JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

On 6/30/2017 at 5:37 PM, Smashmouth said:

Ape and 80 remaining scum is what ytoure thinking ? I would have thought town Ape would have pushed 80 real hard and he didnt

On 6/30/2017 at 5:38 PM, Smashmouth said:

So much for the New Ape ... lol

Funny I said this then shortly after you jumped on 80 real quick with the last 2 lynch votes. So (SARCASM) I have not been paying any attention the the Ape as he states a few posts above. Im well aware of you Ape trust me

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Funny I said this then shortly after you jumped on 80 real quick with the last 2 lynch votes. So (SARCASM) I have not been paying any attention the the Ape as he states a few posts above. Im well aware of you Ape trust me

I didn't say you were "not paying attention". That's not my accusation at all.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Just to clarify I do lean you as scum Ape just didn't feel I needed to out that too early on. I think the entire back and forth between you and DPR  was horsesh*t and staged.

You lean scum on me? Hahahaa... yea, right. Awful backpedal. 

Whatever, when the time comes to vote you - I will make my final decision on the matter - I'm not getting sucked into the thread diarrhea that comes along with you defending yourself when you're scum.

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well you haven't been contradicting the hell out of yourself and I believe I lead the lynch on your scummy ass last game if you remember.

i was scum doc and dpr screwed up letting my lynch through..  i was supposed to be the lynch to get us to night .. you couldn't catch a cold 

Just now, CTM said:

i was scum doc and dpr screwed up letting my lynch through..  i was supposed to be the lynch to get us to night .. you couldn't catch a cold 

Does not matter what or who you were I lead the lynch on you made my case and you got lynched. that power you guys had was Way OP and made the scum team unbeatable if you could avoid every lynch. either way it is irrelevant now so lets get back to where we were . 

My vote is staying on 80 I feel him and Ape may very well be the last 2 scum and thats what Im sticking with. I felt that way the entire game and Im not going to second guess myself since 80 has given us nothing with his so called role he could nt even explain at the time and Apes little back and forth with DPR just seemed like more horsesh*t to me as well.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Does not matter what or who you were I lead the lynch on you made my case and you got lynched. that power you guys had was Way OP and made the scum team unbeatable if you could avoid every lynch. either way it is irrelevant now so lets get back to where we were . 

My vote is staying on 80 I feel him and Ape may very well be the last 2 scum and thats what Im sticking with. I felt that way the entire game and Im not going to second guess myself since 80 has given us nothing with his so called role he could nt even explain at the time and Apes little back and forth with DPR just seemed like more horsesh*t to me as well.

Thoughts on Hess' delay of game?

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Kind of - I dunno.

I feel like he's WAY argumentative. I mean, I've tried to bait him in a few times just to try and read him, and he's been extremely settled and hasn't gotten into it. The biggest issue I have, from an Ape-centric standpoint, is that I've done considerable work making myself "live bait" for scum ... and Smash has consistently spoken to me like he's never really considered if I'm town or scum. DPR was doing the same thing. DPR never once considered if I'd be going at him like I was as scum. Which exposed he knew too much.

I meant for this to say WAY LESS argumentative

19 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Bumping 1 post in 68 pages where he was connecting me to 80, to incent someone else to look at me differently. Not really advocating his own thoughts, rather tying me (a townie) to 80 (most likely scum).

17 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Just to clarify I do lean you as scum Ape just didn't feel I needed to out that too early on. I think the entire back and forth between you and DPR  was horsesh*t and staged.

Now that I point out he hasn't FOS'ed me, or chased, or grilled me... he leans scum on me.

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Yup, bus 80, connect him to me and set up my mislynch after 80.

Here's what I know. Smash has been leaning scum on me, but has not exchanged with me beyond out-of-character pleasantries that made it clear to me he knew I was town. So, if that's the vibe he was putting out - and he never cased or chased me - then that's a VERY un-smash-like way of leaning scum on me (of all people).

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Thoughts on Hess' delay of game?

