HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

44 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I'm around so I can vote him as well. Krak claimed he had a cop viewing with what basis anyone remember? 

He viewed me as town, which I am.  So yeah, still don't get why I'm the lead vote-getter right now.  But if my lynch is what it takes to get it right eventually, so be it I guess.

We definitely can't no-lynch today.  2 NK's for scum would be pretty bad at this point in the game. 

16 minutes ago, D P R said:

We're going to mix things up for the reads-lists today - instead of writing where you stand on each player, we will now express that opinion by posting one of Winona Ryder's facial expressions next to each player's name. These are all from one clip filmed at some shindig last night and that girl is hiiiiigggggghhhhhh...

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 8.43.54 AM.jpg

I'm bottom right.  Spoot is top left. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd say Pral or JiF.  Pral's role could just as easily be scum.  And JiF is noticeably absent right now. 

I don't really see why Pral would give me all these awesome roles, if he was a wolf - would be so much smarter to give it to another wolf or not give it at all. 

so yeah i am never gonna vote Pral this game - and people should lynch me over him, because my death would prove that he is a villa

Just some extra info to chew on that I didnt want to tell Spoot yesterday because it's clear a few people have no clue what's going on...namely Chrja and 80 and I wanted to see if they could dig themselves deeper or if anyone else would show their colors.

Last night, I received a knife from Spoot and a Neighbor invite from Racoon, we now share a QT. 

18 minutes ago, Chrja said:

I don't really see why Pral would give me all these awesome roles, if he was a wolf - would be so much smarter to give it to another wolf or not give it at all. 

so yeah i am never gonna vote Pral this game - and people should lynch me over him, because my death would prove that he is a villa

You're literally not even reading the game, are you?