Mock Drafts Show Experts Already Split on Jets Choice

JetNation

1 minute ago, RSJ said:

You are probably right. I don't see Woody having the same reflective moment Hess had anyway. There is no way they can not change DC and OL coaches though. I mean someone has to pay for the horrific play of both units.

Agree Rodgers and Gailey are bad they need to go if we stick with Bowles. 

We cant let this group remain intact, 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RSJ said:

You are probably right. I don't see Woody having the same reflective moment Hess had anyway. There is no way they can not change DC and OL coaches though. I mean someone has to pay for the horrific play of both units.

This is the Jets. They don't really do accountability. Kacy Rodgers is Bowles' hand-picked guy. No way he gets the whack.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

MIchigan is handing this game to OSU on a platter. Neither QB has played well

It's disgusting watching these garbage QBs hold their teams back. Don't both these squads have five-star QBs on the roster? Why are they sticking with these trashcan future insurance agents?

Just now, T0mShane said:

This is the Jets. They don't really do accountability. Kacy Rodgers is Bowles' hand-picked guy. No way he gets the whack.

You are right. It's the main problem with the whole situation. I can take bad coaching - but never getting a first drive score and constant defensive mismatches and breakdowns is as absolutely as bad as you can get with coaching.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Bowles stubbornness with starting Fitzpatrick and this and this moron still has a job he needs to go. 

Woody Johnson needs to whack him!!!!!!

It's disgusting watching these garbage QBs hold their teams back. Don't both these squads have five-star QBs on the roster? Why are they sticking with these trashcan future insurance agents?

110,000 on hand biggest crowd ever and  game in college football all season. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I liked the younger kid on Michigan that started last week. These two are really bad. Though Speight is injured.

3 minutes ago, RSJ said:

You are right. It's the main problem with the whole situation. I can take bad coaching - but never getting a first drive score and constant defensive mismatches and breakdowns is as absolutely as bad as you can get with coaching.

Agreed. I was commenting last year that Bowles seems to lack that card up his sleeve, and that what you see is literally everything he's got as a coach. I think it's entirely possible that he's just a dumbass.

On November 25, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Jetdawgg said:

Can he play DE in the NFL? The Jets are using 4 DT's on the DL currently and do not have a Snacks like NT. They will have to move McL and add a DE speed rusher to have. True 4 man DL.

Then they can work on the LB corps becoming a true 4/3

He'd play OLB.  Bowles is using 4-man fronts because that's where all our talent on defense is

Just now, T0mShane said:

Agreed. I was commenting last year that Bowles seems to lack that card up his sleeve, and that what you see is literally everything he's got as a coach. I think it's entirely possible that he's just a dumbass.

Yeah I mean it is possible. I wouldnt doubt it. You would think this would be part of the interview process. I guess not. lol

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

The most depressing part is Tanny and Rex are both doing better.

I had that very same thought this morning, but at least I had the decency to keep it to myself...lol

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

The most depressing part is Tanny and Rex are both doing better.

Rex is gonna be 6-5 this week, with Tyrod being exposed as a low-efficiency player. It'll be interesting to see if the Whaley's follow through on firing him when he misses the playoffs this year. The Dolphins will be spinning their wheels until they bench Tannehill.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Rex is gonna be 6-5 this week, with Tyrod being exposed as a low-efficiency player. It'll be interesting to see if the Whaley's follow through on firing him when he misses the playoffs this year. The Dolphins will be spinning their wheels until they bench Tannehill.

I like the way the Dolphins roster is shaping up. I actually think they are on the upswing. 

1 minute ago, RSJ said:

Yeah I mean it is possible. I wouldnt doubt it. You would think this would be part of the interview process. I guess not. lol

Casserly: Say its Week 11 and your starting quarterback is statistically last in the league across the board, what do you do?

Bowles: I keep running him out there so I can avoid upsetting Eric Decker.

Casserly: Genius!

Just now, T0mShane said:

Casserly: Say its Week 11 and your starting quarterback is statistically last in the league across the board, what do you do?

I can see them firing Bowles if there is a legitimate upgrade out there that is realistic.

lol 

Yeah I liked that Woody brought in "experts" like Polian and Casserly - but maybe he could bring in a little better "experts" next time. Both these guys rode on coat tails in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

lol 

Yeah I liked that Woody brought in "experts" like Polian and Casserly - but maybe he could bring in a little better "experts" next time. Both these guys rode on coat tails in the NFL.

Woody's mistake was not keeping one of them full-time. 

Archived