Mods: I realize there is a "Draft" forum, BUT....

JohnnyLV

The Draft forum makes a LOT of sense for in season posting. But lets face it, until the day after the third day of the 2018 draft, there is no more important or frankly, interesting topic this year than the NFL Draft and how it affects the Jets. I hope Draft threads are allowed in the main forum for this period of time.

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

The Draft forum makes a LOT of sense for in season posting. But lets face it, until the day after the third day of the 2018 draft, there is no more important or frankly, interesting topic this year than the NFL Draft and how it affects the Jets. I hope Draft threads are allowed in the main forum for this period of time.

There’s 97 threads about drafting on the main board already. 

5 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

how about no. That's my vote.

If it's jets related, or important NFL news - sure. If we're talking just about mock drafts, or someone wants to start the 17th Mayfield thread, what's wrong with the draft forum? Actually what is the problem - could you elaborate on why it's too tenuous to flip over that subforum? 

If it's jets related, or important NFL news - sure. If we're talking just about mock drafts, or someone wants to start the 17th Mayfield thread, what's wrong with the draft forum? Actually what is the problem - could you elaborate on why it's too tenuous to flip over that subforum? 

17?? Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

People being lazy, cause you know, clicking on one more link is exhausting...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Archived