JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

80 (5) - Smash, DPR, Nol, Leelou, Ballin

DPR (3) - Nyn, 80, Hess

Nol (4) - Verb, JC, Ape, CTM

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to remove from campus.  Deadline 4pm today.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

UNVOTE vote nol

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Unvote, vote Nol

55 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Nol at L-1 I believe better say something

52 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Now me and Nolder are both L-2.

51 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

How about a CFD on Smash?

47 minutes ago, JiF said:

5 MINUTES!!!!

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since my vote on DPR is worthless now I can get behind this.

Unvote vote Ballin

45 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Unvote vote Ballin

44 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Fine. Go

unvote vote dpr

44 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Nolder

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

unvote vote dpr

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote DPR

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

vote dpr 

to CTM

43 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You'll never know if you don't try.

Unvote Vote Ape

42 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ok good unvote vote Nolder

Sorry but this is stupid l;ogic if you have a PR and cant have the decency to stay alive and get a sliver of good out of the role then your a worse tthreat to town than ******* scum.

41 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Srsly?

unvote vote nolder

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

so ape sent us to random, lol

On the contrary - look at the sequence above. There was a point at which we could have had DPR with your vote (I responded to you to vote him) but you didn't vote, and Nolder refused. 

Jetscode introduce the CFD idea, in general.

Jetscode, 80 and Leelou were the ones moving votes at a faster pace than I know I was refreshing my page at.

I made the move to DPR only AFTER ensuring agreement from others - they voted DPR, but then moved again once he got close. They, being Leelou and 80.

Smash had been camped on 80 ALL DAY, then when people swung off Nolder to DPR, Smash moved to Nolder - and felt like he need an explanation. Probably the pingiest of the moves, because it carried a garbage rationale.

Anyway, come at me - if you must.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

to CTM

On the contrary - look at the sequence above. There was a point at which we could have had DPR with your vote (I responded to you to vote him) but you didn't vote, and Nolder refused. 

Jetscode, 80 and Leelou were the ones moving votes at a faster pace than I know I was refreshing my page at.

Smash had been camped on 80 ALL DAY, then when people swung off Nolder to DPR, Smash moved to Nolder - and felt like he need an explanation. Probably the pingiest of the moves, because it carried a garbage rationale.

Dumbass ... DPR was at like l-3, hess unvoted and 80 was already voting him.. per your own post.. besides it was like 3:59 and i was responding to your other post about rando me

to CTM

you referencing Nolder here Ape ? when I first read it it looked like you were calling me pingy

With the house in place and the Nerds desperate for a social life, they decided to make a run at Greek life and see if they could create a frat house.  However the Jocks ran the board and would not let the Nerds join Greek life without the support of an official Fraternity.  Knowing none of their frat house wouldnt accept nerds, they Jocks were confident they kept the Nerds from infiltrating the Greek life.  But those Nerds were determined.  They sought out and found a frat house that was willing to give them a chance. 

608300a97d55bb6e1096015cb940b674.jpg

However, there was concern because after all...

giphy.gif

Just now, CTM said:

Dumbass ... DPR was at like l-3, hess unvoted and 80 was already voting him.. per your own post.. besides it was like 3:59 and i was responding to your other post about rando me

I'm not going to argue about this. I saw an opportunity to get the one person I wanted lynched. People were willing, but then not. I didn't "send us to random". The people who didn't bother to show up or move their votes all day phase, they sent us to random. The people who voted 3-4 different people in the final minutes, they sent us to random. 

It was a collective sh*t-show. I'm just trying to create an account of where the opportunism was, so that we can at least pull some hypotheses from it.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

and i was only kidding... overly defensive much?

I think you're mis-reading my tone. Like I said, I'm more trying to create an account of the events - not so much defending, as chronicling. If I'm coming off defensive, it's probably just the wear of this D1.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'm not going to argue about this. I saw an opportunity to get the one person I wanted lynched. People were willing, but then not. I didn't "send us to random". The people who didn't bother to show up or move their votes all day phase, they sent us to random. The people who voted 3-4 different people in the final minutes, they sent us to random. 

