Chan Better Be Working On Hack's Mechanics Starting Today

TuscanyTile2

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

I would agree with this if it were Kaepernick, but I am intrigued by Cutler.  He shows flashes sometimes of being really good, if not great, it's his Diabetes that probably makes him appear to be an a-hole. One thing is for sure, he would be the best QB this franchise has had since Favre. I would take him over Glennon or Tyrod Taylor if we have this choice.

Since when is "being an a$$hole" a symptom of diabetes?

WTF are you talking about? Jesus H. Christ.

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

I will say it again because I mean it I really dislike Cutler as a QB.

Here is a guy who is nasty to his own players and his own fans, who comes up small in big games and who is NOT an avid student of his craft.

Cutler is the Anti-Fitz  big big arm, ten cent head.... 

Why would we bring him in when we have leadership concerns and young developing WRs who could be damaged by his uncaring egomaniac behavior????

I agree. But I think we are desperate for a QB.

I think it comes down to how Bowles and Maac feel about their job security. Where else do they go for a QB if they need to win in year 3?

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

As soon as the clock hit 0:00 Chan should have gone to work on Hack's mechanics.  There is not a single thing more important to next season than that.  There is 0 time to waste.  Next season may very well depend on it.  Get to work.

I'd rather he be working on his resume for his next job.

Or as someone already posted, nice assisted living communities in a warm part of this great land.

3 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I distinctly heard the Color guys say the Jets CS said the 2017 QB was not on the roster today.

I think It's Jay Cutler, in which case, no point watching this team for a while.

So, some color guys on a toilet bowl game have insight into the Jets. Yeah, that is reasonable - The jets FO is very tight-lipped, but they clearly discussed this with color guys who couldn't pull in a nationally televised game; nope they got a game with two losing teams where one of the HC has already been fired. Yep. They got the scoop.

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

As soon as the clock hit 0:00 Chan should have gone to work on Hack's mechanics.  There is not a single thing more important to next season than that.  There is 0 time to waste.  Next season may very well depend on it.  Get to work.

Has it occurred to you that Hack might not even be worth a roster spot in 2017? Much less a significant time investment.

3 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

I would agree with this if it were Kaepernick, but I am intrigued by Cutler.  He shows flashes sometimes of being really good, if not great, it's his Diabetes that probably makes him appear to be an a-hole. One thing is for sure, he would be the best QB this franchise has had since Favre. I would take him over Glennon or Tyrod Taylor if we have this choice.

Cutler is Jeff George.  How can you not see that?

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

CHAN WILL BE GONE.

Archived