Hess delay as CTM pointed out can look scummy as well (but Hess ALWAYS moves his votes like crazy in every game he plays) I feel stronger on 80 and Ape at this stage. Obviously weve all been wrong before and I have no problem putting him 3rd in that bunch but I dont think it will play out that way. I'm pretty confident that 80 and Ape are both full of sh*t. If anything no matter what I say in any game leading up to this game is usually considered stupid by the Ape so for that same middle of the game Ape said I was not really reacting my to him the same could be said for him and I looked at that as the Ape trying to buddy up to me in a sense.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I meant for this to say WAY LESS argumentative

Bumping 1 post in 68 pages where he was connecting me to 80, to incent someone else to look at me differently. Not really advocating his own thoughts, rather tying me (a townie) to 80 (most likely scum).

Now that I point out he hasn't FOS'ed me, or chased, or grilled me... he leans scum on me.

Here's what I know. Smash has been leaning scum on me, but has not exchanged with me beyond out-of-character pleasantries that made it clear to me he knew I was town. So, if that's the vibe he was putting out - and he never cased or chased me - then that's a VERY un-smash-like way of leaning scum on me (of all people).

You have been playing with me long enough to know this is total and complete bullsh*t. I try my best NEVER to let scum know what Im thinking its the same reason I dodnt put out many Scum/town meters. Your saying something here you know not to be true about my game I always wait until end game to pounce hard and if you want to initiate that now then be my guest. 

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

As for this, I thought I made it clear while I didn't like some of your 80 discussions I felt strongly you and DPR were full of total sh*t and that was what I felt was staged. I didint do that in the middle of the game I did that in the last 10 freakin minutes yet conveiniently you make no mention of the DPR connection here. Either way I'm voting 80 but if the tide turns toward you I have no problem at all changing my vote

Smash, why are you so absolutely sure I'm scum?  I've fully admitted to everything that happened with my reveal.  Is that the entirety of your case?  Can you name a single scummy thing I've done?

I was willing to die earlier.  This late in the game I'll need to fight this if this is really the path we're going down. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash, why are you so absolutely sure I'm scum?  I've fully admitted to everything that happened with my reveal.  Is that the entirety of your case?  Can you name a single scummy thing I've done?

I was willing to die earlier.  This late in the game I'll need to fight this if this is really the path we're going down. 

I didn't like the unsure nature of your reveal at all. Nothing that you have said particularly struck me as scummy just the reveal and the lack of any real info from you at all. Thats really it.

In fact, I think at this point the APE has done scummier things. I have named a few but the biggest is that earlier in the game he and I had a little back and forth about you being an easy Vet which I said I didn't think would be so easy yet your still not vetted and if the vetting process was so easy why did the Ape pop in tonight and vote you right off the bat ? I have my reasons why I voted you but all the Ape did with the immediate vote was contradict his own statements once again.

So thats why Im going to Unvote you and Vote APE

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Need more out of Ballin.  @BallinPB even minimal effort will get me to move my vote to my # 2, JC.  Help me move my vote please or it stays on you the rest of the game.  I want to believe you're town. 

I too feel Ballin has not contributed much at all. He even tried the "I'm not experienced enough crap" which at this stage is just not doing to for me at all. 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I didn't like the unsure nature of your reveal at all. Nothing that you have said particularly struck me as scummy just the reveal and the lack of any real info from you at all. Thats really it.

In fact, I think at this point the APE has done scummier things. I have named a few but the biggest is that earlier in the game he and I had a little back and forth about you being an easy Vet which I said I didn't think would be so easy yet your still not vetted and if the vetting process was so easy why did the Ape pop in tonight and vote you right off the bat ? I have my reasons why I voted you but all the Ape did with the immediate vote was contradict his own statements once again.

So thats why Im going to Unvote you and Vote APE

This was predictable.

Smash is so bad at constructing narrative. Smash voting anyone other than 80 right now is stupid.

