Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

23 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Since you were getting some attention earlier this is the logical stance a scummy bastard like yourself would take. Look on the bright side Your scum partner 80 can no longer hold your team back, its all on you now.

You think I'm scummy?

17 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

do people wanna talk more or should i just hammer?

17 hours ago, D P R said:

I think we ought to think it through carefully - you know, take our time. Maybe a re-read of the entire thread and then some heavy contemplation.

ok we will do that then DPR.

vote 80

Scummy exchange on Dice's part.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Wtf does "hobbled" mean in the context of a mafia game? Lost their role? Role is now random? PR? **** this teasing sh*t why even hint if it's going to be so obscure?

Next time just say "something happened" because it's just as vague and useless.

Kathy Bates, Misery

47 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Lazy play. God damn you're getting bad at this sh*t.

Hahaha, looks at how 80 flipped... but then pauses and realizes that Nolder just unintentionally admitted he knows I'm town. 

If he was town, he'd have to weigh why I'd say that as scum or as town. Here, he addresses me like he knows scum isn't a possibility.

Boom.

When she noticed the set of footprints in her driveway she grabbed a knife and slowly opened the front door.  Did he escape or was the threat someone else?

"WHO'S THERE"!

*silence*

"I SAID WHO.IS.THERE"?!

Before the knife plunged in to her throat she had enough time to recognize her attacker.

"WAIT... YOU!  BUT..."

The blood shot from her neck as she fell to her knees.  Her last thought was what would become of the one she had hobbled..  because they are far from being healed...

misery.jpg

Leelou aka Annie Wilkes, (Town Crippler) is DEAD!

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

When she noticed the set of footprints in her driveway she grabbed a knife and slowly opened the front door.  Did he escape or was the threat someone else?

"WHO'S THERE"!

*silence*

"I SAID WHO.IS.THERE"?!

Before the knife plunged in to her throat she had enough time to recognize who her attacker.

"WAIT... YOU!  BUT..."

The blood shot from her neck as she fell to her knees.  Her last thought was what would become the one she had hobbled..  because they are far from being healed...

misery.jpg

Leelou (Town Crippler) is DEAD!

One of the most brutal scenes in cinematic history. Horrifying. 

31 minutes ago, Pac said:

We know they're supposed to be quite intelligent but you might say he was an exception.  He wasn't quite sure how he'd be able to help his land based counterparts but he was up for the challenge.

He clumsily swam along feasting on anything he could find. 

He eventually trailed a school of tuna for nourishment.  But rather than attack the actual tuna, he was more interested in consuming their excrement. 

Like I said...  this was not the Albert Einstein of his species.

This disgusting display allowed his killer to sneak up behind him on a Jetski and viciously slam the harpoon into his skull..

Just like that...  he was gone.

free-willy.jpg

Crusher, aka Willy (Town Jumper) is DEAD!

I actually cried at that. Great job PAC. F-U little scared bitches scum

• Upvote 3

I miss Crusher already.

Let's think about who would be mad at Crusher for a second.

Okay that yielded no results.

Let's think about who could have been scared of crusher for a second.

Ok, nothing coming to mind.

Let's think about who Crusher thought was scummy?

Need to go back and look. Too lazy right now.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Untrue. I suspected 80 early. I moved my vote between him, Lizzie and Hess freely, because I use my vote like a jab. I use my questioning and logic to do the actual scum hunting. My case on 80 was established and there for all to see before any flailing. As was my transparency about wanting to kill either 80 or Lizzie. 

Your sureness is what makes you look like a scum mate to 80. Waivering between 80 and another person you genuinely suspect is typical of a townie. 

Bussing doesn't exclusively mean piling on his train after it's too late. Scum vote scum early to distance from each other. You've played the game long enough to know this. To the bold, yes, exactly. 80 did exactly this to me the last game I played, as his scum mate. Yes. 100% yes he would go along with it. Especially since he was getting heat early. 

