So long Geno

NoBowles

8 hours ago, NoBowles said:

I will miss Geno, and I am disappointed he never had a chance to become the great QB he was destined to become. 

Until what happened to prevent that? 

He was/is a jerkoff and that was evident from day 1 of the 2013 draft

http://www.webcitation.org/6IKv41JNs

smarty threw a party ... and nobody came ..

Intercourse him and the horse he rode in on.

Let him take his tired act elsewhere if anyone will pay for it.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HoustonJet said:

Two questions for you:
1. Name me all the WR's he threw to while he amassed those stats?
2. In your opinion, over the past two seasons which other QB would you honestly say was better than Geno on the Jets?

1.  Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker, Quincy Enunwa.  Those were the Jets WR's when Geno Smith played the pivotal Week 3 game against the Oakland Raiders and sh-t the bed.  Only the most prolific offense the Jets have ever seen in their history and Geno Smith played just as badly as he did with Chaz Schillenz and Clyde Gates.  He cost us the playoffs, in fact.  That was our 11th win.  The one we needed.  The one Geno didn't deliver.

2.  Ryan Fitzpatrick.

SAR I

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Both sucked.

Fitzpatrick played hard.  Geno didn't.  Fitzpatrick was professional. Geno wasn't.

Turns out fans like guys who play hard and are professional.  And they hate those that don't and aren't.

SAR I

This is laughable. 

7 hours ago, August said:

So let me get this straight saying that he didn't have great/good talent in his two years is a wrong statement? If you have a young QB shouldn't the team put the proper resources around him for his development? Did he do a good job in terms of the things in his control? At times no. But the point remains. 

At times no????? 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

understatement of all time!!!! 

8 hours ago, j4jets said:

Speaking of facts, which was the worst season? Geno's rookie year with 3k yards, 18 TDs and 21 ints or Fitz' 2700 yards, 12 TD n 17 ints in 11 games? We're not even discussing wins yet. 

Geno had 12 TDs and 21 ints his rookie year, but thanks for keeping up the Geno love for us. 

Your on a roll bro! Rex and Geno, two ******* losers!

15 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Woulda coulda shoulda! If you only had some weapinzzzzzz you would have been all world. Your untapped potential will be sorely missed. I look forward to you going on and becoming a top 5 QB in this league for years to come. Thanks for being all class while you were here!

f9a3f6527f4cc6643ec29276b603026f.jpg

11 minutes ago, August said:

A terrible rookie year followed by an up and down 2nd year is enough to write him off? Good to know. 

I'd say a terrible 3 years is enough to right him off, now we have a terrible 4th year to add to the mix. Yeah, he is awful and sucks something terrible.

4 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I'd say a terrible 3 years is enough to right him off, now we have a terrible 4th year to add to the mix. Yeah, he is awful and sucks something terrible.

He only played 2 years. He played 1 game in 2015, one series against the Cardinals and a quarter and a half against the Ravens. What are you talking about?

Just now, August said:

He only played 2 years. He played 1 game in 2015, one series against the Cardinals and a quarter and a half against the Ravens. What are you talking about?

I guess that isn't an indictment on him that he has played so little in the past 2 years??? That he sucked so bad he could not beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick?? Man, that is about as pathetic as it gets. He is awful, he will be lucky to get a backup job next year.

17 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

He's gone, even Bowles and Macc are stupid enough to keep them around. The vets are going to take the brunt of the house cleaning.

Fitz, Geno, Brandon Marshall, Revis, Clady, Giacomini, maybe Harris and Mangold, though I would keep them primarily because they are already signed for next season anyway and they have been quality players. The rest can go away and never be heard from again. I don't see Revis making a switch to safety, because he has lost the desire for contact so let him go 'with class'. An offensive tackle with the first round pick is a must - Cam Robinson of Alabama is number one. A CB in round two or a safety that can cover someone, unlike Calvin Pryor who my grandmother would lose in a supermarket. I like RB Darius Gice of LSU in the third round. A new OC is a glaring need since Gailey won't be back, so lets get someone good eh?

25 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I guess that isn't an indictment on him that he has played so little in the past 2 years??? That he sucked so bad he could not beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick?? Man, that is about as pathetic as it gets. He is awful, he will be lucky to get a backup job next year.

Now you're making up stuff. 

15 minutes ago, August said:

Now you're making up stuff. 

Am I? Fitzpatrick started all 16 games in 2015, and Geno sucked so bad that they had to cave into Ryan Fitzpatrick money demands! Think about that for a second, Geno was so God Awful, that Ryan Fitzpatrick, a career journeyman JAG, was able to stare down the Jets and say HAHA, pay me my ridiculous money, OR, start Geno Smith!! And the Jets had no choice. That is how bad Geno Smith is!

