Something to think about

Jetster

Just listening to Gruden talking about Eli Mannings experience being 35 years old. Brady 38 years old. Christian Hackenberg 21 years old,lol.

Please, please let this kid be the one. He's got plenty of time to get experience starting out @ 21 years old. I can understand why Macc is in no hurry to ruin him.

22 hours ago, Jetster said:

Just listening to Gruden talking about Eli Mannings experience being 35 years old. Brady 38 years old. Christian Hackenberg 21 years old,lol.

Please, please let this kid be the one. He's got plenty of time to get experience starting out @ 21 years old. I can understand why Macc is in no hurry to ruin him.

Well...I predict in the year 2021' a young sprout born in Peoria Il will develop into the new JETS QB and lead us to the SB in 2045. 

That is something to think about. ?

On 11/14/2016 at 11:04 PM, Jetster said:

So you have decided after one game that Petty is not the answer ?

While it's frustrating to watch guys like Dak and Wentz get in there and play well Macc drafted Hack in the 2nd round knowing full well he's not going to be ready to step in and play but the upside he sees is huge.  It would've been easy for Macc to trade the next 3 drafts to go out and get Wentz or Goff but he's taking a chance on a guy that's far from a sure thing.  We all want that immediate gratification but I'll just keep reminding everyone that this new regime inherited a mess and there's a long term strategy in place to build a sustainable winning franchise and hey, if Petty can turn into a starting franchise caliber QB I don't think anyone would be upset we took Hack in the 2nd Round for once it would be a good problem to have.

Archived