Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm the Town Enforcer Pac wont let me say more than that but I will say the Ape is heading for a beat down.

What I can say is I'm not scum and I'm certainly not the SK

Yeah, no. No reason to reveal.

Vote Smash

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm the Town Enforcer Pac wont let me say more than that but I will say the Ape is heading for a beat down.

I think you're town but I'm not gonna lie Enforcer sounds like a scum role. Also it doesn't sound like a real role at all tbh. 

Show us what it does.

12 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I miss Crusher already.

Let's think about who would be mad at Crusher for a second.

Okay that yielded no results.

Let's think about who could have been scared of crusher for a second.

Ok, nothing coming to mind.

Let's think about who Crusher thought was scummy?

Need to go back and look. Too lazy right now.

Disgusting 

11 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I have a very strong feeling the APE is scum. He toyed around with 80 when 80 got a little heat he jumped on knowing that train would probably get 80 lynched since so many suspected him. Ape accused me of what he actually did and that was to buss 80 and look like the good ape when in fact he's guilty as hell.

Vote Ape

@HessStation so Hess we gonna work together here or what ? You dropped SK bread crumbs all over the thread care to fess up ?

@The Crusher I will avenge you crush @Leelou you too Kathy

Can someone explain this to me? 

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Other thoughts:

DPR is avoiding conflict, rare.

Jif is avoiding taking a position, except on 80 right? Jif did have a position on 80, of SN I remembering wrong?

BG, AVM, Jetscode and dice are getting a free ride.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I routinely vote and case multiple suspects simultaneously. Thank you for pointing out a town tell.

My case on you has been stated, I see zero reason to restate it while you flail about with this terrible OMGUS dipsh*t garbage.

When I voted 80 is irrelevant. You knew not to unvote him, I didn't. Again late votes do not equal bus votes. Your argument is 'I have a feeling Ape is scum he voted 80 late'. 

This only comes after I offered a detailed case on you. You have no substance. 

You are spewing scum tells.

I'm pretty sure you can bus a player at anytime, so this isn't true.  That said, it's what made Smash's case on you stupid.  You could point to any vote and say - ewwww that's a bus vote.  To act like the placement of your vote was inductive and be this passionate about is strange.  

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Interesting, I was going to say on that last post that Smash doesn't put this much effort in unless he's not town or rolled up.

But to reveal with no heat and no pressure, again makes no sense.

So I am a pretty conservative guy, maybe not as much socially but anyway I pretty much vowed not to "waste time" reading The NY Times because that's what everyone says. Then I bought a subscription because why not, it was cheap and keep an open mind and all that? Wow have I been a victim of my own ignorance. What a jewel this paper is. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

I get why people think smash is showing as sk  but I have nagging voice in my head. it seems too easy. now I don't know smash or how he plays really so I ask  is he someone that people clue in on like that normally?

@ape why smash over lizzie? (correct me if im mixing people up) You were daring him to kill you yesterday and seemed pretty set on him as scum so why is he just fosed again today?

I've made my case on Smash. I see no reason to go down a rabbit hole discussing why one over the right now. Feels like mild role fishing here, if Smash is scum.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I posed it as a question. So, clarify what you've been doing homie.

My list hasn't changed.  I feel good about my reads and I added Lizzie to the list for one of my favorite tells.  

Thats pretty much the definition of taking a stance. 

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Dice the Ape is full of sh*t you are seeing the same things I did, He was all over Lizzie then when 80 got some votes after I started making a case on him in swung the Ape to buss the hell out it. Then he tried to claim I was bussing 80. All you have to do or all anyone playing this game has to do is go back and read his posts and you will see right through him.

Gross 

By this logic, in order for me to be town I'd have never move my vote. Absurd.

This isn't a case Smash, it's a deflection. You are so scum.

People aren't paying attention if they aren't seeing it.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I'm pretty sure you can bus a player at anytime, so this isn't true.  That said, it's what made Smash's case on you stupid.  You could point to any vote and say - ewwww that's a bus vote.  To act like the placement of your vote was inductive and be this passionate about is strange.  

Saying the same general thing.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

My list hasn't changed.  I feel good about my reads and I added Lizzie to the list for one of my favorite tells.  

Thats pretty much the definition of taking a stance. 

Fair enough, was mostly referring to unmemorable play on D1 ... and looking for a reaction, tbh.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

what do you mean... yeah, no ? If you people are going to be lead around by the Ape after reading his bullsh*t on day 1 then in all honesty you deserve what your going to get

Why did you reveal? Maybe you have a really excellent reason, but you need to lay it and it better be worth more than burning a Town power role. 

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You revealed with 2 votes? 

yeah I revealed with 2 votes because Im going to take a nap after being up 24 hours straight and while I'm doing that your going to post 100 ******* times as to why I'm scum. JIF wants me to vet my role would you like me to do the same Ape ? All you gotta do is ask.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

I think you're town but I'm not gonna lie Enforcer sounds like a scum role. Also it doesn't sound like a real role at all tbh. 

Show us what it does.

use your brain what do you think it does . Pac made it clear we cant reveal what our roles do just the title of the role can be revealed.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah I revealed with 2 votes because Im going to take a nap after being up 24 hours straight and while I'm doing that your going to post 100 ******* times as to why I'm scum. JIF wants me to vet my role would you like me to do the same Ape ? All you gotta do is ask.

Bullsh*t. I hope.

There would be no reason to ever burn a Town power role on the off chance that you might be lynched - now you are guaranteed as the lynch or a NK.

use your brain what do you think it does . Pac made it clear we cant reveal what our roles do just the title of the role can be revealed.

Are you open to a vote as to who you will "enforce"?

