Jets' CB Rashard Robinson drug arrest - accused of possessing marijuana-laced candy.

Gas2No99

Peanut budda marijuana candy? I guess it serves 2 purposes - it’s gets you high and satisfies your munchies at the same time. But something’s fishy here. Where’s the hashish infused jelly? Cops must have pocketed it.  

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Bugg said:

Mehta is ridiculous. Robinson may be a dope, but a talented dope.Risk/reward is if you get a decent cover corner for almost nothing, that's a big win. 

"found a marijuana-laced candy (THC infused Peanut Budda Buddah Candy, in case you were wondering)"

Oh, my God! 

Legally what was the probable cause. Was he holding the candy up to the cops as they came up to his window? Because having seen a mess of these candies, they're really small.If you saw it you might think it was a...piece of candy.  Again, the guy may be a dope. But the drama is embarrassing. 

Cops must have had marijuana candy smelling dogs when they stopped him. Sessions strikes again!

10 hours ago, Kevin L said:

Oh he's getting suspended, no doubt.

I meant from a purely legal standpoint.

Cmon man. Flip the script. Perfect opportunity to combine NFL advertising, kids and responsible, controlled use of marijuana. He’ll do community service at Willie Wonka Chocolate factory for the NFL. 

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Getting arrested for edibles is absurd. The fact he didn’t play over our cadre of awful CBs, however, is enough proof that Macc and Bowles are operating on different wavelengths.

Different wavelengths maybe, but what did this dufus do to distinguish himself on the field?  Despite our awful CBs you have to admit our defense kept us we in most every game, 

A friend of mine works at a law firm that Phil Murphy visited while campaigning. Murphy made is seem like he was going to fast track legalizing recreational use of marijuana, so I would say there is a chance you will see it in 2019. 

As a personal plug, if you know anyone trying to get in on the business side of recreational marijuana, my firm is going to be offering consulting on the legal aspects of it. :)

Archived