JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

hess has been all over the damn map as well ... Still you have to say something Nol ...saying sup homie will just get you lynched cause  it looks like you DGAF

Well I feel like Hess is more invested in this game than the last one and it seems to me like he's been feeling things out.

It may be that he's just seeing who will jump ship or pile on at the change of a vote so I'm not ready to condemn him over it.

If he's going to keep his vote on me though then I think some explanation would be good.

But yeah I'm not sure what you want me to say?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't know what CFD stands for. 

Chinese Fire Dance.

It's where everyone kind of switches their votes unexpectedly and with little to no reason at the last few minutes before deadline hits.

Kind of weird practice on other sites, not entirely sure what the purpose of it is yet tbh.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Well I feel like Hess is more invested in this game than the last one and it seems to me like he's been feeling things out.

It may be that he's just seeing who will jump ship or pile on at the change of a vote so I'm not ready to condemn him over it.

If he's going to keep his vote on me though then I think some explanation would be good.

But yeah I'm not sure what you want me to say?

dude  if your a power role i'm going to punch you right in the ******* face. Too many people lately are on this no reveal kick and it ****s town every god damn time and Im sick of investing my time in stupid.

Just now, Nolder said:

Chinese Fire Dance.

It's where everyone kind of switches their votes unexpectedly and with little to no reason at the last few minutes before deadline hits.

Kind of weird practice on other sites, not entirely sure what the purpose of it is yet tbh.

Chinese fire drill is what I thought it was.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

dude  if your a power role i'm going to punch you right in the ******* face. Too many people lately are on this no reveal kick and it ****s town every god damn time and Im sick of investing my time in stupid.

@Pac gets it at least.

It's ******* stupid to let scum run everyone up on D1 and force reveals until they've outed all of towns powers.

I'm not playing that game.

If you think my play has been scummy then vote me and stand by that.

I'm not revealing.

I could be vanilla, I could be cop, doc, watcher, tracker, vig, and more.

Not gonna happen so if that's what you're waiting for don't expect it.

• Upvote 1