JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you guys night stalkers like me :) Im still home from my surgery and probably wont be able to return to work until mid august. Im losing my mind cause I cant walk GRRRRRR. I feel like Stephen Hawking without the voice

What kind of surgery?

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you guys night stalkers like me :) Im still home from my surgery and probably wont be able to return to work until mid august. Im losing my mind cause I cant walk GRRRRRR. I feel like Stephen Hawking without the voice

Usually I am but for the moment I somewhat have my sh*t together and have been sleeping at an ok time. Gonna sleep soon.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

What kind of surgery?

I had Ankle Surgery tore 2 ligaments and the sheathing that keeps them in place retinaculum. When the Doc got in there he said I had other issues going on and my Lig/tendons would not stay in place so he had to drill into the bone and create a deeper cavity for the Ligaments to stay in place then he had to drill 4 holes and sew the sheathing back in place as well so a 45 minute surgery turned into a 3 hour surgery and a hell of a lot more pain. I stopped taking the pain pills the second day because they were really ****ed up pills extremely strong and I was worried I would fall going to the bathroom or something. Funny I had years of playing football baseball and basketball and never did anything even remotely close to this but a fall in the attic and all hell breaks loose.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I had Ankle Surgery tore 2 ligaments and the sheathing that keeps them in place retinaculum. When the Doc got in there he said I had other issues going on and my Lig/tendons would not stay in place so he had to drill into the bone and create a deeper cavity for the Ligaments to stay in place then he had to drill 4 holes and sew the sheathing back in place as well so a 45 minute surgery turned into a 3 hour surgery and a hell of a lot more pain. I stopped taking the pain pills the second day because they were really ****ed up pills extremely strong and I was worried I would fall going to the bathroom or something. Funny I had years of playing football baseball and basketball and never did anything even remotely close to this but a fall in the attic and all hell breaks loose.

Yes it's the way it goes.  I hurt myself most when I'm sleeping prolly.

Hope you start feeling better soon

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Last few times I said hi to you you were afk and said hi like 3 hours after I was gone. :P

Gee sorry i wasnt available at the very random moment you shot me a message. I answered when i saw it so dont be a whino

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

The second they drill into bone it hurts so ******* bad during recovery. When I was 21 I had my rotator cuff repaired and they were only supposed to put a max of three holes and pins/screws. Ended up needing to drill 5 holes and to this day if you put pressure on my shoulder in the wrong place (only one of the screws) a shooting pain will go through it. 

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I can summarize why I initially voted DPR: his Nolder vote was supported by a narrative, and included an illogical "one of Nolder or 80 is scum" promise. So, removing that it was DPR and looking solely for scum tells: narrative, selling false logic - 2 scum tells, imo. That's why I voted him.

After I voted him, he got nasty as though he was pissed I blind squirreled him. I revisited the pedo-pirate joke, and it got personal for a while.

He's not scum hunting. He's just mess-making.

Not just for a while - and not because of a joke or a "trigger word". Anyone can make a joke. Words fly around all day long. 

But when somebody politely asks you to not joke about and you refuse, and you decide to do it more and involve everyone else, things tend to get personal. Because you've made them personal. That's when it becomes clear that you're just another troll talking sh*t. Too bad, but it is what it is. 

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Apparently nobody has. 

While I, on the other hand, live for them. I encourage them, and try always to volley back - sometimes I don't have good responses, but it's bad form (IMO) to not at least lob one in for a friend to see what they can do with it. Everyone used to "get" this. 

Not so much now, it's like @CTM and I are the holders of the sacred pact of mockery standards.

LOL. You're biggest emo pussy of all time. 

18 hours ago, HessStation said:

When he was at L2 I asked if he was gonna reveal, he gave a snippy response about reading the thread. I said then I'd gladly lynch him and gave another snippy response about calming down or something

Outside of the Ape being a sh*tbird, do you really not get this play? For real? 

18 hours ago, CTM said:

where is this post

Doesn't exist. Pussy boy needed to throw out a bullsh*t case because I made fun of him for flowing Nolder's vote. It's all he had.

But he'll try to build on it and continue to prod emo because he's a complete ******* retard.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Doesn't exist. Pussy boy needed to throw out a bullsh*t case because I made fun of him for flowing Nolder's vote. It's all he had.

But he'll try to build on it and continue to prod emo because he's a complete ******* retard.

Do you think he's scum?

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Do you think he's scum?

Can't say. Maybe. Hard to tell when it get's personal. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

But I have clear thoughts about the rest of the game after the flip:

Nolder's play made a lot more sense at end day and was pro-town.

I'm not a big fan of the CFD. I don't think it was pro-town for JC to suggest it when he could have easily laid down a case for his most likely to be scum.

I don't get why Hess is pretending like he doesn't understand my play. Doesn't look good for him or help the town.

There were a handful of players that talked about revealing vs. not revealing. Smash made a comment about it. I get the basic argument, but it's not hard to boil the math down to where it becomes clear that early reveals are bad, bad for the town. Especially multiple reveals D1. That's just dumb... The way to play this is to pick off scum for their play in the early days and if that doesn't work, force a mass reveal - it's much easier to match play to role after that and pick the scum off.

Ballin is riding the fence, but seems confused. We'll see.

