Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

Why does Hallia get shot, scamper off nowhere to be found, Lissa has a mental breakdown and yet none of the DM Pokenerds who were up my ass all day yesterday are asking any questions, either about Hallia being absent all day or question Lissa about her odd behavior. I find this all very very odd 

16 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

@Lizzard King   halli sounds her chirpy self that I associate with town but she hasn't had enough presence to really think more.

If you have a method of reading Halli in the absence of thread presence enlighten me, because when she's sporadic like this I think she's a wolf ~always.

16 hours ago, Lizard King said:

@randwolfsubthe****out @Shad @Hallia @Dicetossertop scum reads and top town reads please 

It's like asking me to dip my hand in a pile of sh*t and pull out the crummiest turds.

Dice is probably villa.  Crush has sat well with me all game.  You've been so random that I'm beginning to doubt it's agenda driven but lol @ that read.

Leelou's vote on me today was garbage and she can go back in the sh*t pile but it doesn't outweigh the generally town vibe I got from her as D1 progressed.  I don't remember Verbal doing anything lately and he's still a garbage sheep read.  Might actually have more village equity if Leelou's a wolf because who pushes a lulz lynch on their team mate to the brink of reality and then chucks out a #1 town read on them.

Lissa and Visor aren't doing anything wolfy and aren't doing much in general and this is probably the easiest village for a wolf to slank through that I've ever seen.

JiF JC and Smash are all useless and Smash is barely even playing the game.

I have no idea if DPR is a ballsy wolf or just a prick tbh.

Halli feels like a wolf and she pretty much always does when she's low content so I don't ******* know.

Did I forget anyone?  They're probably a wolf too.

15 hours ago, Verbal said:

srs question:  do you think you're obviously town, and therefore feel ok stating that first sentence?

I don't think I'm out of my scum range.  Might have gotten there but it's not stupidly obvious.  The therefor is irrelevant because the statement's true.

People don't try to be villagery here and the vast majority of the field is behaving in ways that can be replicated with little to no effort.

I could be an hero and bust my ass but they payout when I've tried to step it up has been minimal and I think I'd rather just yolo vote dead weight at this point.

12 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I know you're not actively following my posts, because I already said this, but As I have said, Shart's effort was more involved at night than during the day. You don't find that odd?

I can't even begin to envision some train of logic leading up to this sort of question.

Official Vote Count

Lissa (3) - DPR, JiF, Lee

Hallia (3) - Calder, Lizzie, Pac

Smash (2) - Shat, Crusher

Lizzie (2) - Visor, Hallia

Lee (1) - JC

JC (1) - Gerbal

Not voting (4) - The rest of you puffsters.

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

this is ridiculous what do you mean "that's not town Smash" ?

Every game you come up with a new meta to impose on me claiming I'm scum. I explained why I was not as active as I was last game and TBH rather than get into a pointless argument with you and not be able to finish it out due to time constraints. Yet you seem to be pushing the same stale argument and your pushing it hard for some strange reason. 

There is my Smashy poo.  You're coasting buddy.  You're not even attempting to play the game.

This applies for you and Pac.  2 people who love to tell us how great they are at finding scum.  Yet we are getting zero effort.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, JiF said:

There is my Smashy poo.  You're coasting buddy.  You're not even attempting to play the game.

This applies for you and Pac.  2 people who love to tell us how great they are at finding scum.  Yet we are getting zero effort.

Do you have any thoughts about these new players and how they're interacting...specifically im curious what you think about Shart's list, the fact we haven't seen Hallia in a week, and that this Rand guy doesn't even log in anymore after all of these guys except for Shart were ignoring the request to compile lists after complaining that nobody is giving reads. Just would like your thoughts. I feel you're operating in a comfort zone of JN players 

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not sure how much longer I'm willing to let you push this narrative before I dismantle you.  It was cute at the beginning - especially since it started when I voted you - but now it appears you're actually trying to have people take it seriously.

