OTA Tweets

flgreen

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Replying to @KMart_LI

McCown opens team drills w the starting O, followed by Petty (second-team) #jets

1 reply2 retweets1 like

6464.jpg

Jets DL Muhammad Wilkerson said his leg feels "way better now than it did last year at this point."

Wilkerson broke his right leg in Week 17 of the 2015 season and never seemed to fully bounce back from the injury last year. "That was my first major injury," Wilkerson said. "I didn’t have the get-off and change of direction. Just running, I was sometimes in pain in the game." Coach Todd Bowles noted the same issues, saying Wilkerson "gutted it out" last season. With the injury now fully behind him, Wilkerson should return to his Pro-Bowl form.
Jun 6 - 8:38 AM

27 minutes ago, flgreen said:
Austin Seferian-Jenkins has been the star of OTAs, but Jordan Leggett is coming along nicely. #Jets
Beat Writer / Columnist

Both are guys who certainly have the physical talent / ability, but are known to need the proper motivation at times.  If that ends up being the competition provided by each other, there's obviously nothing wrong with that.  That plus ASJ's recent take on changing his own life could help to actually make TE a position on the Jets that actually, you know... exists.

2 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Hackenberg working behind Petty, but getting more reps. Interesting. #Jets

Here's hoping this is simply a matter of forcing Hack to work his way up the ladder and knowing he's not getting handed anything.  As long as it's not a matter of him sitting around holding a clipboard, I have no problem with that at this early in the process.  Now if that keeps up throughout the offseason / camp, that's bound to be a bigger issue for one reason or another (whether with the team or Hack looking that bad).

1. Replying to @KMart_LI

Jamal Adams has been making his presence felt during OTAs... PBU on a throw to ASJ #jets

2 replies5 retweets6 likes

As always, around this time of year, #Jets D looks sharper than the O

Just now, flgreen said:
  1. Replying to @KMart_LI

Jamal Adams has been making his presence felt during OTAs... PBU on a throw to ASJ #jets

2 replies5 retweets6 likes

As always, around this time of year, #Jets D looks sharper than the O

We have an O :-0

Archived