We're number 1!!!!!!!

johnnyjet

We need a top 2 pick, I am not putting all my hope into Sam, way too many variables. I hope he has a great year comes out and we draft he him with the number one pick, if he is the consensus number 1. We can't afford to to have the 4th or 5th pick. If we want to tank we need to start one of the young guys. I could somehow see us winning a few games at the beginning of the year and pulling off a BS win late in the season. I know Josh's record as a starter, but why take a chance, let the young guys learn. If not Hack then Petty. We can't F*ck this up. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Unprecedented rise in higher edge a ma cation. 

Sam Darnold, August 2017: "Yeah, you know, football is great, man. I can't wait to be a pro, get money, **** bitches and all of that. Hahahaa"

Sam Darnold, January 2018, with Jets holding the first overall pick: "Actually, I've always had a great interest in quantum mechanics and look forward to continuing my studies abroad at Oxford."

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Sam Darnold, August 2017: "Yeah, you know, football is great, man. I can't wait to be a pro, get money, **** bitches and all of that. Hahahaa"

Sam Darnold, January 2018, with Jets holding the first overall pick: "Actually, I've always had a great interest in quantum mechanics and look forward to continuing my studies abroad at Oxford."

9/5/2017 Eli shockingly announces his retirement after the pre-season; following  Brandon Marshall breaking OBJ's jaw over missing hair products. Giants tailspin go 0-16, nudging the Hackenburgh led 2-14 Jets out of the top three. Sam Darnold finds out woman don't have foursomes with Quantum mechanics and Contacts Goodell to enter the draft after a year hiatus. Marshall apologizes, is forgiven and has a stellar post football career as motivational speaker. OBJ makes full recovery and The Giants and Patriots split the next 8 Super Bowls. Hackenburgh leads Jets for three years and has a record of 10-38 and Todd Bowles Tells the press he likes what he sees and announces Hackenburgh NYJ's starting QB for life. 

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Tom Shane , August 2017 : " I can't wait for Hack to suck so the Jets can tank and draft Darnold"

Tom Shane,  January 2018, with the Jets holding the 1st overall pick. and after Darnold goes 6-6 and stinks up the joint for USC.  Man I tell you Josh Rosen has always been my pick  :o

Archived