On 12/14/2016 at 5:00 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Official Vote Count

Nolder (5) - dice, Verb, 80, Lizza, Leelou

dice (2) -  Visor, Nolder

Hallia (2) - Pac, Calder,

Shad (2) - LK, DPR

Smash (1) - JiF,

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

Notbob (1) -Hallia,

LK (1) - Crusher

Not voting (1) - Shad,

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

abcabc

More probable than not that at least one scum is on Nolder's train.  My best guess is Leelou at this point with some shade at 80 and Verbal as well...not surprising they appear to have exited for the weekend...and the game comes screeching to a halt.

Appeal...respectfully request each player identify one WTL candidate from the 5.

I get it.  Some of you have different candidates not included on this group of five but humor me for a moment.

Thanks in advance.

18 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

More probable than not that at least one scum is on Nolder's train.  My best guess is Leelou at this point with some shade at 80 and Verbal as well...not surprising they appear to have exited for the weekend...and the game comes screeching to a halt.

Appeal...respectfully request each player identify one WTL candidate from the 5.

I get it.  Some of you have different candidates not included on this group of five but humor me for a moment.

Thanks in advance.

Good luck with this. I've been working on this for two days. 

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Thanks in advance.

That's interesting that after all of your banter with Lissa, where your tone was largely accusational towards her, you don't even mention her in your top couple of Nolder Train suspects. Can you explain what changed?

Just now, Lizard King said:

That's interesting that after all of your banter with Lissa, where your tone was largely accusational towards her, you don't even mention her in your top couple of Nolder Train suspects. Can you explain what changed?

I bantered with Lissa?  I don't think so...not sure I even know her...does she play with another name at DM?  Maybe you're thinking Pac who normally shakes new players for pics.  

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I bantered with Lissa?  I don't think so...not sure I even know her...does she play with another name at DM?  Maybe you're thinking Pac who normally shakes new players for pics.  

I may actually have mistaken this. Let me go back and look. After my shot, my afternoon got busy and I haven't totally caught up. 

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

At least give me your choice from the list.  Get the ball rolling and all that...

Well, there's no meaningful content from 80 which I find suspect on principle. However, after some odd banter with JiF yesterday I would have to say that Lissa is easily the scummiest. I don't like her late Nolder move obviously but I also don't like how she's been playing this babe in the woods act about not knowing what's going on, but then she got pressured on her act and all of a sudden she had total clarity in an epic meltdown that would have impressed Allan Iverson. She also has been going out of her way to clear Hallia even though Hallia hasn't been around much at all so I don't see how that would be based in logic. I could absolutely vote her here I just am staying on Hallie on the point that she hasn't come back since she got shot to talk. It's all very odd. 

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Do you have any thoughts about these new players and how they're interacting...specifically im curious what you think about Shart's list, the fact we haven't seen Hallia in a week, and that this Rand guy doesn't even log in anymore after all of these guys except for Shart were ignoring the request to compile lists after complaining that nobody is giving reads. Just would like your thoughts. I feel you're operating in a comfort zone of JN players 

I've been casing Lissa.  

Shad is arrogant and annoying but feels town.

The others haven't really been posting much.

Dice is giving me a town vibe.

I feel good about you, Crusher, JC and DPR.

I don't like how casual Leelou has been with her voting.  Seems like she's just following momentum.

Verb and Hali (who we need to hear from) and Visor or whatever, no read because not enough content.  Would Verb go coward scum 2 games straight?  

Pac and Smash who claim they're these great players are not trying. 

I like my vote on Lissa.  But those are my general observations. 

Hard to have anything more concrete when you don't know this many people and so many are barely playing. 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Not sure how much longer I'm willing to let you push this narrative before I dismantle you.  It was cute at the beginning - especially since it started when I voted you - but now it appears you're actually trying to have people take it seriously.

What narrative?  It's plain truth.

You're the least intimidating person in the world.