Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

Just now, HessStation said:

I haven't read one post exchange between ape and lk I'd like to stab them both in the face

That was a response to Smash. 

One post by me contains more valuable content than any 10 posts by the rest of you ******* morons.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Not true. The volume of humanity that is myself does. I'm like the Borg Collective. I assimilate stuff. 

Well, apparently you've taken the "ruins everything" mantle from CTM. Why can't a brother troll? **** man.

Between morons who don't read, morons who don't logic, and fat men with feelings, there's literally nothing good left in the mafia other than my jokes... and I'm the only one smart enough to appreciate them.

You all suck.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, apparently you've taken the "ruins everything" mantle from CTM. Why can't a brother troll? **** man.

Between morons who don't read, morons who don't logic, and fat men with feelings, there's literally nothing good left in the mafia other than my jokes... and I'm the only one smart enough to appreciate them.

You all suck.

They're being nice to me because they read the last DT. I appreciate it. I like these guys a lot. Even you Ape. Even if you generally sh*t all over the thread.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You all suck.

oh Apey, come here, let Crushy Wushy rub your little belly Welly Come on, come on, you can Do it,  your such a whittle grumpy pants. But I love you, oh yes I do, you are the gigantic feral hog with an apple in your mouth of my eye.  Oh yes you are. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Seriously, and kill me while you're at it.

Wait, that's prolly some sorta scum tell or something, right?  Whatever.

I will banned the shit out of the person who nk you. Dude been waiting years for you to come back and play. Fact it's difficult and may prevent you from getting a promotion? I'm willing to risk it. Missed you that much. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/30/2016 at 1:54 PM, D P R said:

Are you playing GO yet? My son is a nut over it - he only needs 1 more to complete the collection and it's making him crazy.

Yay sharks! 

No I didn't play GO, like most mobile games it's like a cheap drug. I am too far gone and need the real stuff.

On 12/1/2016 at 10:49 AM, Pac said:

Final word on the scene..  What it means is that one of you has been hobbled.

Any further questions will be met with a swift gfy.

Wtf does "hobbled" mean in the context of a mafia game? Lost their role? Role is now random? PR? **** this teasing sh*t why even hint if it's going to be so obscure?

Next time just say "something happened" because it's just as vague and useless.

Just now, Nolder said:

Wtf does "hobbled" mean in the context of a mafia game? Lost their role? Role is now random? PR? **** this teasing sh*t why even hint if it's going to be so obscure?

Next time just say "something happened" because it's just as vague and useless.

:sheepf: