HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

12 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

JiF wants to lynch Pral because of his role given Shad was the Night Man.

But JiF is The Lady. I wanted to chat about it in the QT first but got no replies and I gotta head to bed. 

Sorry bud, havent checked the QT.  Had a client dinner outing last night. 

I'm not the Lady.  I'm a Traveler. 

I dont think you're lying though.  The only thing I can think of is there is some type of role out that altered your view.

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Sorry bud, havent checked the QT.  Had a client dinner outing last night. 

I'm not the Lady.  I'm a Traveler. 

I dont think you're lying though.  The only thing I can think of is there is some type of role out that altered your view.

My heart says yes...

but my mind says no. :(

vote JiF. RIP sweet prince.

I only told JiF about the role-cop so if JiF flips town then we lynch Pral straight away imo because he's the only other who knew about my role cop and why else would I be bussed lol. Anyone got any further insights plz say.

Just now, Krak said:

FTR I was given a Framer role by The Lady and the result, if viewed, would say "Mafia."

I haven't used it though.  I wanted to say this because of JiF's statement about a role that could have fooled Tiink.

I had a 1x role-cop not an alignment cop. Still interesting. So if you gave it to someone then they wouldn't know about it and if a cop viewed them they get a mafia response?

27 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

My heart says yes...

but my mind says no. :(

vote JiF. RIP sweet prince.

I only told JiF about the role-cop so if JiF flips town then we lynch Pral straight away imo because he's the only other who knew about my role cop and why else would I be bussed lol. Anyone got any further insights plz say.

For a second, let's disregard the question of whether or not JiF is lying about being The Lady.

Why do you think that makes him Scum?

@Spoot

Thank you.

I may as well lay it out - I received an Absorber role and absorbed two steely knives last night.  That's why I was asking if anyone else has any steely knives left.  We can hit someone tonight who hasn't been hit yet.

16 minutes ago, Krak said:

@Spoot

Thank you.

I may as well lay it out - I received an Absorber role and absorbed two steely knives last night.  That's why I was asking if anyone else has any steely knives left.  We can hit someone tonight who hasn't been hit yet.

NP.

Absorber? How does that work? Where do you absorb the knives from?

8 minutes ago, Krak said:

Are those who are suspicious of Pral basing their scum read on the idea that he might be The Beast?

No. My suspicions of him are based solely on his play.

48 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

For a second, let's disregard the question of whether or not JiF is lying about being The Lady.

Why do you think that makes him Scum?

He wants to lynch Pral based on the fact that totems so far have flipped scum. He claimed to have stabbed 80 who turned out to be mafia. Think about this, if we had stabbed him last night instead of lynched then **** all would've happened and we could likely have assumed that 80 was town (combined with Krak viewing) since he'd been stabbed 3 times and not died. I understand JiF was also on his train early but combined with his push on Pral it seems shady and too knowledgable since 80 was one of the biggest proponents of Shad's lynch.

He also said in our QT that Chrja is taking advantage of the situation by jumping on his wagon but Chrja's play has been erratic all game so just sounds like WIFOM. In a game of 1x (have all roles been 1x so far) it just seems pretty convenient for someone to have tampered with a role-cop view. 

5 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

He wants to lynch Pral based on the fact that totems so far have flipped scum

We've only seen one flip. Hardly a trend worthy of noting. So, your argument for JiF's argument for lynching Pral goes as: one totem already flipped Scum, and Pral has claimed to be a totem, therefore he must be Scum, too, ignoring that JiF is supposedly a totem, too? Doesn't make sense.

10 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Think about this, if we had stabbed him last night instead of lynched then **** all would've happened and we could likely have assumed that 80 was town (combined with Krak viewing) since he'd been stabbed 3 times and not died.

I wanted to stab 80, too. I was hoping we could take two out in a single day/night cycle. Yes, 80 may have been immune (I actually proposed that idea after we lynched him) but we don't know that for sure.

I'll take your opinion into account, because you've pretty much been cleared Town, though.