HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

The thing is, 80 already has two claimed stabs on him (JiF, Spoot) and Raccoon has 0. So, it's easiest to stab 80, as we have limited knives. I'm not opposed to looking at Raccoon as a possible lynch.

Im trying to verify with DPRif the knives stack on to the next night or not

5 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Stab him tonight and then stab me to your hearts content afterwards.

I want to stab you tonight but need to see the answer I get from the above post first.

4 hours ago, Pralaya said:

And, this is the hint I was talking about - how I knew about steel knives, even though I didn't have one myself. I could only give the power to somebody else.

But did you know how many were needed and sh*t like that tho?!?!?!?

3 hours ago, Pralaya said:

Yeah, I am lost right now. Guess I was so focused on dice that I don't have a bearing in this game anymore. Lack of ISO is not helping either. 

Chrja, Spoot, Zander, raccoon are looking extremely town.

AJ is also likely town.

80 is going to be stabbed.

That leaves krak and Jif.

Not sold on Tink yet.

Not lynching Chrja or AJ ever unless Im wrong in my PoE

80>Tink>Pral/JiF

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 2 ) -  AJ, Zander

Pral ( 1 ) - 80

Chrja  ( 1 ) - Racoon

JiF  ( 1 ) -  Chrja 

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch.

DEADLINE IN 5.5 HOURS - 1PM  EST.

2 hours ago, Chrja said:

Guess we won't be lynching anyone today either.

We need to consolidate and do it now!!!!

1 hour ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Omg I can't ISO and it's screwing with me. I can't recall sh*t of what Krak has said and I got no time to dedicate to going back to look at it since I'm in the middle of my research proposal.

1 hour ago, Pralaya said:

vote 80

Placeholder till we get a confirmation on stabs. If it is anything like how it happened D2, then lol.

1 hour ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I'm around so I can vote him as well. Krak claimed he had a cop viewing with what basis anyone remember? 

This is the main reason Krak is not on the table for today imo.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

We're going to mix things up for the reads-lists today - instead of writing where you stand on each player, we will now express that opinion by posting one of Winona Ryder's facial expressions next to each player's name. These are all from one clip filmed at some shindig last night and that girl is hiiiiigggggghhhhhh...

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 8.43.54 AM.jpg

This is the 9 stages of Drunk and Stoned Zander.

58 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He viewed me as town, which I am.  So yeah, still don't get why I'm the lead vote-getter right now.  But if my lynch is what it takes to get it right eventually, so be it I guess.

We definitely can't no-lynch today.  2 NK's for scum would be pretty bad at this point in the game. 

Was it you he viewed?!!?!?

FML

56 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Thought as much.

unvote Vote Krak

This is more info for us.

55 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd say Pral or JiF.  Pral's role could just as easily be scum.  And JiF is noticeably absent right now. 

53 minutes ago, Chrja said:

I don't really see why Pral would give me all these awesome roles, if he was a wolf - would be so much smarter to give it to another wolf or not give it at all. 

so yeah i am never gonna vote Pral this game - and people should lynch me over him, because my death would prove that he is a villa

Who are/were the 3 who claimed one of the Captain/Lady/Nightman???

I know Shad was the Nightman.

10 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im trying to verify with DPRif the knives stack on to the next night or not

I want to stab you tonight but need to see the answer I get from the above post first.

But did you know how many were needed and sh*t like that tho?!?!?!?

Not sold on Tink yet.

Not lynching Chrja or AJ ever unless Im wrong in my PoE

80>Tink>Pral/JiF

It's confusing to me that you're perfectly fine with Chrja being a liar who's not reading the game and doesnt understand why Pral would be giving him these "awesome" roles as scum.

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

Just some extra info to chew on that I didnt want to tell Spoot yesterday because it's clear a few people have no clue what's going on...namely Chrja and 80 and I wanted to see if they could dig themselves deeper or if anyone else would show their colors.

Last night, I received a knife from Spoot and a Neighbor invite from Racoon, we now share a QT. 

AIDS

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

80, Chrja, Pral and Krak - its those 4 IMO.

Scum!Krak calling out a x1 Inno peek on his Scum partner 80?!?!!?

Thats a ballsy move and 1 we might just need to put to the test.

In this scenario tho its prolly wiser to lynch Krak first because he could just be Scum giving a Town peek on a Towny as well.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's confusing to me that you're perfectly fine with Chrja being a liar who's not reading the game and doesnt understand why Pral would be giving him these "awesome" roles as scum.

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote Chrja

28 minutes ago, Chrja said:

Vote JiF

Its just like this that and all game that is just making me think its too dumb to come from Scum, plus I know Shad well, and he knows I read him well and that I cant normally break a tunnel.

This makes me think Chrja's prolly Town.

If Im wrong on my PoE then Ill obv need to reevaluate.

7 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Scum!Krak calling out a x1 Inno peek on his Scum partner 80?!?!!?

Thats a ballsy move and 1 we might just need to put to the test.

In this scenario tho its prolly wiser to lynch Krak first because he could just be Scum giving a Town peek on a Towny as well.

Meh, I'm not trusting the peek.  80 could be a GF or something or there could other mechanics that could screw with a peek.

Remember, so far we know someone lied about stabbing Shad.  Obviously I'm assuming it was 80 because I think he's scum.  But he also claimed he received a 1xBPV, how does that add up exactly? 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh, I'm not trusting the peek.  80 could be a GF or something or there could other mechanics that could screw with a peek.

Remember, so far we know someone lied about stabbing Shad.  Obviously I'm assuming it was 80 because I think he's scum.  But he also claimed he received a 1xBPV, how does that add up exactly? 

lol.  Fine.  Then lynch Krak and stab me to test it if that's what it takes.  We'll be out 2 townies but at least it'll lead us to scum in all likelihood.  Jeeeezus you're obsessed with me this game for some reason. 

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Its just like this that and all game that is just making me think its too dumb to come from Scum, plus I know Shad well, and he knows I read him well and that I cant normally break a tunnel.

This makes me think Chrja's prolly Town.

If Im wrong on my PoE then Ill obv need to reevaluate.

I dont know what Shad has to do with it.  Chrja lied to the entire game and is clearly paying zero attention to what's going on.  At this point, I could argue he's doing it more and more to literally get the exact response you're giving him..."no way he would do this as scum....".  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol.  Fine.  Then lynch Krak and stab me to test it if that's what it takes.  Jeeeezus you're obsessed with me this game for some reason. 

Keep selling this while I try to figure out the game.

I think/know you're scum but do you see how I'm stilling trying to look at everything else and piece it together?  What are you doing? 

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Keep selling this while I try to figure out the game.

I think/know you're scum but do you see how I'm stilling trying to look at everything else and piece it together?  What are you doing? 

Not trying to get Chrja killed, for one thing.  Offering myself up as another.  I was investigated town yet no one wants to listen to me on Pral. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not trying to get Chrja killed, for one thing.  Offering myself up as another.  I was investigated town yet no one wants to listen to me on Pral. 

What are we listening to you with on Pral?

What do you think about me receiving a knife and a neighbor invite last night?  

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

Im not sure.

I still want to lynch 80 tho.

FML

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

What are we listening to you with on Pral?

What do you think about me receiving a knife and a neighbor invite last night?  

I think the knife will be going into me, and I'm jealous you get to be in a room with the fat Raccoon.  Too bad he doesn't think you're scum.