JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Just bc you're scum doesn't mean you are gonna automatically be the hammer on a town lynch. Especially D1.

If it means avoiding a Random on D1 when there's a 25 % chance a member of scum could die I think it makes a ton of sense.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you're of the opinion that it's POSSIBLE all of these can be town if I'm town as well? 

Nolder (6) - Verb, CTM, Hess, JC, Smash, Leelou

Good wagon-noimcs here.  Doubtful the four of us are town.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

What do you want from me?  Since I know it was DPR vs. 2 townies then there's a lot to glean from that.  How else do you want me to analyze the situation?  Do you want me to look at it through the lens of me as scum?  Because that seems smart and a great use of time/information....

I am just pointing out some poor logic that you are imo using, and I'm a little cranky to be cased for making a joke after being respectful enough to reread when replacing in.

Anyway, heading into deadline on day 1 you and nolder were the vote leaders. I parked on Nolder cause i saw no reason to lynch a PR claim, and said I'd be back before deadline. I was. The fact is to case that Nolder's train had to have scum only works if you were scum.

Dpr was never a serious option, Ape tried to CFD to him with a handful of minutes left and he got to L-3 with like 2-3 minutes left which ultimately lead to it going random. This is a fact, you are acting as if anyone had a chance to hammer him

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

80 I had a very strong read on Nolder as being a Power role very strong because Ive seen him do this more than once. As scum hes going to **** around and fake claim something stupid not so much as a doc. Why he wont claim with a town PR is beyond me since all he had to do was protect himself after a reveal and coast to end game, or at least thats what he should have thought I've done that 2 times in the past . Yes he got killed shortly after a reveal with a day kill but there could not be any way he knew that was coming nor could any of us.

In a way this makes me like Smash as Town being he wanted the reveal so bad, he was screaming about it. Scum wanting the doc reveal, would Smash be so forward about it?

but why no screaming at DPR Smash?

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not a matter of YOU switching.  It's PoE.  Why wouldn't Ballin, Ape, Smash or myself hammer Nolder if any of us were scum?  Hammering a townie who had been highly suspected all day rather than going to Random would be the play there as scum. 

The fact that no one mentioned above hammered Nolder means the only ones who COULD be scum were already on the Nolder train. 

Why wouldn't scum stick there neck out and hammer a townie on D1? Really?? lol

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

That would make Ape and Ballin Scum...

I suppose.  But that would mean they're playing freaking epic scum games.  Ballin has been consistent from the start in saying that I'm scum.  And from what people have been saying about Ape and based on vote counts it looked like Ape was on DPR almost from the start too. 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

what are you even talking about. 

Ok, you didn't UNVOTE after DPR's doc reveal? That makes you sound even scummier.

Try again, DPR doc revealed included the nugget that he protected Nolder. Given that I remembered from my reread that he was on Nolder most of the day and calling him scum, I'd say the exact opposite.

Just now, CTM said:

Try again, DPR doc revealed included the nugget that he protected Nolder. Given that I remembered from my reread that he was on Nolder most of the day and calling him scum, I'd say the exact opposite.

Well, I was there for that, and although I was like, wtf? I still UNVOTED the said Doc and waited for a counter. 

You somehow felt so comfortable he was lying from the start.

Just now, HessStation said:

In a way this makes me like Smash as Town being he wanted the reveal so bad, he was screaming about it. Scum wanting the doc reveal, would Smash be so forward about it?

but why no screaming at DPR Smash?

I screamed at Nol because I know his tells as a town PR Ive seen him do some wacky sh*t and he just set me off .If you read back I basically state i have no way to read DPR I said it in a few posts. That being said I thought I did say something to DPR about revealing It might have been a general post directed at Nol and or DPR I just done remember I was pretty stoned at the time so I would have to go back and look. Ape was all over his ass anyhow I remember being amused at that altercation masybe I was distracted because I always rip into people who refuse to reveal

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I am just pointing out some poor logic that you are imo using, and I'm a little cranky to be cased for making a joke after being respectful enough to reread when replacing in.