It is the furthest thing from stupid.

I've only called out a couple of people that I think might have bussed. Based on the numbers of the game, it's very likely that there are a couple of people still alive that were on the scum team. So, it seems very reasonable to me. 

You know what I think though? I think you're scum tendency is to get all OMGUSey, so thank you for confirming.

I was not just on 80 I was on Nolder for a good while as well so there goes that theory. I didn't start to suspect 80 until he actually started answering the questions I put to him a lot of which were asked for reaction. The reaction I got was scummy and way over dramatic and that's why I changed my vote from Nolder to 80

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

oh Apey, come here, let Crushy Wushy rub your little belly Welly Come on, come on, you can Do it,  your such a whittle grumpy pants. But I love you, oh yes I do, you are the gigantic feral hog with an apple in your mouth of my eye.  Oh yes you are. 

another post like this and I'm gonna punch you very hard

47 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I miss Crusher already.

Let's think about who would be mad at Crusher for a second.

Okay that yielded no results.

Let's think about who could have been scared of crusher for a second.

Ok, nothing coming to mind.

Let's think about who Crusher thought was scummy?

Need to go back and look. Too lazy right now.

Miss you 2

I have a very strong feeling the APE is scum. He toyed around with 80 when 80 got a little heat he jumped on knowing that train would probably get 80 lynched since so many suspected him. Ape accused me of what he actually did and that was to buss 80 and look like the good ape when in fact he's guilty as hell.

Vote Ape

@HessStation so Hess we gonna work together here or what ? You dropped SK bread crumbs all over the thread care to fess up ?

@The Crusher I will avenge you crush @Leelou you too Kathy

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I have a very strong feeling the APE is scum. He toyed around with 80 when 80 got a little heat he jumped on knowing that train would probably get 80 lynched since so many suspected him. Ape accused me of what he actually did and that was to buss 80 and look like the good ape when in fact he's guilty as hell.

Vote Ape

@HessStation so Hess we gonna work together here or what ? You dropped SK bread crumbs all over the thread care to fess up ?

@The Crusher I will avenge you crush @Leelou you too Kathy

I plan on a slight reread given the latest information. I am unfortunately not the SK this game Smash. I happen to love sharks and destroying my enemies though. 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:30 PM, Integrity28 said:

Well, that's stupid. 

Lizzie is scum. He's sheeping other people's lists and his most recent reply indicates that he's lurking, and brazen enough to make subtle reference to the way I so often identify scum, and then can't get people to listen to me to get them lynched. 

Dude just outed himself.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:33 PM, Integrity28 said:

Scum QT: "Lizzie, brush the Ape off"

Obvious scum is obvious.

Maybe, maybe not. Figuring it out is pointless... how about taking a moment to point out how Lizzie just outed himself as scum?

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 4:01 PM, Integrity28 said:

Odds are exactly the same every game. This is scummy bullsh*t.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:03 PM, Smashmouth said:

This is some hot mess

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:06 PM, Integrity28 said:

Feels contrived for a D1 wall of text, given how little maneuvering we've seen.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 8:32 PM, Integrity28 said:

lol, very pro-town to point out the people you think are playing like power roles.

my guess is Lizzie scum wants to nk me, and will point back to this comment as the reason scum must've shot me. This way I get off his ass...

Here are some posts from the APE so sure Lizzie was scum. When I started focusing on 80 after his huge post of Quotes Ape piled right on and you can see him agreeing with me directly after my post in the above quotes. However APE did not unvote and vote 80 Just yet since 80 only had 2 votes he waited for 80 to get 4 votes then he came in as the 5th vote claiming how he figured out 80 was scum and he was leading the charge when in fact I was leading the charge. As much as Ape was pushing for Lizzie which is obvious if you all go back and read the posts why would Ape put the 5th  vote on 80 then claim at the lynch that I was bussing ? That's easy it was to cover up his buss attempt which IMHO is obvious.