It was a collective sh*t-show. I'm just trying to create an account of where the opportunism was, so that we can at least pull some hypotheses from it.

switch to low octane banana.. lets review

1) you trying to get DPR lynched at the end wasn't scummy, he was your target all day so i get that

2) you bitching about CFD and random and then being  proven to be the cause of the random via jif being unable to count was funny, which is why I commented on it

3) you getting defensive about this is pinging a bit

• Upvote 1

I think you're mis-reading my tone. Like I said, I'm more trying to create an account of the events - not so much defending, as chronicling. If I'm coming off defensive, it's probably just the wear of this D1.

fair enough, seemed like a lot of work to make sure it was known you weren't accountable

Yes, your vote move was pingy.

did you read my posts ? Or did you not bother to do that and come up with this filth ? Nolder set me off and rather than go random I voted him. It was in no way shape or form pingy or oportunistic. I still feel 80 is full of sh*t but 2 people unvoted him so what was the point ? In your eyes better to go random or vote the idiot who would not reveal out of some dumb ass PAC principle ?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

did you read my posts ? Or did you not bother to do that and come up with this filth ? Nolder set me off and rather than go random I voted him. It was in no way shape or form pingy or oportunistic. I still feel 80 is full of sh*t but 2 people unvoted him so what was the point ? In your eyes better to go random or vote the idiot who would not reveal out of some dumb ass PAC principle ?

Excuse me but I was doing it first. /hipstershades

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I read your posts. I just said it was pingy, because there was a ton of vote movement and you felt compelled to have a reason - when one really wasn't necessary. If seemed like you felt you needed to justify it. That pings.

Just now, CTM said:

i'm hoping he recorded himself doing lamar's rap from the talent show

I think you missed the pre-game where we designated which character was which person from teh board... but you got this one right, spot on.

I know, and my meta is totally all about lazy efforts and concise explanations.

no that's not your meta, but it's also not you your meta to take a joke post seriously.. i think i even had lol in it for cripes sake

I read your posts. I just said it was pingy, because there was a ton of vote movement and you felt compelled to have a reason - when one really wasn't necessary. If seemed like you felt you needed to justify it. That pings.

dude the reason was actully IN THE MOMENT, no reveal ...it was not something I just made up its something thats been pissing people off here for a while. You need to re think your ping 

I think you missed the pre-game where we designated which character was which person from teh board... but you got this one right, spot on.

was crusher a single thigh from one of the omega moo members?

• Upvote 3

Just now, CTM said:

no that's not your meta, but it's also not you your meta to take a joke post seriously.. i think i even had lol in it for cripes sake

it was sarcasm... i told you why i wanted to break it all down

town play here is ******* lazy, and if i die tonight, or get lynched tomorrow - it'll be valuable context for someone to have surfaced. in the old days, players like dan, slats, bg, smc and such would have gone back looking for summary statements like that to help gather context for things later in game. i still do it, but nobody really uses it anymore - but if i'm alive later, it's helpful to me at least.

i'm just explaining sh*t, people are mapping snotty tone onto it because they just endured 40+ pages of bickering between me and dpr - no biggie

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

dude the reason was actully IN THE MOMENT, no reveal ...it was not something I just made up its something thats been pissing people off here for a while. You need to re think your ping 

I don't need to rethink anything - your defending yourself well, it's fine. I'm still on the clock, yo

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

it was sarcasm... i told you why i wanted to break it all down

town play here is ******* lazy, and if i die tonight, or get lynched tomorrow - it'll be valuable context for someone to have surfaced. in the old days, players like dan, slats, bg, smc and such would have gone back looking for summary statements like that to help gather context for things later in game. i still do it, but nobody really uses it anymore - but if i'm alive later, it's helpful to me at least.

i'm just explaining sh*t, people are mapping snotty tone onto it because they just endured 40+ pages of bickering between me and dpr - no biggie

well your summary was wrong, and when i go back in look at summary statements it's to see if they were skewed in a certain

Just now, CTM said:

well your summary was wrong, and when i go back in look at summary statements it's to see if they were skewed in a certain

My summary was comprised of my observations and impressions of the moment. I didn't state these things as fact. Don't be dense.