Anyway, heading into deadline on day 1 you and nolder were the vote leaders. I parked on Nolder cause i saw no reason to lynch a PR claim, and said I'd be back before deadline. I was. The fact is to case that Nolder's train had to have scum only works if you were scum.

Dpr was never a serious option, Ape tried to CFD to him with a handful of minutes left and he got to L-3 with like 2-3 minutes left which ultimately lead to it going random. This is a fact, you are acting as if anyone had a chance to hammer him

1) Fine, but at least recognize the joke was only PART of what I was casing you on.  Ultimately my case still centers on the fact that you were joking around during a deadline and that one of the 4 of the unknowns on Nolder's train has to be scum.

2) It works if you think m, Ballin, Ape and Smash were town.  PoE puts 2 scum on Nolder's train in that case automatically.  Can you make a case on any of those 4 based on their play or the things I'm saying?

3) No, DPR was never a serious option towards the end.  But I was at L-2 and Nolder sat and sat at L-1.  And now we know that he's town, that's a very important fact.  Ultimately, the game chose Random over Nolder.  Why did that happen?  That's a very important question in my mind.

Well, I was there for that, and although I was like, wtf? I still UNVOTED the said Doc and waited for a counter. 

haha, wow.. yes when the guy  half heatedly claims hes a doc and inexplicably includes a claim to have protected the 1 guy he was sure was scum the day before I can feel relatively comfortable that he's fos.. plus others unvoted and he was at l-4 and i was on trying to have a dialog with him.. no risk

What was the timing as to when DPR revealed Doc comapared to those left to hammer Nol ? Scum in that case would be terrified to hammer due to the fact they would then be prime lynch candidates the next day. So while it sounds crazy its possible there were more town votes on Nolder than you might normaly think since it would make sense DPR would discusss that reveal in his QT

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

...this is actually when CTM pinged first for me. He was way too confident DPR was lying from the start, then even after Nol countered he (CTM) was still digging up posts like we needed it. Whole thing was off. Then when he went after me for stalling I knew. What a dirt.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1) Fine, but at least recognize the joke was only PART of what I was casing you on.  Ultimately my case still centers on the fact that you were joking around during a deadline and that one of the 4 of the unknowns on Nolder's train has to be scum.

2) It works if you think m, Ballin, Ape and Smash were town.  PoE puts 2 scum on Nolder's train in that case automatically.  Can you make a case on any of those 4 based on their play or the things I'm saying?

3) No, DPR was never a serious option towards the end.  But I was at L-2 and Nolder sat and sat at L-1.  And now we know that he's town, that's a very important fact.  Ultimately, the game chose Random over Nolder.  Why did that happen?  That's a very important question in my mind.

well, it happened because the town decided to try a CFD.. without that ape doesn't unvote nolder and nolder gets lynched something we thought happened in fact, which the mod was later corrected.. and Ape said something to the fact that scum saved nolder by telling the mod the count was wrong..

And again, almost certainly Nolder train has scum on it. there's 4 people there in a game of 7 with likely two scum left.. odds alone mandate it, if simply is a benefit to you to focus there since you aren't one of those names.. fine.. but as I keep pointing out we don't know your alignment, it's possible you are scum

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Why wouldn't scum stick there neck out and hammer a townie on D1? Really?? lol

Because by not doing so they would have risked a 25 % chance of a random taking one of them out.

Nolder was viewed as scummy by a lot of people for most of the day.  It could have easily been explained away as a mistake made, especially with a deadline approaching. 

Remember, as you just stated, there wasn't any other option.  It was Nolder or Random. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

...this is actually when CTM pinged first for me. He was way too confident DPR was lying from the start, then even after Nol countered he (CTM) was still digging up posts like we needed it. Whole thing was off. Then when he went after me for stalling I knew. What a dirt.

ok, the reveal was terrible from get all and 2 others unvoted.. so i questioned it and then researched my memory. Not much more to say in my defense.

Just now, CTM said:

ok, the reveal was terrible from get all and 2 others unvoted.. so i questioned it and then researched my memory. Not much more to say in my defense.

Even a terrible reveal you UNVOTE first, then question the sh*t out of it and wait for a counter. 

