actual spine) where it feels like it's been in a vice grip? 

As soon as crusher is done with his 4th donut he will be in to address this.

Sweet lynch.

7 hours ago, Leelou said:

Lizzie tried to keep a cool, calm demeanor, but it wasn't working. He started pacing, talking to himself and throwing out theories.

NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME, Lizzie screamed. He screamed, and screamed until finally you were tired of listening to him. 

You gather round him and throw a rope around his neck. As he dies, a rook falls from his unclutched hand. 

Lizzie, Bobby Fish - vanilla town, is dead. 

It is now night. You have until 3 pm Saturday to turn in night actions. 

Great time Lee thank you 

off to heaven now with Nolder. Bye. 

zMnnnWkXrm-12.png

8 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Vote Count 

Lizzie (4) - Smash, Nyn, dice, JC

JC (3) - JiF, 80, Lizzie

Zander (1) - Pac

Not Voting (3) - Ballin, Crusher, Zander

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

DEADLINE: Friday 11 am EST

Very instructional VC.  The fact that Crusher and Zander bailed out with histrionics makes me convinced at least one of them knew Lizzie was town.  

7 hours ago, Leelou said:

FINAL Vote Count 

Lizzie (6) - Smash, Crusher, Nyn, Zander, dice, JC

Zander (2) - Pac, Lizzie

JC (1) - JiF

Pac (1) - 80

Not Voting (1) - Ballin

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

DEADLINE: Friday 11 am EST

On the other three who stayed:  in order of scumminess to towniness:  Nyn, Dice, Smash.

Would also like to get 80's flip.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Nice guys. Try to put more effort in and get killed off. I'll go back next time to not giving a ****. 

Sorry Lizzie.  I could see you changed your game play style.  Unfortunately our centerboard would not let go.  We will avenge you, of course.

13 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not in the habit of unvoting someone I think is scum. And if you think that's scummy... well... lol?  I've spoken about other players plenty outside yourself. My vote remaining where it is just means I still think you're most likely scum. And it's not moving anywhere.

I love the passion and commitment but never a fan when someone is basically saying they're not wiling to look else where. 

13 hours ago, Lizard King said:

if this town votes me off after having no case while I am claiming VT, Nyn can't even give three reads and why 36 pages in, and Zander is silent for th first time in his entire life, the town deserves to lose. 

Killing a VT = game over and town deserves to lose?  Interesting attempt at fear mongering.

11 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude you were the one ******* voting Nolder not Pac

Pac voting me.

And youre pushing/voting Pac for pushing Nolder while he was actually voting me, while your pushing/voting Pac for voting Nolder, who you were voting at the time when Pac wasnt actually voting Nolder.

Like am I missing something!?!?!?!?!!??

Is this accurate?  Might need to reread those few pages. 

Poor Lizzie.  Feel bad for the dude.  

I will say, there were quite a few posters who didnt even attempt to look at another player (Nyn obviously comes to mind) and I hate that strategy on D1.  Especially an easy target like Lizzie.  

JC's vote is disgusting.  Hedged the hammer with the "we need intell" excuse when Lizzie was probably the least informative lynch, when you think about the fact he was the leader in votes from jump street.  Once again, nobody listens to the proven best scum hunter in the game.  

JC and Nyn are on the top of my list.  

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Very instructional VC.  The fact that Crusher and Zander bailed out with histrionics makes me convinced at least one of them knew Lizzie was town.  

On the other three who stayed:  in order of scumminess to towniness:  Nyn, Dice, Smash.

Would also like to get 80's flip.

Why is Smash the Townyest.

I unvoted because your vote was awful during my catch up

53 minutes ago, JiF said:

Poor Lizzie.  Feel bad for the dude.  

I will say, there were quite a few posters who didnt even attempt to look at another player (Nyn obviously comes to mind) and I hate that strategy on D1.  Especially an easy target like Lizzie.  

JC's vote is disgusting.  Hedged the hammer with the "we need intell" excuse when Lizzie was probably the least informative lynch, when you think about the fact he was the leader in votes from jump street.  Once again, nobody listens to the proven best scum hunter in the game.  

JC and Nyn are on the top of my list.  

Nyn soooooo Towny tho.

Agree with JC but why Smash 2nd?

And thoughts on Ballin doing nothing?!?!?!?

Smash laid his vote on Lizzie early and spent most of the day calling him "Idiot King", refusing to move his vote at all. Smash plays very stubborn and isn't very engaged on D1 but it's still a bit unusual for him not to move off to someone else. It was an easy and convenient place for him to camp out given Lizzie's nature to play like a loose cannon.

I'm null on Ballin until we get more content. He's very busy in real life and is always on the low end of the post count regardless of alignment.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash laid his vote on Lizzie early and spent most of the day calling him "Idiot King", refusing to move his vote at all. Smash plays very stubborn and isn't very engaged on D1 but it's still a bit unusual for him not to move off to someone else. It was an easy and convenient place for him to camp out given Lizzie's nature to play like a loose cannon.

I'm null on Ballin until we get more content. He's very busy in real life and is always on the low end of the post count regardless of alignment.

Fair enough.

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Done. 

ok... leelou...  thoracic back pain.

I'm ruling out osteomyelitis and am leaning towards the effects of poor posture over time.

My recommendation would be a few exercises including rolling your shoulders back as if you're trying to make the back of your should blades touch, and paying particular attention to your posture while sitting.

41 minutes ago, Pac said:

ok... leelou...  thoracic back pain.

I'm ruling out osteomyelitis and am leaning towards the effects of poor posture over time.

My recommendation would be a few exercises including rolling your shoulders back as if you're trying to make the back of your should blades touch, and paying particular attention to your posture while sitting.

Not only are you the worlds greatest Mafia player but a Doctor as well!?!?!?!

#wishiwaslivingthepaclife

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

your a real fukin genius.

My first vote was on JIF

you call me scum in every game we play so I'm not too worried about this newest assessment

Archived