I'm really wondering how many of you went back to read what the Ape posted from day 1 like I did. First he tried to take credit for the 80 lynch which I started and pointed out what I thought 80 was doing. At that same freaking time the ******* Ape was all over Lizzie and he was telling everyone how sure he was Lizzie was scum. Then 80 gets voted up and all of a sudden in marches the Ape with the 5th vote totally abandoning the lizzie case and claiming he get credit of the 80 lynch which is ridiculous. Then the next day I claim Ape might have been bussing just like he accused me and my claim is absurd ??? I'm claiming the same ******* thing he was claiming about me. That in of itself is pure bullsh*t on his part and he over reacted to my accusation just like 80 did and started with his LOL's and his bullsh*t as if only he can make such an accusation. I say again go back and read his posts.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Are you open to a vote as to who you will "enforce"?

with the way you people are playing ? No I'm not open .

1 hour ago, JiF said:

So basically you didn't go back and read anything. That's cool let the monkey drive the game . Keep in mind I did the same thing to Ape he did to me.... was his accusation stupid as well ? Did he maybe over react when I accused him of the same thing then he calls the strategy stupid ? This sh*t is hilarious and I know the Ape is counting on none of you paying any attention to what he does during these games.

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Vetting ability doesn't get alignment.

The whining about needing a nap and the devious things I'll do during it is pathetic. I'm not trying to railroad you here, I made my case and placed my vote. I'm not appealing to others to follow me. I've shot down your counter-case, and am pointing and laughing because you are in fact trying to convince others.

Fear-mongering about letting Ape lead them around, losing your role, etc

Just non-stop scummy tactics yo. Not even arguing, just stating it as fact. You are employing illogical, narrative-driven, scummy tactics. I don't feel wrong at all here.

14 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

with the way you people are playing ? No I'm not open .

So basically you didn't go back and read anything. That's cool let the monkey drive the game . Keep in mind I did the same thing to Ape he did to me.... was his accusation stupid as well ? Did he maybe over react when I accused him of the same thing then he calls the strategy stupid ? This sh*t is hilarious and I know the Ape is counting on none of you paying any attention to what he does during these games.

Nope, none of this. Liar.

I suggested you were fussing because of the level of conviction you reached on D1, which is out of character for you. 

You countered by saying I bussed because of where my vote was on final train. Ignoring my tendencies when I scum hunt and fact that I'd previously voted 80, as well as common sense that all late votes aren't bus votes. A stupid, desperate OMGUS case, frankly.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Vetting ability doesn't get alignment.

The whining about needing a nap and the devious things I'll do during it is pathetic. I'm not trying to railroad you here, I made my case and placed my vote. I'm not appealing to others to follow me. I've shot down your counter-case, and am pointing and laughing because you are in fact trying to convince others.

Fear-mongering about letting Ape lead them around, losing your role, etc

Just non-stop scummy tactics yo. Not even arguing, just stating it as fact. You are employing illogical, narrative-driven, scummy tactics. I don't feel wrong at all here.

Im not whining about needing a nap Im just stating the fact I wont be here cause Im going to bed. We have to hear your RL stuff all the time as to why you wont be here so just cool out I don't think you would appreciate it if I said thst when you do it.. Im off to bed

23 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm really wondering how many of you went back to read what the Ape posted from day 1 like I did. First he tried to take credit for the 80 lynch which I started and pointed out what I thought 80 was doing. At that same freaking time the ******* Ape was all over Lizzie and he was telling everyone how sure he was Lizzie was scum. Then 80 gets voted up and all of a sudden in marches the Ape with the 5th vote totally abandoning the lizzie case and claiming he get credit of the 80 lynch which is ridiculous. Then the next day I claim Ape might have been bussing just like he accused me and my claim is absurd ??? I'm claiming the same ******* thing he was claiming about me. That in of itself is pure bullsh*t on his part and he over reacted to my accusation just like 80 did and started with his LOL's and his bullsh*t as if only he can make such an accusation. I say again go back and read his posts.

Dude, this revisionist history is a lie. I voted both of them. I cases both of them. I stated multiple times I wanted both of them dead. 

YOU are the one banking on people not reading, because your narrative is patently false.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Nope, none of this. Liar.

I suggested you were fussing because of the level of conviction you reached on D1, which is out of character for you. 

You countered by saying I bussed because of where my vote was on final train. Ignoring my tendencies when I scum hunt and fact that I'd previously voted 80, as well as common sense that all late votes aren't bus votes. A stupid, desperate OMGUS case, frankly.

dude you accused me of bussing as well, you also happened to be making a strong case on Lizzie and that's why when you jumped off ......it looked like you were going for the buss I'm not sure what's so hard about that to understand. It was not just because of your vote there were other things tied to it like the direction you happened to be driving hard at the time on lizzie. You make it sound very simple but it was not that simple.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Im not whining about needing a nap Im just stating the fact I wont be here cause Im going to bed. We have to hear your RL stuff all the time as to why you wont be here so just cool out I don't think you would appreciate it if I said thst when you do it.. Im off to bed

Yes, you are whining. 'Ape is going to gloom and doom while I'm sleeping.'

Stop with the appeals to emotion. Not a single thing you've raised considers logic or meta. It's all narrative and fear-mongering.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, this revisionist history is a lie. I voted both of them. I cases both of them. I stated multiple times I wanted both of them dead. 

YOU are the one banking on people not reading, because your narrative is patently false.

they can make that decision for themselves if they bother to read.

Im really needing to get some sleep ... laters

dude you accused me of bussing as well, you also happened to be making a strong case on Lizzie and that's why when you jumped off ......it looked like you were going for the buss I'm not sure what's so hard about that to understand. It was not just because of your vote there were other things tied to it like the direction you happened to be driving hard at the time on lizzie. You make it sound very simple but it was not that simple.

Gross.