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

What was the timing as to when DPR revealed Doc comapared to those left to hammer Nol ? Scum in that case would be terrified to hammer due to the fact they would then be prime lynch candidates the next day. So while it sounds crazy its possible there were more town votes on Nolder than you might normaly think since it would make sense DPR would discusss that reveal in his QT

Different days

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

And again, almost certainly Nolder train has scum on it. there's 4 people there in a game of 7 with likely two scum left.. odds alone mandate it, if simply is a benefit to you to focus there since you aren't one of those names.. fine.. but as I keep pointing out we don't know your alignment, it's possible you are scum

So again, let's assume I'm town.  In that instance you're saying it's no more than 25 % likely scum is on Nolder's train?  That everything I'm stating is a null tell?

Even a terrible reveal you UNVOTE first, then question the sh*t out of it and wait for a counter. 

Not true at all, scum unvotes first to town signal and take the temperature + create momentum. This has happened plenty of times before with a bad reveal

1 minute ago, CTM said:

of cousre the reveal was terrible DPR's main objective when his world was caving in around him was to out the freaking Doc. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So again, let's assume I'm town.  In that instance you're saying it's no more than 25 % likely scum is on Nolder's train?  That everything I'm stating is a null tell?

Dude, I'm saying that you were a key figure in the deadline on day 1 and your alignment is known only to you.. therefore everything you are saying and basing your analysis on relies on something nobody can trust but you..

and I'm agreeing there is likely atleast 1 scum on nolder, just from a numbers perspective 

55 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Does he ever push DPR, when DPR refused to reveal on D1?

Town inquiry. 

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol yeah CTM.  I waited 75 pages just to frame you.  I fully admit confirmation bias was involved in that re-read but there just can't be 0 scum on that Nolder train.  You, JC, Hess and Smash.....At least one of you has to be scum. 

So instead of OMGUSing me for a "shameful" case tell me which among JC, Hess and Smash is most likely scum. 

Gross. 

43 minutes ago, CTM said:

so the top 2 trains were you (unknown) and nolder, and you are casing the nolder train as likely scum cause why? normally that is done when 1 of the 2 options is scum

Logic.

38 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't agree with your assertion that one of us has to be scum, unless YOU are scum (as the alternative option)

Logic.

UNVOTE

I'm almost willing to vote Ballin. 

My my best defense for him is when I voted him D1, he passionately attacked me, seemed genuine, like something a Noobish Townie would do.   

I could see you going ballin for vote pings but the one thing I didnt like about Ballin was the old "I have not played enough" crybaby act how many games has Ballin actually played in ? Like 7 + or so maybe more ? Its just a damn game nothing to be scared of unless we are all really more ruthless than we think and scare off all the newbs

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dude, you got DPR to L-3 with like 2-3 minutes left. This was explained to you already. You missed Hess unvoting DPR with 10 minutes left. You never got DPR in the lynch zone and to suggest otherwise is completely false

Can you bump this - I don't remember you saying this already. Drank a ton this weekend. Probably just shrugged it off.

36 minutes ago, CTM said:

If we assume you are town I'd assume that scum was split between your two trains.

This. Logic.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I could see you going ballin for vote pings but the one thing I didnt like about Ballin was the old "I have not played enough" crybaby act how many games has Ballin actually played in ? Like 7 + or so maybe more ? Its just a damn game nothing to be scared of unless we are all really more ruthless than we think and scare off all the newbs

Yeah.

ive been asking how much he's played multiple times and that's the first time anyone has answered.

i think it takes 3 games to get it. Maybe around 7 or 8 to really get it i.e. Wifom' etc.

if that's true I don't think he has an excuse.

tbf I never heard him use that excuse as noob, I've mentioned it a bunch this game tho.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dude, I'm saying that you were a key figure in the deadline on day 1 and your alignment is known only to you.. therefore everything you are saying and basing your analysis on relies on something nobody can trust but you..

and I'm agreeing there is likely atleast 1 scum on nolder, just from a numbers perspective 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I need to look closer at ballin and smash

I feel ok about Ape and JC, Hess seems more townlike now as well.

80 is not making sense.

The first post is fine but how the hell do I not make sense?  If you can't trust I'm town, fine, but I don't get that it makes little sense to you.