Lee is watching from the sidelines. Could be a bad sign, although she's not a big fan of the emo. I get that. 

80 will resolve himself. His reveal was terrible, but his vote train was potentially just as informative as his flip. 

You've been removed. Could be scumNyn slanking. Could be lack of time. We'll see. 

39 minutes ago, D P R said:

Not just for a while - and not because of a joke or a "trigger word". Anyone can make a joke. Words fly around all day long. 

But when somebody politely asks you to not joke about and you refuse, and you decide to do it more and involve everyone else, things tend to get personal. Because you've made them personal. That's when it becomes clear that you're just another troll talking sh*t. Too bad, but it is what it is. 

LOL. You're biggest emo pussy of all time. 

You still crying, Dudley?

37 minutes ago, D P R said:

"Problem solved."

LOL, take a xanax you basket case. Not everything happens because I was insensitive on the internet, you pansy.

18 minutes ago, D P R said:

Can't say. Maybe. Hard to tell when it get's personal. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

But I have clear thoughts about the rest of the game after the flip:

Nolder's play made a lot more sense at end day and was pro-town.

I'm not a big fan of the CFD. I don't think it was pro-town for JC to suggest it when he could have easily laid down a case for his most likely to be scum.

I don't get why Hess is pretending like he doesn't understand my play. Doesn't look good for him or help the town.

There were a handful of players that talked about revealing vs. not revealing. Smash made a comment about it. I get the basic argument, but it's not hard to boil the math down to where it becomes clear that early reveals are bad, bad for the town. Especially multiple reveals D1. That's just dumb... The way to play this is to pick off scum for their play in the early days and if that doesn't work, force a mass reveal - it's much easier to match play to role after that and pick the scum off.

Ballin is riding the fence, but seems confused. We'll see.

Lee is watching from the sidelines. Could be a bad sign, although she's not a big fan of the emo. I get that. 

80 will resolve himself. His reveal was terrible, but his vote train was potentially just as informative as his flip. 

You've been removed. Could be scumNyn slanking. Could be lack of time. We'll see.

I've been super busy but I'm also at a place where i dont really give a **** about anything right now. None game related. It is what it is.

I'm not really sure what to think. I was prerty convinced you were scum but I'm having second thoughts about it.

It was a big blow to the Nerds to lose Louis.  He was truly one of the leaders of the group and someone who had no fear to go up vs. the Jocks.

Image result for revenge of the nerds gif

That said, the group had to move forward without him.  Social justice doesnt come without a cost or in this case, as casualty.  Knowing the party had to go on and they still needed impress the Lamda Lamda Lamda, the Nerds didnt slow down.  They took this party to the break of dawn.  Everyone was dancing and getting into the grove, even the President of Lamda Lamda Lamda himself.

Image result for revenge of the nerds gif

The nerds werent done, that's for sure:

Image result for booger dancing gif

Image result for booger dancing gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Outside of the Ape being a sh*tbird, do you really not get this play? For real? 

Dude you been talking in code the whole game. I get it, you're either scum or a PR. Trying to get the game moving forward before the deadline i.e.. stating something like, let's start condenseing some votes, isn't scummy nor bad logic. Less than 24 hrs my point was made. If you want to play out that it somehow has better long term affects I suppose you can continue with it. 

So, if I'm missing anything else, no, I don't get this. 

It was a wild night.  Everyone had a great time.  Some Nerds maybe had to good of a time.  Booze was flowing, the wonder joints were working and sex was in the air!!!  The Mega Moo's were putting out and the nerds were getting lucky!  Every nerd had a Moo.  It was boots knocking time.  However, one nerd wasnt quite so lucky.  He came to this country for an education and opportunity, what he got was mistreatment from everyone; the Jocks and even the Nerds themselves?  

Takashi - Nerd/Town with a camera - Nyn - was killed.  

He laid on the ground with cleat  marks on his face and javelin sticking out his stomach. 

takashi-400x195.jpg

1920w.jpg

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

He laid on the ground with cleat  marks on his face and javelin sticking out his stomach. 

Does this suggest that Nyn was targeted both by jocks/cleats and Lamar/javelin? Rhetorical for now.

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Dude you been talking in code the whole game. I get it, you're either scum or a PR. Trying to get the game moving forward before the deadline i.e.. stating something like, let's start condenseing some votes, isn't scummy nor bad logic. Less than 24 hrs my point was made. If you want to play out that it somehow has better long term affects I suppose you can continue with it. 

So, if I'm missing anything else, no, I don't get this. 

This, he's dropped substantial suggestions that he's a PR. It's not subtle, so there's really no point in persisting as though it's a wink-wink-nod-nod thing. 

Anyway, I think I want to vote Leelou

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This, he's dropped substantial suggestions that he's a PR. It's not subtle, so there's really no point in persisting as though it's a wink-wink-nod-nod thing. 

Anyway, I think I want to vote Leelou

you seem awfully quick on this crap and I would think you might want to hear from our so called watcher first ?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

you seem awfully quick on this crap and I would think you might want to hear from our so called watcher first ?

We'll hear from him when we hear from him. I'm not putting the game in 80's hands, I have scum hunting of my own to do... and now is when I'm online.