WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I was chilling out getting my sense of humor back and you had to go and ruin it.

You are definitely scum.

Shiny object syndrome. Those putting in time eventually go after one another. Bet you a new desk chair 1-2 scum in bottom 5 posters. Book it. 

12 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So you're saying he's turning you on?

No, i like big boobs and grass on the playing field. Any potential pedo's in this group almost certainly hail from DM... maybe Hess tho

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

Help us Smash. We're going into Day 3 you must have something to offer us by now.

Nol I made a post with my feelings on the game did you read it ? I still have some questions but I don't always make my feelings public until I'm sure of my direction and at that stage you will see me get very involved.... I promise.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

i have doubts.. there's a generation of kids who grew up looking at playboys where women had bush

Yeah, and then there wasnt and it was awesome. 

It's like the first time you stuck you hands down a girl panties who does shave and you were like, omg - this is life. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, and then there wasnt and it was awesome. 

It's like the first time you stuck you hands down a girl panties who does shave and you were like, omg - this is life. 

I still like the vintage stuff, modern day sh*t has fake boobs, no curves and it all kind blends together into meh

30 minutes ago, CTM said:

i have doubts.. there's a generation of kids who grew up looking at playboys where women had bush

True but wIth that eras airbrushing it looked more like fine combed cotton candy. I had couple Italian woman have bushes of impenetrable naps. Trying get a finger in was like trying to solve a Rubics cube.,

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

True but wIth that eras airbrushing it looked more like fine combed cotton candy. I had couple Italian woman have bushes of impenetrable naps. Trying get a finger in was like trying to solve a Rubics cube.,

I don't know that I've ever had something like that. Maybe you dated too many woman beasts as a young un