Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

Just now, HessStation said:

I said Jif is the worst because he is and then I made an observation about Crusher  for the town to note in case they missed. 

I see.

So, what is your read on either, or both, of them? Want me to kill them? I'll do it with my BLAM BLAM thank you ma'am!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There were several dead give-aways, the continuum was the least nuanced. There's things he and I have doe together as scum the past several times that I've coached him on, so to see him doing it again here it was blatant. I referenced it all, in-step with when it happened, he was basically rolling out my tactics. I thought it was adorable.

I had him a t-shirt made...

I-Love-APE.jpg

I want please!

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

I can certainly see the smug little bastard putting his scum team on the bottom of his continuum for sure. 

100% that's his scum style.  Lay early votes on his team and bus.

We just dominated as scum together, this is what he did, he's like the new CTM minus the STDs. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

100% that's his scum style.  Lay early votes on his team and bus.

We just dominated as scum together, this is what he did, he's like the new CTM minus the STDs. 

Yea, he likes to bus. He bussed me last game I was scum with him, got me lynched, even though I was getting no pressure at all. 

That said, everyone knows he likes to bus. So... he probably mixed it up.

14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Thats true. With a game of Smashs day 1 would always result in a random lynch. Pretty much have to think of a way to start the game on day 3. LOL

So 80? Im trying to be objective here but I have to ask you a question. Why no more continuum? I only remember one. Maybe I missed a couple but pretty sure I didnt. You usually don't usually stop doing them.  You started complaining about being voted for for playing the game but since then you sorta stopped to complain about being voted. I cant decide if its because you are just annoyed frustrated town or if you are actually scum.  See the game you dominated it was off bussing Ape early and you never got heat. You just laughed and giggled in our faces to end game. Maybe you caught scum this game? You mad Bro?

Damn  I'm good. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, he likes to bus. He bussed me last game I was scum with him, got me lynched, even though I was getting no pressure at all. 

That said, everyone knows he likes to bus. So... he probably mixed it up.

That's giving 80 a lot of credit.  

I see him more of a, if ain't broke don't fix it, kind of guy.  

16 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So a lucky cop guess makes you, or anyone else for that matter, a great day 1 player ? cop investigations on day one are a crap shoot as are day one lynches. Sure people take credit claiming greatness but lucky guesses are not that impressive . End game calls on the other hand that's impressive.

You are flailing all over the place and that's why I'm voting you. You are also coming up with crap people didn't say and claiming I set some kind of trap for you. No trap was set and you my friend seem guilty. Not much else to go on day one, no voting records, no interaction between other players and known scum who have been lynched, and no investigations and other lynches to narrow the field. No matter how hard you try to convince other wise, day one is the biggest crap shoot in these games. For All I know you could just be playing bad or off your game

Ape is this the post you called bussing?

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's giving 80 a lot of credit.  

I see him more of a, if ain't broke don't fix it, kind of guy.  

If the scum team were made up of just 80, then I'd see your point.

80 is a cooperative scum player. He listens to his team. Depending on who he is matched up with, there's a lot of possibilities about bussing, defending, etc. Assumptions here can be dangerous and misleading. If I suspect you're steering I'll snatch the life out of you quicker than Crusher goes back for seconds on Thanksgiving.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ape is this the post you called bussing?

No one specific post. My general take on Smash is that he doesn't deal in absolutes until he's sure of stuff, especially on D1. He's got a clear track record of barely participating in D1. Yet, over the course of this D1 he seemed uber positive that 80 was scum. I mean, let's face it, Smash doesn't strut confidence like I do. He's not the type of player to lock-in on a guilty read this early in the game.

So, my theory, since 80 has already said so himself, is that 80 figured he wasn't long for the game right from the get-go. 80 does like bussing, Smash digging into him with conviction early just seems to align more to a 80/Smash scum strategy, rather than a Smash as town type of play. Smash is a very astute town player. Nothing about his charge on 80 felt like his style. If I'm wrong, then I commend him on a good read, and on changing his tendencies... but reality is, I am pretty firm on my position.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No one specific post. My general take on Smash is that he doesn't deal in absolutes until he's sure of stuff, especially on D1. He's got a clear track record of barely participating in D1. Yet, over the course of this D1 he seemed uber positive that 80 was scum. I mean, let's face it, Smash doesn't strut confidence like I do. He's not the type of player to lock-in on a guilty read this early in the game.

So, my theory, since 80 has already said so himself, is that 80 figured he wasn't long for the game right from the get-go. 80 does like bussing, Smash digging into him with conviction early just seems to align more to a 80/Smash scum strategy, rather than a Smash as town type of play. Smash is a very astute town player. Nothing about his charge on 80 felt like his style. If I'm wrong, then I commend him on a good read, and on changing his tendencies... but reality is, I am pretty firm on my position.

Fair enough. Yet Smash is a very omgus-y kind of player. Need to see the start of it between those two. If 80 drew first blood I can see Smash becoming obstinate about it. Yet more Inthink about it that's a very good point you made. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Fair enough. Yet Smash is a very omgus-y kind of player. Need to see the start of it between those two. If 80 drew first blood I can see Smash becoming obstinate about it. Yet more Inthink about it that's a very good point you made. 

Bump the posts when you re-read them, so I can see too. Please. I dont' have as much time for pouring over the thread today.