OTA Tweets

flgreen

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I love the smell of freshly cut 1st Rounders in the morning.

There is no one being cut because of this incident. The ONLY altercation that has appeared since Sunday morning is between two teammates. There's no police report, no hospital admittance record, and no recordings of ACTUAL physical contact between the sexes, unless it WASN'T Leo and instead was the Lady of Rage making a comeback cameo taking on someone who "looked like" Darron Lee.

DBfPapoXUAIiQIA.jpg

not Leo but actually . . . 

182189294.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=64

Rocking ROUGH & TOUGH w/her Afro Puffs! 

:D

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

There is no one being cut because of this incident. The ONLY altercation that has appeared since Sunday morning is between two teammates. There's no police report, no hospital admittance record, and no recordings of ACTUAL physical contact between the sexes, unless it WASN'T Leo and instead was the Lady of Rage making a comeback cameo taking on someone who "looked like" Darron Lee.

DBfPapoXUAIiQIA.jpg

not Leo but actually . . . 

182189294.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=64

Rocking ROUGH & TOUGH w/her Afro Puffs! 

:D

Lol 

1. Hack with a perfectly thrown dart to Decker in corner of end zone. Claiborne had tight coverage but Decker too good #nyj

1 reply1 retweet

Naturally Hack follows that beauty up with two '?yikes' throws #nyj #Jets

Crazy thought -. Maybe Hackenberg's inconsistencies will diminish if the coaches actually continue to give him reps? I mean,he is the first young QB to ever struggle and have ups and downs and all.. But maybe the more he's on the field, the better he'll perform?  Or, we could just go with McCown, go 6-10, and end up with the #6 draft pick in 2018. So yeah, definitely the latter.

17 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Hack w/ a brutal set of reps, ball fell backwards out of his hand, two passes knocked away. Second one by Maye on ASJ in corner endzone

Why do you guys post this!!

You hate Hack, want Fitz back and can't stand the team!!!!

Just anticipating the defense of Hack... :) 

And I do want Hack to be given a chance; just having some fun......

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Petty just got picked off by Rontez Miles to end practice. 

#Jets lol. 

On a pass off of Leggett's hands apparently.

But regardless, so ******* what. Play the young guys. **** Josh McCown.

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Seems like we shoud have been drafting some offensive linemen back when we were drafting guys who've ended up not being able to produce in the 1st and 2nd round. 

they cant hit in OTAs

3 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Crazy thought -. Maybe Hackenberg's inconsistencies will diminish if the coaches actually continue to give him reps? I mean,he is the first young QB to ever struggle and have ups and downs and all.. But maybe the more he's on the field, the better he'll perform?  Or, we could just go with McCown, go 6-10, and end up with the #6 draft pick in 2018. So yeah, definitely the latter.

Final #Jets QB reps today: McCown 31, Hackenberg 17, Petty 15.

Miles is a stud.

He was noticeably better than Pryor last year, and I like his approach to the offseason: he knows he's not taking Adams' spot, so he drops 20 lbs to improve his coverage/range and compete with Maye for the "FS" spot. 

I wouldn't be shocked if he got it. 

Guess Tom Brady also isn't at Detroit's OTA today

Kyle Meinke‏ @kmeinke  

Great practice from Teez Tabor today, including picking off Matthew Stafford. Physical coverage on Marvin Jones on the play

Keep in mind, we're not privy to other practices and how they went. We're given just a small sample with these media open ones, who knows how the others are going, how reps are being distributed, etc.

I know we're football starved but everything, good and bad, needs to be taken with a big ole ball of salt.

Archived