80 was defended by DPR yesterday. DPR and 80 were competing trains with Nolder D1, which is why we mislynched. Smash just said 80 and I are scum, voted 80, but then switched to me claiming 'Ape has been scummier'.

However this completely contradicts Smash saying he NEVER believed 80's reveal. If he never believed 80, then he's always believed he is scum... yet, he's voting me because he is insinuating my motives. All retroactive to me pointing out he never called me scum.

You can't not believe 80 at all, but think he's been less scummy than me - unless you are talking out your butt.

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash is so bad at constructing narrative. Smash voting anyone other than 80 right now is stupid.

80 was defended by DPR yesterday. DPR and 80 were competing trains with Nolder D1, which is why we mislynched. Smash just said 80 and I are scum, voted 80, but then switched to me claiming 'Ape has been scummier'.

However this completely contradicts Smash saying he NEVER believed 80's reveal. If he never believed 80, then he's always believed he is scum... yet, he's voting me because he is insinuating my motives. All retroactive to me pointing out he never called me scum.

You can't not believe 80 at all, but think he's been less scummy than me - unless you are talking out your butt.

Still looking into it but I'd keep in mind Dpr defending 80 could just as easy be scum buddying up to the known town PR.  I'm currently on the fence w 80. Hmmm

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

once again skipping the fact you said we can vet 80 laughing at me all the while when I said it may not be so easy. Talk about defending  LOL you are some character.

The DPR back and forth was obviously staged . But I'm terrible at constructing cases ..Great defense Ape ..Because that's exactly what I expected.

I asked you for a plan Mid game what your plan was to vet 80 and got laughed at once again with no answer. 

You do an awful lot of talking with no real substance, muddy the waters, and people fall for it. Happens all the time usually leading to a town lynch.

I thought I also made it clear I could vote you or 80 but once again you decided to leave that out of your case on me which amounts to the usual Ape of nothing. Not a new Ape just waited for the real Ape to emerge and here you are with flying colors

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

once again skipping the fact you said we can vet 80 laughing at me all the while when I said it may not be so easy. Talk about defending  LOL you are some character.

The DPR back and forth was obviously staged . But I'm terrible at constructing cases ..Great defense Ape ..Because that's exactly what I expected.

I asked you for a plan Mid game what your plan was to vet 80 and got laughed at once again with no answer. 

You do an awful lot of talking with no real substance, muddy the waters, and people fall for it. Happens all the time usually leading to a town lynch.

I thought I also made it clear I could vote you or 80 but once again you decided to leave that out of your case on me which amounts to the usual Ape of nothing. Not a new Ape just waited for the real Ape to emerge and here you are with flying colors

And you're skipping the fact that you didn't understand how we could vet 80.

I didn't say you're terrible at constructing cases. I said "narratives", which is what you were attempting.

Never laughed at you. You made that up. You never mentioned me as scum until after I pointed out you weren't considering it. 

You aren't addressing why I think you're scum. At this point, I don't care about your jibberish. If anyone else has questions about my position re: Smash, as me. I'm ignoring this guy from here, because he's a grasping at straws.

Also the bold, I never once said I was a "new Ape", I said I would play with less time - so scarce contributions like Sharrow. This is completely irrelevant. Also, DPR used the same bit in attacking me "new ape is a hot mess, least credible player here, blah blah blah". Would have been smart not to bother with the exact same defense, scum.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This was predictable.

Well sure it was, If people would read my posts they would see it was something I was contemplating for a while. I still think 80 is the better play but you had to start with your crap. I think your both scum. I think you both tie into DPR very nicely .

I find this game (mafia in General) very funny. If you post a boat load of sh*t not really accomplishing anything people find you townie. As soon as you start making some type of case all of a sudden your scummy. Happens every single time.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Inconclusive on smash

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Yeah prob bullsh*t.

19 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Hi everyone. CTM and Smash are your final two scum. You're welcome. I know, I rule. 

So here Hess was calling bullsh*t on 80 ...then came to the conclusion CTM and Myself are scum following the Ape yet again.

Bravo