13 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Am I? Fitzpatrick started all 16 games in 2015, and Geno sucked so bad that they had to cave into Ryan Fitzpatrick money demands! Think about that for a second, Geno was so God Awful, that Ryan Fitzpatrick, a career journeyman JAG, was able to stare down the Jets and say HAHA, pay me my ridiculous money, OR, start Geno Smith!! And the Jets had no choice. That is how bad Geno Smith is!

Thats just really bad decision making on behalf of the NY Jets. Macc and Bowles put their trust into the bearded QB LMFAO 

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Thats just really bad decision making on behalf of the NY Jets. Macc and Bowles put their trust into the bearded QB LMFAO 

Not really, they saw Geno up close and personal for 2 years, they knew how God awful he really was. I blame Geno 100% for Fitzpatrick being our starting QB. If he did not suck so bad, we could have spared ourselves from Fitzpatricks awfulness.

20 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Now you're just playing dumb. I'm done with this time wasting discussion. 

7 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Not really, they saw Geno up close and personal for 2 years, they knew how God awful he really was. I blame Geno 100% for Fitzpatrick being our starting QB. If he did not suck so bad, we could have spared ourselves from Fitzpatricks awfulness.

Yes really Geno sucks according to you so then they turned to the bearded QB bad decision. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Yes really Geno sucks according to you so then they turned to the bearded QB bad decision. 

Geno doesn't just suck according to me, he sucks according to every measurable statistic, and according to everyone in the NFL who understand anything about football. I hate the fact that we had to cave into Fitzpatrick, but Geno left us no choice. Sucks, thankfully they should both be gone this year and hopefully we finally get the real QB we deserve as Jets fans.

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

Geno doesn't just suck according to me, he sucks according to every measurable statistic, and according to everyone in the NFL who understand anything about football. I hate the fact that we had to cave into Fitzpatrick, but Geno left us no choice. Sucks, thankfully they should both be gone this year and hopefully we finally get the real QB we deserve as Jets fans.

Geno sucks you know it he sucks meanwhile we struggle to win 5 games with the replacements chosen by our GM so did we suck more after Geno was out of the picture.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Geno sucks you know it he sucks meanwhile we struggle to win 5 games with the replacements chosen by our GM so did we suck more after Geno was out of the picture.

Geno started one game and left losing after getting himself hurt being Geno and holding the ball way too long, then the replacement came in to bail him out and win the game. I am so happy Fitzpatrick and Geno will be gone next year! Happy new year!

Just now, NoBowles said:

Geno started one game and left losing after getting himself hurt being Geno and holding the ball way too long, then the replacement came in to bail him out and win the game. I am so happy Fitzpatrick and Geno will be gone next year! Happy new year!

Im beginning to think they all need to be gone. 

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im beginning to think they all need to be gone. 

Yes please.  We need a housecleaning, Bowles, the entire coaching staff, Fitz, Petty, Hack, Revis, Clady, Mangold, Forte, Richardson, Marshall -- all gone.  Woody sells the team to Mark Cuban while he go plays ambassador for a couple years until Trump fires him.

See if we can con a team into taking on Wilkerson's disastrous contract by giving us a conditional late round pick.

10 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Wait, so your the one claiming Geno Smith is actually good, and I am the one playing dumb?? 

Sigh the reason the Jets brought back Fitzpatrick had no bearing on how "bad" Geno Smith is. They won ten games the year before with him QBing a good offense. So logically bringing back the prior years QB made sense. That plus fan and media pressure forced their hand as well. Geno could've looked like 2013 Peyton Manning in mini camp and OTA's and they would've still brought back Fitzpatrick. The job was never in question which meant once Fitzpatrick resigned he would be the starter again. As how things obviously played out. You know all of this but you're purposely putting out misinformation because of your agenda. 

8 minutes ago, August said:

Sigh the reason the Jets brought back Fitzpatrick had no bearing on how "bad" Geno Smith is. They won ten games the year before with him QBing a good offense. So logically bringing back the prior years QB made sense. That plus fan and media pressure forced their hand as well. Geno could've looked like 2013 Peyton Manning in mini camp and OTA's and they would've still brought back Fitzpatrick. The job was never in question which meant once Fitzpatrick resigned he would be the starter again. As how things obviously played out. You know all of this but you're purposely putting out misinformation because of your agenda. 

Geno could've looked like 2013 Manning? I love how every argument surrounding Geno is a hypothetical, and never based on his 4 years of complete sucktitude.

I have no agenda other than what is best for the Jets, and what is best for the Jets is getting rid of both Geno and Fitzpatrick and hopefully getting a real QB

Archived