Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

10 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Those things that people who take mafia too seriously create.

Gross.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Verb was so cute when he cared. Loved that guy.

If he didn't care, he wouldn't be trying to prove he doesn't care so hard.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hated this slip-in vote at time, but if she were bussing my guess is she makes up a case. Feel good about Leelou.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash, Jif, Jetscode, Nolder and Lizzie compose the short list.

Crusher may be interchangeable with Jif. Haven't decided. If I don't die, I'll dig deeper. This is just cursory.

If anyone was bussing it was you. You had your vote on Lizzie forever then popped onto 80 towards the end when he started flailing all over the place. I was making a case on 80 and I was the second vote on his ass so how in the hell is that attributed to me bussing ? You think I went after a scum mate on day 1 and 80 just happened to go along with it ? That's just stupid to think that's how this went down .

With you calling out all these supposed bussers its making you look scummy to me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

No one specific post. My general take on Smash is that he doesn't deal in absolutes until he's sure of stuff, especially on D1. He's got a clear track record of barely participating in D1. Yet, over the course of this D1 he seemed uber positive that 80 was scum. I mean, let's face it, Smash doesn't strut confidence like I do. He's not the type of player to lock-in on a guilty read this early in the game.

So, my theory, since 80 has already said so himself, is that 80 figured he wasn't long for the game right from the get-go. 80 does like bussing, Smash digging into him with conviction early just seems to align more to a 80/Smash scum strategy, rather than a Smash as town type of play. Smash is a very astute town player. Nothing about his charge on 80 felt like his style. If I'm wrong, then I commend him on a good read, and on changing his tendencies... but reality is, I am pretty firm on my position.

Ape I went after 80 based on his responses to my accusations and then he obviously started flailing I was never 100 % positive he was scum but I was around 80 % and other people including you saw the same tells I saw so I knew it was not just me over reacting to his responses.

I think it was pretty obvious he was over reacting to a lot of stuff and that is an 80 scum tell from way back that I have not seen in a long while. I was here day 1 and I went with the flow 80 just made it easy IMHO.

Say what you will but Im not scum

As of right now I'm looking at Lizzie and Ape as possible teammates to 80 and Hess as an SK.

I made it clear earlier you want day 1 Smash YOU GOT IT... MOTHER****ERS

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, you were bussing him, so it kind of helped. I'm far more influential than you though. 

you came into these games much later than I did and early on I was very pushy and very influential I was way too positive about my reads ...While I still can be both at times, I've backed off a lot as I became more polished of a player .

Oh and I NEVER Buss the only time I can remember bussing was when CTM and myself had one of the best busses ever Just ask PAC the MOD I know he would hate to relive the misery but he wont deny it.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape I went after 80 based on his responses to my accusations and then he obviously started flailing I was never 100 % positive he was scum but I was around 80 % and other people including you saw the same tells I saw so I knew it was not just me over reacting to his responses.

I think it was pretty obvious he was over reacting to a lot of stuff and that is an 80 scum tell from way back that I have not seen in a long while. I was here day 1 and I went with the flow 80 just made it easy IMHO.

As of right now I'm looking at Lizzie and Ape as possible teammates to 80 and Hess as an SK.

Why am I imagining Clint Eastwood standing on his porch yelling at the little Hispanic fellows in Gran Torino when I read  this? 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

If anyone was bussing it was you. You had your vote on Lizzie forever then popped onto 80 towards the end when he started flailing all over the place.

Untrue. I suspected 80 early. I moved my vote between him, Lizzie and Hess freely, because I use my vote like a jab. I use my questioning and logic to do the actual scum hunting. My case on 80 was established and there for all to see before any flailing. As was my transparency about wanting to kill either 80 or Lizzie. 

Your sureness is what makes you look like a scum mate to 80. Waivering between 80 and another person you genuinely suspect is typical of a townie. 

I was making a case on 80 and I was the second vote on his ass so how in the hell is that attributed to me bussing ? You think I went after a scum mate on day 1 and 80 just happened to go along with it ? That's just stupid to think that's how this went down .

With you calling out all these supposed bussers its making you look scummy to me.

Bussing doesn't exclusively mean piling on his train after it's too late. Scum vote scum early to distance from each other. You've played the game long enough to know this. To the bold, yes, exactly. 80 did exactly this to me the last game I played, as his scum mate. Yes. 100% yes he would go along with it. Especially since he was getting heat early. 

It is the furthest thing from stupid.

I've only called out a couple of people that I think might have bussed. Based on the numbers of the game, it's very likely that there are a couple of people still alive that were on the scum team. So, it seems very reasonable to me. 

You know what I think though? I think you're scum tendency is to get all OMGUSey, so thank you for confirming.

55 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

OMGUS Smash is scum. LOL, what a joke.

50 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you came into these games much later than I did and early on I was very pushy and very influential I was way too positive about my reads ...While I still can be both at times, I've backed off a lot as I became more polished of a player .

Oh and I NEVER Buss the only time I can remember bussing was when CTM and myself had one of the best busses ever Just ask PAC the MOD I know he would hate to relive the misery but he wont deny it.

Blah, blah, blah... there's no such thing as never, your counter-arguments are reliant on taking your word for things you may or may not have done eons ago. 

I think you're scum. Your bad counters aren't doing anything to change that. I'm okay with being wrong if that's the case. I don't want to argue sh*t into the ground.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Untrue. I suspected 80 early. I moved my vote between him, Lizzie and Hess freely, because I use my vote like a jab. I use my questioning and logic to do the actual scum hunting. My case on 80 was established and there for all to see before any flailing. As was my transparency about wanting to kill either 80 or Lizzie. 

Your sureness is what makes you look like a scum mate to 80. Waivering between 80 and another person you genuinely suspect is typical of a townie. 

Bussing doesn't exclusively mean piling on his train after it's too late. Scum vote scum early to distance from each other. You've played the game long enough to know this. To the bold, yes, exactly. 80 did exactly this to me the last game I played, as his scum mate. Yes. 100% yes he would go along with it. Especially since he was getting heat early. 

It is the furthest thing from stupid.

I've only called out a couple of people that I think might have bussed. Based on the numbers of the game, it's very likely that there are a couple of people still alive that were on the scum team. So, it seems very reasonable to me. 

You know what I think though? I think you're scum tendency is to get all OMGUSey, so thank you for confirming.

Did not read this all.   to the part that it's normal for town to waiver between people the expect. I do that all the time when I play. Even if I'm real sure of it I play on to scum hunt others. Scum tends to lock on and stay on because they just want to get on a train. 80's number three vote on someone had that exact feel. Jumping on to hide out. The rest I did not read. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Did not read this all.   to the part that it's normal for town to waiver between people the expect. I do that all the time when I play. Even if I'm real sure of it I play on to scum hunt others. Scum tends to lock on and stay on because they just want to get on a train. 80's number three vote on someone had that exact feel. Jumping on to hide out. The rest I did not read. 

So, read the rest. Duh.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I haven't read one post exchange between ape and lk I'd like to stab them both in the face